Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am scheduled for May

Yes, I live in CT and there is one 2 miles from my house in Fairfield......

I will definitely have to check it out!!!!

Hey friends...I live like 1 mile from a Trader Joe's and LOVE the place!! They have some great treats too so be careful!@!!

When my bro lived in CA, we didn't have one and I always went and stocked up on weird stuff and brught it all home...They have some good supplements too...not sur e what I'll need though???

Bandfan, glad you are eating and having a fun bonding trip!!!

I just realized I go back to the sleep doc for my 1 month next week and because I was sick for forever, I haven't been blasting off to Mars in my space suit lately....I'm trying to wear my cpap tonight though!!!

OH Yea! HUrry up and get here May!!!!!

So today is the start of the craziest two days of my life lol. I'm leaving in 10 mins to bring my on again off again (I don't know what else to call him lol) to school because his car broke down, and before I leave I have to pack my car with my work clothes and everything for the sleep study. I'm so nervous about all my appoinments and I really hope I can get there ok, after I leave I'm not gonna see my house again until tomorrow morning (I hope.) Ahhh I'm so stresssed, but at least I know tomorrow after the psych eval I will be like, 200 steps closer to my band, wish me luck!

So today is the start of the craziest two days of my life lol. I'm leaving in 10 mins to bring my on again off again (I don't know what else to call him lol) to school because his car broke down, and before I leave I have to pack my car with my work clothes and everything for the sleep study. I'm so nervous about all my appoinments and I really hope I can get there ok, after I leave I'm not gonna see my house again until tomorrow morning (I hope.) Ahhh I'm so stresssed, but at least I know tomorrow after the psych eval I will be like, 200 steps closer to my band, wish me luck!

Allison, you're going to do fine. The sleep study is tedious and you won't sleep a lot. Plan on sleeping tomorrow if you can. The psych is not bad. You'll take a personality test, which is long and lame, and the PhD will meet with you regarding any severe problems, i.e. clinical depression, psychosis. You don't strike me as suffering from some sort of malady of the mind. :thumbup:

Good luck! And again, you'll do fine!!! And closer to getting your band!!!

Thanks!! I'm in class right now, te he he, got me and boyfriend to school ok, oh and on my way here, work called and asked if I could come in early, HA. I told them I'd be there as soon as my appointment with my PCP is over, so hopefully it doesn't take too long. Thanks for the support!

Good Luck Allison!!! Let us know how it goes.

Has anyone tried Unjury protien powder? unjury.com A bunch of people say it's the best tasting powder. I was thinking of ordering some. I live in MO and have never seen a Trader Joe's, I'll have to see if there is one anywhere near me.

I can't wait until some of you early bloomers get banded so you can tell us all about it! COME ON MAYYYY!!!

Good luck Allison...I went to the sleep eval twice...I didn't sleep much both times...never even got into REM sleep...LOL....

I have heard Unjury is good but never tried it...let us know!

I have a May 6th date. It is my daughter's 9th birthday. The luckiest day of my life. I am feeling scared and excited all at the same time. My daughter is having a disco party in our basement the following weekend. I am aniticipating being a good host. Hope I don't regret it. Good luck to all my out Mayday pals. I will keep you all posted since I seem to be the earliest so far.

May is the best month of all. I will graduate from college on May 10th and I will get banded on May 12th and can't wait. I am so excited to start a new chapter in my life. Good luck to everybody. I know we will all be GREAT!!!! :D

Good Luck and Welcome NEW Mayflowers!

My DH has to book all of his holidays for the entire year at the beginning of the year. So I picked a date during the week of his next week of holidays.

How did other pick their dates? Just the next available spot?

allison good luck,we're there with ya! <3