Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Bandsters: MASTER THREAD

I am hoping with an adjustment, and following the 5 day pouch program will really kick some pounds for me this week coming up. Still snowing.... got 6 inches so far and another 4-6 predicted by sundown. It is beautiful, but definitely homebound for the weekend:)

To easily copy the list just quote the most current and then remove the part of the coding that makes it a quote. Just highlight [the stuff inside the the brackets] at each end of the quote and delete it. Does that make sense?

1/9/2009

NAME *********LBS.Lost this week

aJoneen.........1

evelas5000......1

Desdemona.......0

Fenton..........5

HarleyGirl......4

Hopeinapril.....0

Lynn1215........0

NurseNiki.......0

Nycm00..........3

Potatie.........0

scrappy_friend..1

SpecialK........3

Sugarbean.......+1

Tess415.........0

Thin2bme........3

WestCoastMom....0

Or just quote and adjust the original list. Whatever.

Edited by ajoneen

NAME *********LBS.Lost this week

aJoneen.........1

evelas5000......1

Desdemona.......0

Fenton..........5

HarleyGirl......4

Hopeinapril.....0

Lynn1215........0

NurseNiki.......0

Nycm00..........3

Potatie.........0

scrappy_friend..1

SpecialK........3

Sugarbean.......+1

Tess415.........0

Thin2bme........3

WestCoastMom....0

Wishin4.........1

Hey. Do you guys think we should have a separate item for Weigh-in Fridays? It tends to derail conversations and whatnot, I find. We could flag the arrival of hte day in this item, and then post and comment on progress in a new one.

What do you think?

I'm good with a separate Friday Weigh in Thread to put that info over there and keep this for support and harrassment of each other about other things...hee hee.

Inches lost-- anybody interested in making a separate thread to track total inches lost since sometimes weight is not our only measure of success. I'm working out quite alot right now and I think I'm changing in clothes but not seeing any lightening speed on losing weight.

I'd propose a Total Inches Net since we started with it being a combined number of inches for chest, waist, hips, upper arms, and thighs. ?? Let me know what you think.

I'll confess that some of my old measurements didn't fit within the 60 inch standard tape measure but I have to let you know at something like Michael's or JoAnn Fabrics they do make tape measures for us quilters like me that need like 120 or 144" tape measures. Now I can assure you I'm glad to report that my hips definitely are under that number! whew!

I only went down one this week, not sure how that 3 got in there. That's my total loss since we started the Friday weigh ins.

I like the idea of a seperate thread for the Friday weigh in.

Christine

I only went down one this week, not sure how that 3 got in there. That's my total loss since we started the Friday weigh ins.

I like the idea of a seperate thread for the Friday weigh in.

Christine

Me, too.....I think a separate thread would work better....that way, participate it one, both or whatever....I don't like scrolling through all of the graphs to get to conversation!!!!!

I had a bad day yesterday.....not eating, but I just felt like crap. I'm tellin' ya.....getting older is not for sissies. Menopause is kicking my ass......I'll go 6-8 weeks with no cycle and then have one that just floors me. I was curled up in bed most of the day yesterday.....feels a little better today, but I swear, it feels like I did 500 sit ups my muscles are so sore......the only up side was that I had NO appetite, it actually hurt to eat, so I just did a couple of Protein shakes again........finally broke down last night and 'obtained' a percocet from a friend....at least I could sleep.

Going to try to walk it off today, I think the movement will help.

If a Harley chick says menopause isn't for sissies, you just KNOW it's not easy! I hope the ride is a bit smoother from now on.

SugarBean - We're all rooting for you for this week. We know you can do it, you know you can do it, so... do it!

Harley, As an ultrasound tech I hear more about the trials of menopause than anyone should, sorry to hear you are having a hard time of it.

I have had a huge appetite the past week or so...driving me to the edge, but I am hanging in there. DH returns on Tues night and I hope to try to check out a spin class. Anyone ever try one?

I'm also ordering one of Fenton's recommended Yoga DVD's.

Christine

If a Harley chick says menopause isn't for sissies, you just KNOW it's not easy! I hope the ride is a bit smoother from now on.

SugarBean - We're all rooting for you for this week. We know you can do it, you know you can do it, so... do it!

Ok Harley from someone who is friggin done with menopause this is my advice...hormones...hormones....hormones.....If you don't have a history of productive organ cancer in your family I can tell you that I felt a thousand times better once I was on them. I still take them even though I'm don...It is a personal choice but wheneer I stop taking them I don't think as clearly and don't have as much energy. Alternatives are soy and I think there is some other herbal thing I can't think of now but maybe Fenton knows. My husband got me a fan at the time that with remote control so when I wokr up in the middle of the night with those power surges I could just put the fan on....smart man...

I have an appt tomorrow with MD but will not get a fill. I'm ok at 7 cc's for now. Looks like everyone is hanging in there. Fenton are you back yet??? I haven't been on for a while. If not what is the weather like in Paris....here in Connecticut it is snow snow snow....urggg getting sick of it

sharon;)

yeah, I've thought about hormone therapy....but dang, just getting off all the medicines I was on....I hate to start more!

Today was much better.....walked a lot and that really helped.

Hit the year end clearance sale at Victoria's Secret....that really helped! It's fun to be able to find things there now.