Central Illinois Peoria-Bloomington Area

113 posts in this topic

Carol is this really you I have been looking for you for the past couple months, Hope this finds you well, I have really been struggling,and I get real discouraged real easy. Thor, (Becky )

Dawn lets get Carol and meet for coffee or something, this has been a real struggleing year for me. still having much trouble.Just can't eat and drink all they want me to, I think I could go on a liquid diet and be just fine, but my nut doesn't like that idea at all. get back to me, I feel like a kid in the candy store now that I have found u 2 again, I just left Carol a note too. Sure have missed talking with you. God Bless Thor (becky)

Hey Amber,

That is where I had my surgery and it went really well. It's an older hospital and that surprised me, but it went well and fast. Don't use the bathroom when you get there, cause they will need to do a urinalysis thing, I learned that lesson the hard way.

It's also outpatient, so be prepared for being surrounded by other people afterwards.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any! Good luck!

Looks like this thread dying off (not many posts recently) I live in Peoria. I was just banded on July 31st and would like some local contacts with people that have the band. I have read a ton on the forum but not all can be expained like in person. Anyone still meeting or talking?

It looks like Tuesdays might be a good day, now, how about the first Tuesday of each month, starting with April? I ask Dawnstunes to check with Dennys in Normal about just using their back room, hope she will check on that. The first meeting could be April 1st, thats the first Tuesday of April. we could at least start out then and once we meet we could change things ,times, dates, so forth as we needed too.This get together doesn't have to be a long get together, eat alittle something and share our thoughts.We all work I'm sure so none of us want to be out to late, I would be driving about 20miles one way..

*Bump*

I'm in Peoria! Any others around? Let's get this thread started up again!

Hi, all. I had my surgery done in my home country, Kuwait, 2 years ago and I've just moved to Normal, IL to do my Ph.D at Illinois State. I'm looking for a doctor who will do fills for me even though I had my surgery done elsewhere. Does anyone know of a doctor around here who might do that? I'm going to call around, but I thought asking about on here would be helpful too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm ravenous, feeling barely restricted, and really need a fill.

My surgeon was Sidney Rohrscheib. He has an office in Clinton and in Champaign. His number is (866) 622-9222. I would hope that he could do a fill for you since your surgery was done in Kuwait. Good Luck!

Hi, all. I had my surgery done in my home country, Kuwait, 2 years ago and I've just moved to Normal, IL to do my Ph.D at Illinois State. I'm looking for a doctor who will do fills for me even though I had my surgery done elsewhere. Does anyone know of a doctor around here who might do that? I'm going to call around, but I thought asking about on here would be helpful too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm ravenous, feeling barely restricted, and really need a fill.

My surgeon was Sidney Rohrscheib. He has an office in Clinton and in Champaign. His number is (866) 622-9222. I would hope that he could do a fill for you since your surgery was done in Kuwait. Good Luck!