Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Vicki,

Did you see where I posted someone put some seasoning and toppings on the cheese and just let it fry flat, so when it cools in the pan it makes a pizza...

and yes either fat free or low fat sour cream (low fat has less carbs) and ranch seasoning mix. I found fiesta ranch mix too which is very good.

I'm so pms and bloated i'm a little frustrated with no loss with all my hard work. I know it will be ok in a couple days, just frustrating.

Hi jenn, I did see that post and I only wish i was so imaginitive, It sounds yummy, I also use turkey pepperoni which I like even more than reg. I too have been good the last several days, and I lost 4 and put on 2 so it just seems if your having this surgery, take advantage of the first year for your weight loss...:blink: wish I had known that.:)

Vicki

That is very true, the last year has been slow, last June I was at 125 and in a year down and bouncing 202-205. But I got out of good habbits and stopped exercising so I did it to myself.

Don't give up, change up exercise, make sure you are getting 60g Protein and stay as positive as you can... it will come off.

My Dr told me up front stats would put my end weight at 205 and i'm now 10lbsbelow that, i'm going to prove him wrong!

Vicki

That is very true, the last year has been slow, last June I was at 125 and in a year down and bouncing 202-205. But I got out of good habbits and stopped exercising so I did it to myself.

Don't give up, change up exercise, make sure you are getting 60g Protein and stay as positive as you can... it will come off.

My Dr told me up front stats would put my end weight at 205 and i'm now 10lbsbelow that, i'm going to prove him wrong!

Hope u r right Jenn, I am trying to stay optomistic!!!

It is definately not as easy.

When I was a year out, I started thinking I should have had RNY then I see people who had it done, and 99% of them look like crap, lots of hanging skin and some even very wrinkled. or some people just look drawn. These are people and friends of mine, so I'm not speaking for everyone, and everyone has their own personal choices... just want to get that out too.

Keep up the great work, You still have lost 77lbs, that is fantastic!

I am dealing with personal stuff and trying to convince myself it is all going to be ok, so I'm going to share my personal cheerleading with you

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Jenn, for the advice. I know i should take care of things here so thats what i'll do. Dr. said i would only be out of work 6 weeks after surgery, so not too bad. Well thanks again:wink2:. Take care everyone and keep reaching for the stars.

Lucky (Kat)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Jenn, for the advice. I know i should take care of things here so thats what i'll do. Dr. said i would only be out of work 6 weeks after surgery, so not too bad. Well thanks again:wink2:. Take care everyone and keep reaching for the stars.

Lucky (Kat)

Good luck Kat, as they say, time heals everything, so like u said, keep reaching for the stars, and I will too, and some day we will reach our goals. :)

Good Morning

There is a 50million lb walk off challange in Buffalo in Sept, thinking about going. Where is Deleware Park? Is it right in the city?

How are you all doing today? Slow start here, cloudy and looks like rain so not sure if I am going to walk this morning, I should suck it up and go, I'm on a roll and 4lbs away from my August goal

Good Morning

There is a 50million lb walk off challange in Buffalo in Sept, thinking about going. Where is Deleware Park? Is it right in the city

Right in the middle of the city, really. It's about two blocks from Sister's Hospital. In the same area as the Zoo on Parkside Ave. I'm there every Saturday morning for a few trips around the track. I love Delaware Park.

Hi Vicki

just checking in, heading to Atlantic City at 6am ... I should be in bed but shutting everything down.

Have a good few days

Im here. I cant seem to get over this plateau. I am trying to shake it up a bit and am drinking slim fast for the day. I have my appt on Wednesday and havent really lost anything since my last appt.

Lydiafree - we used to have a group walk in Delaware Park on Saturday mornings but it kept dwindling. When do you walk?

Hi everyone, This Wednesday at 6pm is the support meeting. I am going to bring samples for everyone who wants it of the powdered Peanut Butter and the nutritional content. Hope to see everyone there.

I hear u rain, I haven't lost any thing since my last fill, I am 5.7cc and I think I am tight enought, but no wt. loss.

Anyone want to kill some time tomorrow before the support group meeting. I will be there for my appointment and dont want to go home before the meeting. I figure I will be done @4:30 ish if anyone wants to chat for an hr or so before the meeting. Let me know.

Rain

what the hello am i doing wrong, I can't lose an ounce, and if i am not extremely careful, i feel as though i could gain all my wt back....whats with this band it is only good for one year or what.???????????????????????????

p.s. i am up to 217 not 212