Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

I love nuts and goldfish..what are the organic cheddar bunnies made from and where do i get them?

Kuddos to you linda u are doing great for only having 4cc.. I'm at 5.7 and still gaining... I am so scared that this could be where i will be stuck and being in the 200's stinks. I am doing well today, but this is truely like being an alchoholic. I was doing so well until I got the unfill, and then I started eating sweets and now I'm craving Cookies, cakes, icecream, etc....I am so depressed and feel like I am losing the battle of the bulge. anyway, sorry about the blah, blah, blah, :)

I got stuck about a year out, right about where you are... looking at your signature, We are about 5lbs different. I was stuck at 219 after a year, and here it is another year later and ups and downs, and a good fill (I'm at 1.5cc in 4cc band) I'm finally really loosing again. I was holding 205 for the last 6 months.

I also got back into bad things, I went from homemade ranch with sour cream only to the bottled stuff with 200cals for 2tbs :cool: OMG, no wonder why I couldn't lose.

I wish you the best of luck, and a suggestion I would give if asked, do the food diary if you are not already, it is scary what a reality check that is.

Im back to the "beach" its the only way I really lose weight. Back to eggs, cheese nuts and chicken. I have an appointment on the 19th and really wanted to lose a few before I go.

Im back to the "beach" its the only way I really lose weight. Back to eggs, cheese nuts and chicken. I have an appointment on the 19th and really wanted to lose a few before I go.

I totally understand what you are saying, but you have done a great job so far! My dr told me you only lose 40-50% of excess weight with the band, and you are there!

My personal motivation is to prove the stats wrong!

Good luck

Cheddar Bunnys can be found at Wegmans in the natural food section under crackers. I got to eating them from my grandkids. They also are at Tops sometimes and of course health food stores. Don't have any in the house right now so don't know what the stats are but I ate them for a snack when I was diagnosed diabetic.

Hello all, i am new to all of this, I have just started the procedings for the lap band and i have a friend whom reccomended the drs at BGH. I read the postings from you all anad have to say it sounds great. I dont have much of a support system here at home,(hoping it will change the further i go into this) and my friend/co-worker who just had the surgery told me of this site. So far i like it. lol. I have paperwork i filled out and am going to my internal med dr on the 18th. I have BCBS and know they approve. I am 320 right now and hate it. I would like to lose 100+ lbs. to start. Am i fooling myself. I hate being fat!!!!!!!!

Cheddar Bunnys can be found at Wegmans in the natural food section under crackers. I got to eating them from my grandkids. They also are at Tops sometimes and of course health food stores. Don't have any in the house right now so don't know what the stats are but I ate them for a snack when I was diagnosed diabetic.

Just so everyone knows, vixter, vicki's band and band of gold are all me VICKI, my computer is still in the shop, and i'm using the old one, not sure why my username is the not same over here but whatever!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Linda, I have heard of OA, but have never participated, but I do know I am a food a holic....It's all or nothing for me and my boy friend doesn't even try and help, if anything he is trying to sabotage me all the time.:wub: I also am trying to get back to the beach like Rain cause i need to detox and it is the only thing that helps me lose. Getting back on track is so hard, i feel like I'm having a nervous breakdown.:blink:

I will check out the cheddar bunnies at wegmans and keep eating my fried cheese "thanx Jenn":smile:....

thanks to all my bandster buddies, I love u all.......vicki:tt1:

I got stuck about a year out, right about where you are... looking at your signature, We are about 5lbs different. I was stuck at 219 after a year, and here it is another year later and ups and downs, and a good fill (I'm at 1.5cc in 4cc band) I'm finally really loosing again. I was holding 205 for the last 6 months.

I also got back into bad things, I went from homemade ranch with sour cream only to the bottled stuff with 200cals for 2tbs :thumbup: OMG, no wonder why I couldn't lose.

I wish you the best of luck, and a suggestion I would give if asked, do the food diary if you are not already, it is scary what a reality check that is.

Jenn, thanx for all the tips. I am going to buy fat free? sour cream and ranch seasoning? :wub:

Vicki,

I never met a girl with so many screen names LOL!!!

OMG I am so mad. I taped a TV show last October 1st. Then I had surgery. Now they are going to air the show in September! I asked if they could put a disclaimer that I look much better now! :thumbup:

Linda,

In fact you should make them re-tape the entire show with the new you!!! But seriously now you can watch the show and see how far you have come.

OMG I am so mad. I taped a TV show last October 1st. Then I had surgery. Now they are going to air the show in September! I asked if they could put a disclaimer that I look much better now! :unsure:

what show is it Linda? Let us know when it is on!

Me either Rain, back last year, everytime I went to log on it wouldn't let me, and when I tried to log in it said that name was already taken. so I had to keep changing my user name, and so it goes.

Also, I found these neat things at wegmans they are called Soy Crisps by Gen Soy, 6 grams of protien, I got the salt and vinegar ones they have other flavors too. They are awsome!

Vicki,

Did you see where I posted someone put some seasoning and toppings on the cheese and just let it fry flat, so when it cools in the pan it makes a pizza...

and yes either fat free or low fat sour cream (low fat has less carbs) and ranch seasoning mix. I found fiesta ranch mix too which is very good.

I'm so pms and bloated i'm a little frustrated with no loss with all my hard work. I know it will be ok in a couple days, just frustrating.

Hi there it me Lucky,:w00t:

Iam really down in the dumps. I had my three hour concult for Aug. 5th and had to cancel. About three weekago i went for a catscan, for some mild divertiulatic and they found something else. They found Multi Fibroid Tumors. At least three are the size of a grapefruit or bigger. Iam going to have a parcial historectomy on the 25th of this month, and they have to cut me open because there big.:sneaky: So when i called Buffalo General and explained what happened and why i canceled, they said when i get back on my feet give them a call and they will set me back up with my three hr. app. Iam so disappointed i was so close. Mabey i can drop 10 lbs of tumor LOL. Well just thought i check in with ya all. Take care and keep up the wonderful jobs you all do

Lucky(Kathy)

PS anyone from the Arcade area in this room???

Kathy

get your health issues taken care of and when it is your time to be banded, you will. I did my consult in April, was ready for surgery in October, but had some setbacks that held me back until the following April. Looking back, it was the best thing that could have happened, I don't think I could have taken care of everything all at once.

When I was dealing, I decided to cut things slowly from my life so I wouldn't miss them when I couldn't eat them. It has been 3 years next month that I have not had any soda or beer, and those were my 2 things i lived for.

Best of luck