Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When Strangers attack ....

these stories are to funny. the one about the old guy is just horriable. man oh man, the things i would still be doing to that jerk off. God forbid that happened to me and i managed to get a hold of his address. oh, it would be onnnnnnnnnn.....i hate wal mart to . i also hate cell phones. i mean, HATE, HATE, HATE cell phones. i don't own one, never have, never will. it is something about them that , well, besides the wrecks i have almost been in by people talking on them while driving, that makes me go insane. i can be shopping and of course, down every lane, you have two or 10 people standing around with their buggies blocking the way for other customers while they are talking on their cell. i have to admit, when i say excuse me and they dont' budge cause they are to busy being inconsiderate and talking on the damn phone, i have rammed quite a few with my buggy. i just ram them and keep on going. man i hate those cell phones. i guess i am one of those crazy wal mart shoppers. :)

I hate cell phones, too, and refuse to have one even though my husband would like me to have one.

holy sh!t- as it were!

ew ew ew his colostomy bag- some people are so disgusting- hopefully he will think twice about doing that again probably he is just as angry and entitled as ever!

Talking about Wal Mart, I think your theory holds Water. My wife was driving down the main aisle of our local Wal Mart and this older man shoots out of a side aisle and almost hits her. She continues on out to make a left onto the main road and he chases her, drives around her right and makes a left to cut her off. He proceeds to yell at her for not giving him the right of way and that he is a retired police officer and knows the laws, blah, blah, blah. She was so in shock that she didn't know how to react!

This SAME thing happened to me in a Wal-Mart parking lot!! It was some older man driving thru the parking lot as opposed to up and down the aisles, he almost t-boned me and then he was yelling and shaking his finger at me. I turned my car around and went and found him as he was walking into the store. I told him that those big yellow arrows that point UP and DOWN are the way you are supposed to drive thru the parking lot not across it like he was. He told me that I wasnt even watching where I was going. I told him that I was driving correctly, he was not therefore I did not have to watch where I was going. He said something about calling the cops and I told him fine by me, lets call them and see who was driving incorrectly in the parking lot, I am willing to risk getting a ticket, are you? He just glared at me, called me a bitch and started into the store. I called him an old ignorant MF that needed his license revoked and I drove off. As I am driving off my mother (who was with me) who had been silent thru the whole ordeal leans over and yells DUMBASS as I am driving off. I was livid. I am 31 years old, have been licensed since I was 16 and have NEVER had a ticket for ANYTHING. I can not stand for someone who is clearly breaking traffic laws to tell me that I can not drive. I dislike going to Wal-Mart but DH and I have 4 kids so we are constantly there. I had a pharmacist get smart with me b/c I asked him why he had to call the other pharmacy when I was transferring a prescription(I honestly did not know why he had to call them) and he scoffed, rolled his eyes and said "b/c you cant have 1 prescription at two different stores AND I have to verify that you still have refills". I said you know what Patrick? Give me my damn pill bottle back, he did and I said you can take that phone and shove it directly up your ass you dickhead!

OMG! You guys are scaring me! His colostomy bag??!!! You couldn't even make something up that wild!

I can relate to the self-restraint, PIX, I have little kids too and have had to control myself. Good job!

Hey Pix, maybe you'll be lucky enough to run into her again at the store and really let

her have it. Get our your mace!

Oh, and colostomy boy....I would do some seriouse stalking of the Wal Mart handicap parking spaces to search him out.