Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When Strangers attack ....

why would she say that stuff about the military?

are you a vet?

No, I am not a Vet, my hubby is in the AF, and this happened at one of the AAFES stores here on base. So, see its not always Wal-Mart that gets the crazy ladies (and men) ... LOL

Yeah but comissaries & exchanges are the enlisted person's version of Wal-Mart. :tongue2:

Tell me it wasn't Wall-Mart.....If it was I rest my case. People in wal-mart are just strange.

First off, I'm going back to the Men's Room. You ladies are scaring me :tongue2:

Talking about Wal Mart, I think your theory holds Water. My wife was driving down the main aisle of our local Wal Mart and this older man shoots out of a side aisle and almost hits her. She continues on out to make a left onto the main road and he chases her, drives around her right and makes a left to cut her off. He proceeds to yell at her for not giving him the right of way and that he is a retired police officer and knows the laws, blah, blah, blah. She was so in shock that she didn't know how to react!

in all of these situations, you best believe i would have thrown down some verbal bitch slaps. i don't care...when people are rude and pigheaded (ie-kat's neighbor against big guy; your poor neighbor went out of her way to explain and that @$$hole still created a huge scene) or age...i know my momma taught me better, but that still doesn't make it okay for an old biddie to tell you "stuff". (like jlobyxmas, i'm on the same boat as you. i'll be the nicest person you know, but disrespect me or talk crap, oh you're so done for!!!) pix i know your son was with you, but oh man, that did take a lot of restraint! i hope you can get that episode out of your head sooner rather than later.

I think CRAZY person #2 beats CRAZY person#1 hands down..

Was sure an interesting read though.

in all of these situations, you best believe i would have thrown down some verbal bitch slaps. i don't care...when people are rude and pigheaded (ie-kat's neighbor against big guy; your poor neighbor went out of her way to explain and that @$$hole still created a huge scene) or age...i know my momma taught me better, but that still doesn't make it okay for an old biddie to tell you "stuff". (like jlobyxmas, i'm on the same boat as you. i'll be the nicest person you know, but disrespect me or talk crap, oh you're so done for!!!) pix i know your son was with you, but oh man, that did take a lot of restraint! i hope you can get that episode out of your head sooner rather than later.

I am with you on this point. (By the way I adore Hello Kitty...tres cool.) I am a complete flop when it comes to turning the other cheek. I am more of an eye for an eye grrl. I will never start a fight but I have no qualms about going in for the body blow. I sure would have verbally bitch smacked that old cow. She was cruisin' for a bruisin'....

But as fer Colostomy Boy, well there, argh, ugh, words fail me! I wouldn't have known what to do except maybe call the cops and call the media. What can anyone do with a pig like that except arrest him and expose him to public ridicule?

She was cruisin' for a bruisin'....

hahaha!!! that she was!

and p.s. sadly i did go to Walmart today, and there's something about that place that turns people into ruthless animals...i should take my bat next time!:thumbdown:

I have a visual - you walking around Wal Mart swinging a bat . . . lol, we would be talking about YOU next time!

lol, i know...i'm soooooo bad:incazzato: but i'm serious, it was freaking crazy! i'm warning ALL OF YOU... take your bats to walmart!!

Walmart IS bad, but today, we had to go to the local Mall for some cell phone business. It was just as bad---worse in some ways.

It was an assault on my senses...

My DH got hurt at work day before yesterday, so he is not walking real well, so the closest place to enter the mall for the cell kiosk---was through Dillards.

We walked in, and my sinuses immediately stuffed up---all the perfumes and aftershaves all mingling and SOOOOO strong---it was horrid!

We get out, and have to stand next to a skate shop with music blaring----

The stinking fluorescent lights, are horrid in this mall---so even my eyes hurt!

And you could not take a step with out some stupid little pre teen trying to roll over you on their heelies. I thought that fad was over---it is making a resurgance here.

We got the phone dealt with, and DH said Let's walk down and have some lunch and a beer. We got 1/4 of the way there, and I just stopped and said I wanted the hell outta there!!! We come home, where it is quiet, the lights nor the music bothers me, and there are no brats trying to run me over. Plus the only perfume I have to smell would be my own....one single sparingly applied scent!!!

The mall has nothing on Walmart....or visa versa!

I must have been having a cranky day. I seriously wanted to trip one of the kids trying to run me down!!! I could picture sliding something under those wheels and watching them faceplant it in the mall with all their equally rude little buddies watching them!!

Good thing I come home, before I ended up a story here!!!

Kat