Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weightloss Challenge

Awesome job everyone!! Is that Jammin Jamie at the top? Wahooo!!

Okay, I can't wait for the next one. I've got Princess in the crosshairs. 217 to 191. And she was banded a few weeks before me, I think. I want SO bad! to be under 200. Let's go ya'll!

Awesome job everyone!! Is that Jammin Jamie at the top? Wahooo!

Hey Kathy Wahooo I am at the top!!! Not sure it was a fair win since I got banded just a few days after the challenge.... I had a liquid advantage for 2 weeks!!!!! HEHE!!!!!

Hey Yall!

I was just thinking about this challenge this morning and wondering who won!

To make it fair - I think we should have 2 groups: those that were banded a week or so before the challenge (new bandsters) AND those that were banded a while before this challenge started (old bandsters). Have 2 winners!

To me, it looks to be Jamie as the NEW bandster winner with a total loss of 28 pounds.

And Big T (Tony) as the OLD bandster winner with a total loss of 19 pounds. Is this correct?

I will be donating something to both winners favorite charity! :)

Paula this challenge was a great idea, it really helped me, can we keep it going through the summer? Just start over from here? I am going to continue to post here becasue I firmly believe it keeps me accountable. It gives me something to strive for.

Can we start a new one - I need a new incentive as I didn't quite do as well as expected and then lost track of where I started. I'm planning a trip to India in early November and I'd like to be able to fit comfortable in a coach class seat!!!

I would be interested in a new challenge. What are the "rules"? It looks like Monday weigh in. Do you only weigh on Monday? Is not weighing yourself the rest of the time part of the challenge? Let me know the details and I am there. Thanks for the "shout out" Jack. :D

I'm definitely in! I'm still puffed up from my steroid injection, but at least I can move again. Hoping the Water weight -- and some fat too -- will fall off soon.

Okay, I guess wer'e waiting on Jonathan to set us up? he said a week or so, but are things settled down enough for you with your new life changes? I have no idea what's involved in getting ready, but I'll post my start wieght and take a silly pic later tonight so I have a place to start...207.0 for Monday 6/13.

I'll work on the weight loss, and take my pic, you all tell me what to do later. Are we set to go? Let's do it , ya'll!! Post your weights here, lets start somewhere and transfer it all over in a bit, give Jonathan a chance to catch his breath. Cool?

put me into this little game! weighed in at 236.5 one one scale and 237.5 on my fat scale

( haha ) from 40 BMI to 31. my goal is 200 maybe 180...........as of today Im down 73.5

pounds.

well every one take care God bless!

Just bear with me a few days, and the new and imporoved "Before and During" challenge will be and running. In the mean time, feel free to post your progress here if it helps you with accountability =)

The movers come Friday. I plan on having my new house unpacked before I go to bed that night. (Yes, seriously. =) )

Then Saturday I'll make the code updates and start the challenge over. Plan on having it start with weigh-in and picture upload (if you so choose) on Monday.

Jonathan

Not sure about yall, but for me it really worked to try losing 12 pounds in 12 weeks. I could make it my personal goal, but thought it was worth asking if anyone else was interested in doing it too.

12 weeks from now may be right around Labor day.

What do you think?

I am -1 for the week. 183 now.

ok I am back in this thing. I weighed 238 lbs yesterday morning. That is down 3 lbs from my last weigh in. WHOO HOO!!

Do I smell a Labor Day challenge? Excellent!

(Cute new avatar, Penni!)