Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weightloss Challenge

Awesome site Jonathan, thanks for all the work. I will check in on Monday morning.

Good luck to all and if anybody needs any support during the week just sign in here and I will be checking in often.

Jonathan~ please add my current weight to the list. Thanks for the work on the web site it looks great.

I weighed in this morning at 253! I'll be back next monday to weigh in again!

Welcome to the game Big T and Chief!

So Jack... you in or out??? Well take you in your panties - we dont care!

just mark your weight for today, we will meausure in on march tenth how doe's that sound. its easy.

just mark your weight for today, we will meausure in on march tenth how doe's that sound. its easy.

March 10th?

We're doing weekly Monday weigh-ins, and the end date is June 1st.

Hi. I would like to join in as well. I weigh 245 and that would make my goal 232. I have been in a slump and want to start exercising and this will be a great motivator.

267 as of today. (man that was hard.)

I'll be banded in two weeks. No goal weight, since I'm not sure that it should be (still thinking I'm too special to have the band work for me...) However, I do want my size 20 jeans (which I can't even squeeze into) to be baggy...

May 25th I'll be 35 and it would thrill me to break into the 199lb mark. That is 27lbs. A big order I know. I have a new fill and got the exercise machine in over drive! :banana

BigT:

you're gonna have a great time, its a wonderful hobby to get outselves back into better health....a couple things I have found helpful, was to tape measure in all levels of trunk and extremities as well as a few photos front side and rear, to help keep track of progress....but finding your clothes continue to expand every week is a thrill in itself.....

one of my biggest unexpected NSV was to find I can fit in a regular booth at a restaurant lately....they seem to have also gotten bigger....

cheers and welcome to BandLand...

Thanks for the suggestions! I am planning on taking some more pics before the surgery. After I reach my final goal maybe then I will show them...the befores. The way I look at it, 3 pounds a week should not be too hard to reach but hard enough that I will have to work at it consistently. You know many therapists say that after 9 weeks of performing an action it becomes habit- so I hope that is true because eating to stay thin is one habit I want to have.

Also by compartmentalizing the goal to one year time frame I feel that helps me make the goal acheiveable- not some pie in the sky goal that is so far in the future it is easily put off or procrastinated on.

I just got a new treadmill and am looking for an exercise machine to encourage muscle growth as well as weight loss.

T

We now have 25 participants. I still need to hear from Becca, Betty, Illsucceed and Nancy, unless I've either missed their posts, or didn't know they already replied under their username (and I didn't know their real name). I think next time I'll just use the usernames instead of real/nick names.

Jonathan

Dear Johnathon,

I'll Succeed here or Christina for real. I am yet to be banded. So I don't think I am in the best mental position to help everyone reach a weight loss goal. So I think I will wait till I am banded to participate. But if you all feel differently, I will post in weekly to say if I did lose/gain.

Good Luck