Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How is everyone doing?

Hello January Bandsters,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing now that we are all banded?

I am doing ok. I'm 6 days out and still on Clear liquids. This is the part that is killing me. I am so sick of Clear Liquids it's disgusting! I will be able to move to full liquids on Monday after my post op appt. Thank goodness I scheduled it for 8:30am!! Keep up the good work everyone!

I have had some minor complications, but today, I feel great! Still on nothing thicker than milk, and have an apt on Mon am. The complications have kept me from getting my Protein and liquids in, but I think that I'm on track now. Today is the first day since the 25th that I feel human. Lost a ton of weight, though, kind of scary. I'm hoping to slow down once I can get some actual calories in me.

Glad you're doing well, too. I know, the liquid thing can be hard. You're almost there!

Sorry to hear about your commplications! Glad to hear you are doing well now! I hope your recovery from now on will be smooth and swift!

I'm doing good. I'm on day 8 and was able to move to Soup so I'm happy. I got full very fast and it took me a long time to eat it but that was great. Other then the gas that I think has now past I'm feeling fine. I went back to work on friday and was shot last night, I think I feel asleep by 11:00.

Thanks to everyone for all the support. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Well other then my big screen TV ( I'm Kidding)

I am a month and couple of days out and feeling 100% better. Had a fill the other day, and I feel some restriction, not what I thought I would be feeling. Can't complain though.

So crystal how upset are you that my fav team, the NY Mets got Johan Santana? The Mets pissed me off this year, raising my ticket package price after their collapse, so I guess the signing of Johan justifies their increase now. I am really happy....

Chrisanne...I'm a Red Sox fan here...How's Pedro taking the whole Santana thing..He doesn't like playing second fiddle...Just curious cause I haven't heard any feedback from the media about it..P.S...I've been to Shea and my Daugther got her photo up on the Jumbo-tron there...SOO KOOL!!!

All I can say is that I'm sad to see him go but every Twins fan knew that there was no way we could afford him. I'm just glad that the Yanks or Sox didn't get him and that he went to the NL. You guys got one hell of a pitcher and a great clubhouse guy. He did so much for the community up here! I'm sure you will also see some more history made out on the field with him as well. I was fortunate enough to be at the game last season when he struck out 17! What a great day!

Its the last year for Shea Stadium, the new one is slated to be opened in 2009 right in the parking lot.

There hasn't been a peep from Pedro. Billy Wagner and David Wright have commented though. We are still dealing with obnoxious Yankee fans over this trade and the pesky Philly fans too.

I'll make it a point to get to the new Stadium. My Brother lives in Astoria and we visit quite often. I love to visit the different stadiums...Have been to Fenway, Shea, Camden Yards, Wrigley and AT&t in San Fran.

I am 6 days too. Lost 14 quick lbs, but I haven't had a good BM yet and its keeping me from getting in enough liquids. MY DR put me right on full liquids when I came home. That's not much more other than yogurt and pudding and cream of Soups. I am a disappointed CUBS fan but will remain loyal.

hey all... banded 17th.. I'm down #39 and pretty much staying with that.. I don't feel any restriction, but I do notice after I eat, say 30mins.. I feel yuck.. like its all right there between my boobs!! I've had a hard time with the Protein, yuck.. today I got to move to mushies, so I'm looking forward to biting into something soft instead of drinking it!!

Hi everyone!

I got banded on th 19th in Birmingham, UK. Still feeling quite sore where the port is.

Lost 10lbs on the pre-op diet and then in my first week I lost 6lbs. Nothing in my 2nd week but I'm not too upset at least I lost some weight.

Just started on the mushy food today. Felt great to eat something at last. However felt sick about 30mins after. Luckily it subsided.

Would love to hear from others.

J9 ;)