Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Christian De Bruyne

yes i agree with his bridget is employed by fredrick to work in the uk. She has been excellent help. its really hard to get hold of fredrick he does not answer emails and is operating and i guess thats why they have europesurgery and have employed bridget to help them.

tulia is another fish:mad:she really is not helpful and is a total pain she is just after money and to be frank a posh old bag!!I did contact her first but why contact someone in france when you can contact someone in the uk.

anyway all is going good for me how are you getting on? its been nearly a month since my surgery and i am starting to lose weight. I am so gald i did it :biggrin:

hello juile nice to hear from you again. I am doing well the weight is flying off. I think you lose loads of weight at the start don't you! i agree with you though i don't know this tulia women from france. Bridget from europesurgery.co.uk is really helpful always on the other end of the phone when you need her. I callled her at 9pm the other night and she still answered the phone and helped me with what to eat. I was really impressed with the service in general. when i got to brussels it all ran smoothy. such nice nurses and hospital staff. really i did not feel to bad at all after the operation.when i was there there were other people from the Uk to talk to< it was a shame we did not meet, but its been very nice chatting to you on here and hearing how you got on :smile:

hello juile nice to hear from you again. I am doing well the weight is flying off. I think you lose loads of weight at the start don't you! i agree with you though i don't know this tulia women from france. Bridget from europesurgery.co.uk is really helpful always on the other end of the phone when you need her. I callled her at 9pm the other night and she still answered the phone and helped me with what to eat. I was really impressed with the service in general. when i got to brussels it all ran smoothy. such nice nurses and hospital staff. really i did not feel to bad at all after the operation.when i was there there were other people from the Uk to talk to< it was a shame we did not meet, but its been very nice chatting to you on here and hearing how you got on :biggrin:

hi all how much weight have you lost up to now jane,glad its all going well my weight loss has slowed down,think i need a fill now,and as for tulia law i hope no one ever goes with her she is the worst person in the world and has ruined a lot of peep experience of the band:thumbup:

I am doing well as well! i am sure the first month is the hardest. did the liquid only diet for the first 10 days then i was on to mushed up food like a 2 year old yum yum:tongue_smilie:but anyway i just don't care its worth it just to lose the weight.

hello Happy Flower - eeek! Well done you and thanks for update - how much have you lost now chicken? So glad it went so smoothly for you! x:thumbup:

hello i have lost nearly half a stone, i am pleased with that> i don't want to lose it too quick cos i reaction i will get strenth marks everywhere, and i would hate that. you know to lose the weight be feel like your body is a total mess afterwards! half a stome in about 4 weeks i think is great, if i keep going like that it would be fanastic but i guess maybe its quick at the start and then slows down. i am not sure really but i have not had a fill yet and i guess they help too

hello i want to be skinny, i really like your frog lol!! does it move as you lose the weight? what a lovely idea maybe i should get a pet frog or something like that on mine too! i have to work out how you do it!XXx

hello i want to be skinny, i really like your frog lol!! does it move as you lose the weight? what a lovely idea maybe i should get a pet frog or something like that on mine too! i have to work out how you do it!XXx

hi happy yes slow is best and your weightloss will slow down mine has stopped now just waiting for my first fill,jane you will be skinny in the long run it just takes a wee bit of time and patience lol,i like the frog too he he,and yes when i lose weight it hops alont to track my progress,go to ticker factory and take a look at all the tickers i dont even know how i managed to get mine on lol im no good on computer:wink2:

hello Happy Flower - eeek! Well done you and thanks for update - how much have you lost now chicken? So glad it went so smoothly for you! x:thumbup:

so glad you got your bmi down hun and saved all that cash that is amazing well done:thumbup:

Hi i am going to brussels to have surgery by dr bruyne 5th of oct. Anyone else going around that time? I am really nervous as i am going by myself any advice please. Is he as good as i have reading he is?

Also which is the best to stay. Should i contact bridget to see who else may be going n i may can travel with from uk?

hi phoon have you booked the package with hotel and taxi included,i paid 4100 euro for all mine ,i was by myself and i was fine,if you look up anyone heard of dr chris debruyne you will find a site with loads of his patients on from all over uk and ireland there is over 600 threads if you want to know anything just ask,i had mine done on 27th july and ive lost a stone up till now im getting my first fill on thursday good luck:thumbup:

hello, nice to hear from you I booked with bridget, you stay at the campanile hotel its nice. It not a really posh hotel, but nice and clean. They do the consultations there in the evening. Also its near the hospital.

how is everyone else doning with there weight loss?

hello, nice to hear from you I booked with bridget, you stay at the campanile hotel its nice. It not a really posh hotel, but nice and clean. They do the consultations there in the evening. Also its near the hospital.

how is everyone else doning with there weight loss?

bridget really nice just give her a call whenever your worried about anything.

I have nearly lost a stone:rolleyes:cool isn't it? i was thinking maybe the first 6 weeks is the easist to loss the weight in a way because you only have liquid for the first 10 days and then i have found i can only eat a small amount. I have not had a fill yet and i am starting to find i can get more. so thinking i should go for one soon!

hi if your going to london for the band fills i could meet you there, it would be good to chat and catch up. You are doing very well !!:rolleyes2:

yes i booked with europesurgery and got the package it sounds like as long as you don't go with tulia law your alright. well done girls for all your weight loss. i must admit i think i been naughty i keep eating chocs and it is coming off, but i really must stop that. its silly of me really i have paid so much for the band and i am breaking the rules. I think chocolate is my down fall!

yes i booked with europesurgery and got the package it sounds like as long as you don't go with tulia law your alright. well done girls for all your weight loss. i must admit i think i been naughty i keep eating chocs and it is coming off, but i really must stop that. its silly of me really i have paid so much for the band and i am breaking the rules. I think chocolate is my down fall!

Janesunny!!! I'm with you there chicken - it seems I can change a whole lotta things - but chocolate? My enemy - and my best friend:tt1:! We must remember the cost!!! x:blink: