Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Christian De Bruyne

I am considering getting the surgery in Brussels however am a bit worried about the risks and aftercare provided - would I be better to pay for surgery privately here in the UK

Ive been doing some research and been in contact with him via email. I am meeting with him in Dublin on April 3. Any info or feedback Ive had so far has been very positive

Hi Siepie.. I just pass by your msg now and decide to ask you about the meeting you have had with Dr Chris.. So did you had the surgery done?? I am from Kerry and i just decide i will have the surgery just need to need to decide where.. so i would apreciate a lot if you give me some informations about it.. and how are you at the moment.. Thanks for your time...Regards.. Juliana

Hi

I wondered if you have had your band done yet. I went to Belgium under Christian De Bruyne this week and had it done on Tuesday. The hospital and Chris De Bruyne and Frederik were great. I don't regret going there at all.

I must tell you if you havent booked it already to contact chris de burgh direct. It is a lot cheaper than going through an agency. I paid 4150 euro which included taxis and hotel bill. An irish girl was there with me and she had paid 7000 euro.

Let me know how you have got on.

Jayne

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have email addresses for fredrick or chris, so that i can contact them directly??

You can book by emailing europesurgery@yahoo.co.uk and talk to bridget.I have heard a lot about chris he is a really great surgeon. my friend has already had surgery with him.

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have email addresses for fredrick or chris, so that i can contact them directly??

hi hun the email is dr chris manager frederik on frederik.serneels@ecfs.be i have just paid for mine and it cost me 3,500 sterling so i was very pleased it includes op,hotel,and taxi's good luck hun go on the sight anyone heard of dr chris debruyne there are loads on there:thumbup:

mine was the same booking with europesurgery@yahoo.co.uk i think it just depends when you book what offers are on. i am really happy with bridget, she answers my emails straight away and everything is running smoothy.:scared2:

hope everything is good for you !

yes i paid the same too with europesurgery. it does not matter who you book with it just depends what offers are on at the time.

its really good that you got the exchange rate at the right time, it makes so much difference even the odd £200 pounds. good luck we are all thinking of you

hi girls i am booked with europesurgery.co.uk as well, I'm really happy they get back to you quickly and its the same price. when are you going, because i am traveling on my own and i would love to have someone go with me. I might change my date and go with you. if that would be ok with anyone? just a bit nervous not travelled before on my own.

also did anybody fly from liverpool?

i think you can fly from manchester airport which is not far from liverpool:smile2:

hi girls i am booked with europesurgery.co.uk as well, I'm really happy they get back to you quickly and its the same price. when are you going, because i am traveling on my own and i would love to have someone go with me. I might change my date and go with you. if that would be ok with anyone? just a bit nervous not travelled before on my own.

i wills end you a private message about when i am thinking of going and we can sort something out, i am a bit flexiable and would like to go with someone else that would be great:smile2:

hi girls there is a couple of us getting done on 27th july,im gonna be by myself there,so if you are there around that date we can have a bit of craic:thumbup:

mine was the same booking with europesurgery@yahoo.co.uk i think it just depends when you book what offers are on. i am really happy with bridget, she answers my emails straight away and everything is running smoothy.:ohmy:

hope everything is good for you !

hi just checking incase you dont know are you aware you have to stay in the hotel night before surgery and night after surgery,just that a girl who booked with them wasnt aware and had to book an extra night:wink2: