Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Christian De Bruyne

hello, thanks yes i know i need to stay the night before surgery and the night after i get out of hospital. bridget at europesurgery is really nice and has helped me sort things out. I think its that french company that its the problem its tula law she is a pain, thats who people tell you not to book with.

i am looking forward to going. how are you finding the aftercare?do you get looked after? this is all very exciting!!:)

hello again just relised you have not been yet:smile2:just read your post about the end of july, would be great if a load of us went together... lots of support. i try and see when i can get time off work.

hello, girls have you heard the exciting news about Vanessa Feltz having surgery in brussels? how can we find out what surgeron she used?do you think it was chris de bryune? i am wondering if it is because he has done more operations than any other surgery in europe well thats what i ahve heard anyway.:smile2:thats why i booked with him, and he is very reasonable. but you don't just think about price do you? you also have to think about how experienced they are, you want to feel like your in safe hands:smile2:

Hi ya - have been booked an appointment with this Surgeon for 3rd September - eeeek am both so excited and scared at same time, it doesn't seem real - I have 10 days in which to confirm with deposit.

You girls who had it done in July - how did you find it ? and how are you? and out of the 4150 euros or whatever for the op, is the 250 euros additional to this?

Is anyone else going in September???

I have been told he's had 0 fatalities and only 3 'going ons - involving 2 gastic bypasses and 1 sleeve - 0 LAPs.

Which is best hotel to stay in there please?

WOULD YOU recommend as alot of scare stories in press about going abroad but my postcode/ PCT won't pay...

:wub::smile2::ohmy::smile:

xxx

Hi ya - have been booked an appointment with this Surgeon for 3rd September - eeeek am both so excited and scared at same time, it doesn't seem real - I have 10 days in which to confirm with deposit.

You girls who had it done in July - how did you find it ? and how are you? and out of the 4150 euros or whatever for the op, is the 250 euros additional to this?

Is anyone else going in September???

I have been told he's had 0 fatalities and only 3 'going ons - involving 2 gastic bypasses and 1 sleeve - 0 LAPs.

Which is best hotel to stay in there please?

i think the campanile is the best hotel because thats is where the consultations are held. its the 4150 but the deposit comes out of it so 3900 when you are there.

WOULD YOU recommend as alot of scare stories in press about going abroad but my postcode/ PCT won't pay...

:wub::smile2::ohmy::smile:

xxx

i think the campanile is the best hotel because thats is where the consultations are held. its the 4150 but the deposit comes out of it so 3900 when you are there.i think really its a very safe surgery,i heard your only under for 10 minutes.:drool:i think really you have to way the whole thing up in your head and you are going to make your health better for the rest of your life, i also went to my GP and they said no goverment funding with the new goverment that has come in and they will not pay. if people like vanessa feltz are going to beligum then thats really says beligum is the place to go. so i am happy with dr chris and bridget who i have booked through. i am going in about a week.let you know how i got on then!

hello, i went last week it was excellent care and would recommend chris to anyone. they all make you feel in safe hand. chris and fredrick speak brillant english (fredrick is the senior nurse)

i agree i was only under for about 15 minutes and felt fine afterwards. The campanile is fine the rooms are quite small but clean and tidy. I think that you can worry too much about the operation, its going to safe you health for the rest of your life and thats really important!!

i think the campanile is the best hotel because thats is where the consultations are held. its the 4150 but the deposit comes out of it so 3900 when you are there.i think really its a very safe surgery,i heard your only under for 10 minutes.:drool:i think really you have to way the whole thing up in your head and you are going to make your health better for the rest of your life, i also went to my GP and they said no goverment funding with the new goverment that has come in and they will not pay. if people like vanessa feltz are going to beligum then thats really says beligum is the place to go. so i am happy with dr chris and bridget who i have booked through. i am going in about a week.let you know how i got on then!

Oh wow! YES please DO stay in touch with me honey - you going on your own too? I wanna know all the details good and bad when you get back hon LOL! x

hello, i went last week it was excellent care and would recommend chris to anyone. they all make you feel in safe hand. chris and fredrick speak brillant english (fredrick is the senior nurse)

i agree i was only under for about 15 minutes and felt fine afterwards. The campanile is fine the rooms are quite small but clean and tidy. I think that you can worry too much about the operation, its going to safe you health for the rest of your life and thats really important!!

Aw thanks hon and well done!!! Did you go through europesurgery.com? Keep in touch and let us wannabebanders know how effective it is! Yes the health thing is a definate pull factor! (how long were you in hosp?) x

REALLY should be asleep - but am hooked!!! - check this link out (referred by another forum on here - she had it done with Chris de burg-Belgium blokey too!- sorry too late and brain packed up..)

Defo gonna go for it now!xxx:biggrin:

http://http://www.youtube.com/user/missflump#p/a/u/2/0-CY6ITQvEg

Aw thanks hon and well done!!! Did you go through europesurgery.com? Keep in touch and let us wannabebanders know how effective it is! Yes the health thing is a definate pull factor! (how long were you in hosp?) x

yes i went through europesurgery.com there all as cheap as each other it just depends when they have deals on or not at appears, but i found bridget really helpful she gets back to the emails every day and is there on the phone if you want to talk to someone. you are in the hospital for one night its like a ward with three of you on there, everyone in my ward was english so once you feel ok you just have a chat. The nurses are really kind and will help you if you need it but i did not feel that bad really.

REALLY should be asleep - but am hooked!!! - check this link out (referred by another forum on here - she had it done with Chris de burg-Belgium blokey too!- sorry too late and brain packed up..)

Defo gonna go for it now!xxx:biggrin:

http://http://www.youtube.com/user/missflump#p/a/u/2/0-CY6ITQvEg

hey thanks for the u tube link thats really helpful!! i try and look at that in a bit.yes i went with europesurgery very helpful and they get back to your emails quickly. i think chris is an exellent surgeron and the price is brillant so i have no worries at the moment, just excitment about going !!

hi happy flower , just a word of causion with eurpean surgery or french cosmetics as they are also known , tulia is a nightmare after you have paid , cancelling at short notice and creating inventive excuses why you surgery has been put back , you can go direct for exactly the same money plus dr chris sorts out your taxi ,........ read other dr chris threads ..... there is loads of people who have been lied to and had trouble going through this company ........ www.ecfs.be is the direct website for the surgoen and frederick , if you have any problem with tulia , you cant go direct to hospital as its states in your contract you will lose all your money , so you cant check if you are being told a load of crap !!!! as many people have been in the past ......

hi happy flower , just a word of causion with eurpean surgery or french cosmetics as they are also known , tulia is a nightmare after you have paid , cancelling at short notice and creating inventive excuses why you surgery has been put back , you can go direct for exactly the same money plus dr chris sorts out your taxi ,........ read other dr chris threads ..... there is loads of people who have been lied to and had trouble going through this company ........ www.ecfs.be is the direct website for the surgoen and frederick , if you have any problem with tulia , you cant go direct to hospital as its states in your contract you will lose all your money , so you cant check if you are being told a load of crap !!!! as many people have been in the past ......

Hello, i have ready been and had the operation now and it all went really smoothy. I booked with europesurgery.co.uk, bridget is employed by chris and fredrick and has been really really helpful. i went with others who booked though her really there are no problems at all!

however i now what you mean about tulia she is the french company and they are totally different. There have been loads of problems with her! she asks for the money directly which i was very worried about, and boy does she keep calling you!!she is a total nightmare i agree! but i have no problems with bridget from europe surgery and lots of other people are really happy with her too

Hello, i have ready been and had the operation now and it all went really smoothy. I booked with europesurgery.co.uk, bridget is employed by chris and fredrick and has been really really helpful. i went with others who booked though her really there are no problems at all!

however i now what you mean about tulia she is the french company and they are totally different. There have been loads of problems with her! she asks for the money directly which i was very worried about, and boy does she keep calling you!!she is a total nightmare i agree! but i have no problems with bridget from europe surgery and lots of other people are really happy with her too

yes i agree with his bridget is employed by fredrick to work in the uk. She has been excellent help. its really hard to get hold of fredrick he does not answer emails and is operating and i guess thats why they have europesurgery and have employed bridget to help them.

tulia is another fish:mad:she really is not helpful and is a total pain she is just after money and to be frank a posh old bag!!I did contact her first but why contact someone in france when you can contact someone in the uk.

anyway all is going good for me how are you getting on? its been nearly a month since my surgery and i am starting to lose weight. I am so gald i did it :lol:

I am doing well as well! i am sure the first month is the hardest. did the liquid only diet for the first 10 days then i was on to mushed up food like a 2 year old yum yum:tongue_smilie:but anyway i just don't care its worth it just to lose the weight.