Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits

myspace_new_year_graphic02.gif

Leslie....glad to have you back. You aren't alone, I've lost and gained the same pounds for months now. I'm joining up on the nike+ challenge and I hope that will help motivate me. I've been down right lazy since Thanksgiving. Here's to rockin' our goals in 2009!

Happy New Year ya'll!!

The next meeting is Jan. 10th? I will be there. I havent gotten anything in the mail yet. Also, I would love to get the newsletter.

I am struggling with losing at this point. I initially lost 50 pounds very quickly, and am just struggling to maintain that. I want to lose another 50 - 60! I have decided to stop eating around the band and actually do what needs to be done. No more screwing around.

Yes, I need some accountability too.

Dana

Ok, I got my invite in the mail today. I will be there. My name is Dana - so anyone from this thread, make sure and give me a yell!

Hey Everyone! I have an appt for Monday 1-05 at 1:00PM that I'm going to cancel in the morning if someone is interested in it. I'm not sure if I will make this meeting, any clue on what the topic is, I haven't gotten my invite yet.

Hello Everyone:

I am going to try my best to make it for the meeting that is going to be held on saturday. I work M-F this week. If all goes well, (i.e. we don't end up working overtime on that Satruday) I look forward to meeting everyone who can attend.

If I can attend, you will more than likely find me hiding near the back rows. :)

I'm definitely gonna be there, too. I'm so excited that it will be in the morning as I'm not comfortable traveling from I75 to Albany after dark. I always sit up front since I'm so easily distracted.

Jo

What is the topic for the meeting this weekend? I am getting back on track and kicking my exercise up considerably. My bandiversary is coming up and I want to get down a few more pounds by then! How is everyone else doing?

Guest Leslie2Lose

I'll be at the meeting on Saturday - I'll have to bring my kids but I will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone I haven't already met!

I've had a lot going on and hope the meeting will help get me back on track...along with starting over.

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday and new year. Like lots of us, I am trying to get back on track after a not-so-on-plan holiday. At least I didn't gain weight this year, tho, so I am concentrating on that. I am going to try to be at the meeting Saturday too. I am excited to meet y'all.

For those of you who were self pay, what all did you have to have when itemizing on your income tax form? I have the payment ledger from Dr. Bagnato's office, a form from the hospital for what I paid but each one includes medical codes instead of 'laymens' terms so I'm wondering is this gonna be good enough for the IRS- What all did you guys turn in with your tax forms?

Mia, I'd be curious to know what all is needed as well. I too was self pay.

I am cancelling a fill appointment I have for 1/20 at 2 pm. For once, I've actually lost enough weight that I don't need it! Call now if you need this appointment!

I want to know about the receipts for tax purposes, too. I asked for receipts and was told they would mail me one, but I never got it and did not follow-up. I do have my canceled checks. I should have done about this before now.

My surgery was in 2007 and we used the medical deduction - I was self pay. You do not need to turn in receipts, just on the forms, you break down payment to hospital, doctors, and labs. Always keep your receipts just in case you may need them.

Thanks ParaGirl! I have never itemized before and it all seems very intimidating at the moment. Anyone needing receipts should contact Dr. Bagnato's office. You will also have to call Palmyra since 11,500 went to them and then you will also have to contact Anesthesia since $900 went to them. Each of them will fax you a copy of your receipt. If you haven't started on it and are wanting to file soon then you should start today. It took me over a week to get everything I needed.

How is everyone doing lately? I missed the support group. How was it?