Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits

Where do you get the newsletter from? I have never received one. Is it a mailing? or an emailing?

Dana

I get mine via email Para Girl, BTW how are things going with you? I keep gaining and losing the same dang two pounds!! It is SOOO frustrating. But I'm back on the exercise wagon and I'm hoping that soon I can kiss those same two pounds goodbye FOREVER!!! How is everyone else doing?

Jeannie, I saw you in the December newsletter. You look AWESOME!! What a difference....you should be very proud of yourself!!

Thanks Pamela! I am trying so hard to get to goal, I had hoped to be there by now but I am happy with what I have done so far! You look awseome too.. We should all be proud of our accomplishments. Take care.

How do you go about getting this newslwetter by email? I don't think that I get it. If someone has an issue can they forward it to me? I want to see Jeannie too!!!

If there is a subscription fee, please let me know too. I really want to subscribe.

Gracias to all.

Oh yeah...

:blushing: HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!! :mad2:

How is everyone else doing?

Hey Mia! I'm doing pretty good. I got a fill a few weeks ago. I had gained 10 lbs!!! I've lost 9 of those 10 pounds so far. I've been watching my carbs. I'm just ready to get to Onederland!!

Thanks Pamela! I am trying so hard to get to goal, I had hoped to be there by now but I am happy with what I have done so far! You look awseome too.. We should all be proud of our accomplishments. Take care.

Your welcome Jeannie! I know what you mean....I had hoped to be in Onederland by now too.

How do you go about getting this newslwetter by email? I don't think that I get it. If someone has an issue can they forward it to me? I want to see Jeannie too!!!

If there is a subscription fee, please let me know too. I really want to subscribe.

Hey Brina! Just give Terri a holler and let her know that you are not getting the newsletter. She'll fix it for you. I've already deleted mine or I would forward you a copy. There's no fee. If you go ahead and call Terri, she might could send you the December one now. Good to hear from you!

I have been off from work all this week paragirl and the newsletter is on my office email. I will email it once I return back to work. I have done pretty good food wise during the holidays, how has everyone else been doing?

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a merry Christmas. Yes I am alive and breathing...Brina I think I need some of those threatening e-mails myself. I haven't lost anything in five months! I am my own worst enemy. I've failed and just quit coming around other than lurking every now and then.

I was sitting in bed last night (yes licking the cheetos dust off my fingers) and realised Leslie WTH are you doing? You had major WLS for what? and you are eating what? When is the last time you did anything for yourself - other than wallow in self pity and avoid friends (ok I'm guilty) - and those who support you? I know - our "girls weekend" trip. Which was fun and I want to go again J! I need a good ass kicking...

So after kicking my own ass a bit - nope none of it wore away - which is exactly what I need. I woke up this morning got my fat butt to the gym and walked/jogged (yes my body remembers how - yes!) then rode the bike 5 miles. I am back on dailyplate logging my food.< /p>

I will not wait until New Year's to be a new me. I started this journey back in March and by golly my weaknesses will not defeat me. I am stronger and I deserve so much more! The rest of this weight will come off in time. I'm not in a rush and am not setting any goals.

One day at a time, one meal at a time...and gosh darnit I need some freakin' accountability.

Love you guys! Miss you guys! To the newbies - welcome it is all worth it :-)

Leslie it's good to have you back, I've missed you!!! Come and see me!!! Congrats to everyone who made it through the holidays!! We are approaching a new year, let's accomplish everything we've been working so hard to get. The next support group meeting will be on Jan.10 at 10am, I would love to see everyone there. You will be receiving a flier in the mail.

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Thanks girl. I will be seeing you soon - promise :-)

Am i the only one having problems posting on this forum?