Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Else fear That Hillary Has No Chance?

Yes

Well, I agreed with each and everyone of your answers... thumbs up baby! and I will add about the following comment ........

"And to dislike the whole Democratic party and agenda because of Bill Clinton is likewise ridiculous."

In my case, yeah, that'd be ridiculous....Because I dislike the whole Democractic party and agenda because of mostly everything that the party stands for and because of mostly all of the past Democratic Presidents, excluding some... long, long, very long time ago.... I won't blame it on just Bill.... he was the one to just put the icing on the cake for me.....

Thank you Derrick!:rolleyes2:

I honestly hope NONE of the democrats and a few of the republicans have no chance at the white house. I'm hoping for Huckabee, but, assuming he is too conservative, my next choice is Romney. However, the democrats have ALWAYS been better campaigners. It's unfortunate that republican candidates in the last several years have won on luck, rather than campaigns. I'm hoping that will change, but I"m not holding my breath!

Hi Jennie,

I agree with you on the Romney part... I like him...don't care for Huckabee, I'm not well informed as to the democrats being better campaigners, but it that's the case, then I refuse to believe that the republicans have won on luck... if they actually are not such good campaigners and can still win... I'd say that pretty darn good and ultimately the people's choice, I say they must be good... imagine what they could do if they campaigned better then! I'm staying positive.:rolleyes2:

Elieneation: Good for you! That's what I like. Expressing your feelings and not being afraid to make them known. You're a Repubican. You don't like any Democrats. Fair enough.

Many people have gone on about Bill Clinton's philanderings and dumb handling of them as if his behavior is the Democratic party's behavior and belief system. That's pretty offensive to most Democrats since I don't know any Democrats who endorse Bill Clinton's inappropriate sexual behavior or his lying about it.

I hated Richard Nixon's Dirty Tricks, foul language and all that he represented, but I don't believe that ALL Repubicans are that mean and nasty.

I agree that the Democrats are better campaigners too. Not perfect, but better than the Republicans generally at keeping to the issues instead of horrible personal attacks that they are famous for. (Yes, Democrats have been known to stoop to that level too.)

But the Republicans are better at getting elected. They know how to pull the strings... whatever it takes.

Elieneation: Good for you! That's what I like. Expressing your feelings and not being afraid to make them known. You're a Repubican. You don't like any Democrats. Fair enough.

Many people have gone on about Bill Clinton's philanderings and dumb handling of them as if his behavior is the Democratic party's behavior and belief system. That's pretty offensive to most Democrats since I don't know any Democrats who endorse Bill Clinton's inappropriate sexual behavior or his lying about it.

I hated Richard Nixon's Dirty Tricks, foul language and all that he represented, but I don't believe that ALL Repubicans are that mean and nasty.

Well, thank you, I certainly don't like all republicans, Nixon, Huckabee, Ron Paul just to name a few... and I certainly don't like any Democratic Presidents at least since I was born...1962 that is... and I can go far beyond that...but certainly there are exceptions... and when I say I don't like any democrats I'm referring to Democratic Presidents... :rolleyes2:

Well, thank you, I certainly don't like all republicans, Nixon, Huckabee, Ron Paul just to name a few...

Just curious. What's your beef with Ron Paul?

Just curious. What's your beef with Ron Paul?

My beef with good ole Ron...? hhhmmm

He's just too old and not good looking enough.....:rolleyes2: just kidding....

No, seriously...

There are a few things that I don't agree with him on...

My number one is that he voted to end restrictions (embargo) on Cuba...(this one is close to my heart...)

THen he is against death penalty, he voted against the Patriot Act.. He has said things like " Suicide terrorism will end when we stop intervening abroad" yeah right... like tha'ts exactly the reason why those crazy bastards engage in suicide terrorism, or terrorism at all... he is also all for fighting terrorism by "understanding their motivations" and dialogue... he thinks that's the right approach... I totally disagree with that... I don't believe in negotiating or talking to terrorists...period... and whatever their motivitions are, they are simply wrong and in my opinion there is nothing to discuss, they need to be eliminated and erradicated...I think that terrorists are just daring to point a gun a the police and they don't expect to be shot back at....well, I think that's crazy...he's said that radicals want to kill us because we invade their lands.. WTF? I 100% percent disagree with that as well.. he has said that the US has not moral authority for US sanctions in Darfur and that we also have no business monitoring the end of slavery in Sudan I definitely think we do have the moral authority...

So this is my beef with the man.... I think he should be running under the democrat party....

I pray she has no chance. I think she is as shady as her husband. Being a conservative republican, I don't agree with Obama either, but I think he is at least honest about his convictions and his stances (well, as much as any politician can be :biggrin:)

It kills me to see someone say they will or will not vote for someone based on their gender or their race. If Oprah want to endorse Obama because she beleive in his views, that is fine, but all these mindless people who say they are going to vote for him because Oprah endorses him is crazy. Just as someone would say they are voting for Hillary just because she's a woman. What about the issues.

I am re-evaluating my options since my top 2 candidates have dropped out.

I haven't read any of the posts on this thread.

But I think people are more fearful that she has a darn good chance of being our next President. I think she will get the Democratic nomination and Obama will be her running mate.

I personally think she would make a good president. Hell, if she wins we get Bill too. I like him and think he did a good job as president, as a man, he screwed up. But given the chance how many women do you think would turn a good looking, powerful, rich man down. I don't blame Monica one bit. I'm just sorry that they got caught. JMHO.

I haven't read any of the posts on this thread.

But I think people are more fearful that she has a darn good chance of being our next President. I think she will get the Democratic nomination and Obama will be her running mate.

I personally think she would make a good president. Hell, if she wins we get Bill too. I like him and think he did a good job as president, as a man, he screwed up. But given the chance how many women do you think would turn a good looking, powerful, rich man down. I don't blame Monica one bit. I'm just sorry that they got caught. JMHO.

I really like your attitude. I think that it is an even-handed one. You have been able to separate Bill's behaviour as a male slut from his other undeniable abilities. One can be wise in one area and a complete fool in another. In fact most people are. George W is a stunning example of this. He may be faithful to his wife and he definitely seems to be attached to his Bible but he sure has made a bluddy mess of the Presidential Office both in terms of your own domestic health and with respect to America's international street cred. This is a real tragedy in my books. I am one of the many foreigners who are anxious to see America to continue to do well. You see, I believe that the health of the west depends upon you.

I really like your attitude. I think that it is an even-handed one. You have been able to separate Bill's behaviour as a male slut from his other undeniable abilities. One can be wise in one area and a complete fool in another. In fact most people are. George W is a stunning example of this. He may be faithful to his wife and he definitely seems to be attached to his Bible but he sure has made a bluddy mess of the Presidential Office both in terms of your own domestic health and with respect to America's international street cred. This is a real tragedy in my books. I am one of the many foreigners who are anxious to see America to continue to do well. You see, I believe that the health of the west depends upon you.

Well, I agree with some of what you said, but not all...., democrats and liberals will have your same point of view, but republicans and convervatives won't... in fact most will totally disagree with your point... so it depends on the source, it's a matter of opinion... I as most republicans, disagree with most of Hillary's and Obama's views...and there are plenty of republicans in the US.....

I enjoy reading your posts greatly Green! always interesting!

:biggrin:

I've been doing more research on Obama and I'm surprised to say that he may be my choice.

Perhaps I shouldn't be saying this but Obama is the most Canadian* (and not in the nouveau racist use of the term) of your candidates. His values and his personal style are very much in touch with our own style and set of values. In short, speaking in terms of the Canuck Gestalt, he is the most easily understood of your candidates.

And it is true that Canuckis sure do like him, in fact we like him a lot. Whenever I get into casual discussions with people on the street or in stores they seem to be overwhelmingly in favour of Obama. Moreover, those folks who write in the op-ed pages of our newspapers seem to prefer Obama, too.

Nevertheless, you Americans may be interested to hear that we Canucks are awfully impressed by the fabulous diversity of your current choice of candidates. Though we Canadians love to think of ourselves as an advanced multi-culti society, we persist in offering our electorate a selection of straight white guys as the only options for the top position in this country.

*Speaking of us Canadians, I continue to be wildly amused that the new term for black Americans is Canadians. I think that this might be because this Canadian has to apply number 50 sunblock whenever she must leave her house. I guess it ain't the N-word; it is now the C-word that we will be talking about. Too bad that Green can't jump, nor can she dance. But that's life, eh. Not all Canucks are born equal. hah!

Does anyone else fear that if the race for the presidency ultimately boils down to Hillary vs. McCain, McCain will win?

He frightens the bejeezus out of me. If he does find himself elected, I'll be coming up there to spend some quality time with you, Green. :biggrin:

Does anyone else fear that if the race for the presidency ultimately boils down to Hillary vs. McCain, McCain will win?

He frightens the bejeezus out of me. If he does find himself elected, I'll be coming up there to spend some quality time with you, Green. :biggrin:

i'm not sure who i'm more scared of winning