Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Geesh Bman - you and your marine always bring crude and nasty thoughts to mind - my first thought was does the little marine stand at attention? :biggrin2:

hola chicas like always thank you thank you and thank you for your prayers .. well I got te job offer is ok but will do for now i am so happy .

Lots of nsvs lately and wow make me think for once really for once i dont look that bad to others lol

well girls have a great weekend i start monday and wish me luck .

on my romance side well i went out on a blind date lol and tomarrow i go on another lol will see what happend until my best friend decides something else what he doent know will not hurt him i did spend last night with him and the kids and he cooks for me its so kool we are such a family but will see love ya all

clau

Girls, I posted some pics on my pin up question....but here are some for you girls....I will post some on yahoo I won't post here....teee hee....

IMG_5826.jpg

Ladies, sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been off the boards and out of touch totally for weeks. Life had been getting in the way of anything *I* want to do. And I haven't lost a pound in MONTHS and MONTHS.

So I'm finally going to turn on this band, I go for my first fill in two days, hopefully my taking this step will get my head straight as well. Yes, you did read that right, my first fill. I've been banded almost 10 months now. And if I've been losing, I could see not getting filled, but I have obviously not been losing. I'm just a loser... I'm turning that around, doggone it!

On a better note, BBK, you look AMAZING!!!!!!

wow Boo you look wonderful!!! I don't even see the tummy bulge that would require a tt! You look so good! Great pics! What did hubby think of the pics? He's got to be loving them!

Claudia - how'd the blind dates go?

Va - did you start a new job today?

Bman - how's the marine? Is he home now, or does he have to go away again?

Faith - I am a FIRM beliver in fills. I've had about 6 or 7 of them. It took the first 6 to get to my sweetspot but after 6 months and down 20 lbs I decided I needed another to kick start my losing again. It worked I lost 5 lbs the first week! I've backed off and think its about 2 lbs a week now but I had gone months with just losing 1 or 2 lbs all month. Good luck!

I have to call for an unfill today - :Dancing_wub: it really makes me sad and scared! My band dr says he wants it all out before the surgery and I'm getting close - a little over 3 weeks - (I'm so excited) I figured I'd call today so I can get the date and time that I want. The day before surgery as late in the day as possible. I had thought of what I could eat when I was unfilled (like a doughnut) and it scared me. I thought good grief Steph if you get this unfill too far in advance you'll gain back everything you've lost!

Love you girls!

Steph--he is drooling over them...lol...he already got wallets printed of some of them. I did some really naughty ones for JUST him...lol...I don't have to have an unfill. Funny how they are all different eh? Although yes, we all know I do need it...lol...I am not loosing right now, so maybe I am done!

Faith--I am sorry you are still stuck. It will get better after your filll! I am glad you are finally going to do it you stubborn little thing! lol... Call me sometime. I miss you! lol...

Claud--Hey chica! Como estas? Yo es muy bien. (OK used up all the spanish I remember!) Any news yet diva??? Hugs. Miss you!

Bran--how is it going hottie??? How is our marine? I think we are all living vicariously through you! lol...

Va--how is it going?

Hey ladies...

Boo..You look FABULOUS Girl!!! I'm so jealous!! I hope I get there someday!

As for me....I'm in a real funk. I know I need another fill, but don't have the $ to go right now. I am still getting my background check processed for the contract job and have a 2nd interview scheduled for Wed. w/a company for a FT perm job. I'm also waiting to hear from my best friend who had a chat w/"the guy" last night about me and I am thinking it did NOT go well so I'm not expecting any good news today :-( *sigh*...ok, I'm outta here. Sorry to be such a downer again.

(((((VA))))) we love you! Things will look up. Once you get back to work you can get your fill. The guy is still hanging around as your "friend" so be patient and let him work things out. The job is going to happen too.

Update on me- pg is going well so far. I leave for my cruise in 3 weeks and 4 days! I was suppose to be 20 pounds lighter for this cruise, but at least I havent gained anything, except a precious baby to love. I really cant wait till he or she is here! I am trying to decide how soon after I should get filled back up. I know I will breastfeed so I may not want to be too tight, but bf will help lose supposably but it never did anything for me but stretch the girls all out. Hopefully we will have them put back in there rightful place in a few years if I ever get this weight off.

Steph you are doing so well- you have really taken off with your weight loss. Do lots of b & a pics with your TT.

Boo- wow I bet dh is very happy with those pics! You are so brave! I couldnt even ge a bathing suit I could find suitable due to the cleavage it showed making me uncomfortable!!!!! I try not to draw attention to my body esp not my 36 F's!