Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Whats so strange about a guy being attracted to a beautiful girl? Brandi you have to start believing in yourself. You are very attractive, even in oversized sweats and smelling like yesterdays garbage. LOL Really it doesn't suprise me at all, and sometimes the guy needs to see you in that light to get up the nerve to ask you out. Ya know what I'm saying? Maybe he saw you and thought hey she's cool enough to run to the store in her sweats, maybe she's cool enough to go out with me. Anyway you are beautiful and it doesn't suprise me at all.

Wish me luck and say a prayer for me today, I have my ps visit at 3:00, I'm hoping and praying they give me an early April date.

Oh btw I'm down another pound this morning. 160 on the nose! I'm going to flip when I hit the 150's! Just so hard to believe I've come this far! I knew it was possible but just never thought I'd see it.

Hey Ladies

I feel like I have been ignoring all of you! lol...been wrapped up in all the drama around here...wth is that about?? lol....

CONGRATS Steph! I am so happy for you! You have worked so hard!! Congrats you are almost to goal baby!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Bk--yes baby steps get you moving and that is all you need to do!! Keep it up!

Brandi--you are nuts girl! Why are you so freaked out about a guy hitting on a hottie?? lol...you go girl! :)

BMAN....you go girl!! some guys find women in sweats VERY Sexy ya know! ;-) Let us know how the date goes!

Steph...good luck w/your appt! Let us know how that one goes!

Boo...How are you doing??

Hey VA!!

I am doing a bit better, still having a problem with right ear. BUT on meds still. How are you doing?

Wanted to tell you girls, mommy dearest is pissing me off BIG TIME. She is now telling me I am anorexic and she is going to have to call an intervention.......however my PS told me I can still loose weight. I am just 160. NOT that small..I know I am 6" but GOD....she is f*ing nuts and pissing me off.

I really am not trying to loose anymore. I am happy, but mommy telling me I look sick, that my cheeks are sunken in and she can see my tailbone? NOW what the F*CK does that mean??? MY TAILBONE??

SERIOUSLY????

hi girls - I tried posting last night but the site was messed up!

Boo are you too thin? Seriously whats your bmi? 21.7? I just did my youngest daughters she's 5'2" and 115 - she's 21 on the nose. I think your mom is just worried about you. You have to remember this is all new to them, even tho you've been losing the weight for over a year. I don't worry about my dd bc she looks great to me, but she also looks very normal for a 17 y/o girl and I've watched her grow into this weight where as your momma has watched you FALL into this weight. Just reassure her that you are still in the normal bmi and then I suggest you don't go below the normal. You have to remember just as too fat is unattractive so is too skinny. Keep that in your head and you'll be ok. BTW - wth 6 feet tall! I don't think I've ever dated a guy 6 ft tall! LOL joking with ya sweetie - we come from the land of little people, I'm the tallest girl in my family hitting an all time high of 5'3" and my dh is a whopping 5'8" - I'm pleased to say my son hit 5'9" but my girls didn't catch up to me. Typing all that brought to mind a young girl from our church - not so young now, around 25 I think, anyway she was heavy as a teenager and she decided to lose the weight - all on her own - she cut out fats and started running - she also was 6' tall, when she was 210 she wore glasses, braces and did the goth look - at 150 she was on the homecoming court, and was tall blonde and beautiful! I think you'll be fine - just remember there is such a thing as too skinny.

Va - so good to hear from you!!!!!!! Whats up with the job - are you hired or what? Mr "Friend" still hanging around you? :blush: He likes you - you know that - just a matter of time and he'll want to make wild passionate love to you. He probably already does but has too much baggage to move on it. Hang in there.

I got my date for the Tummy Tuck. Excited and disappointed at the same time. May 1st - which I know is just around the corner and the ps wants me to lose another 10 lbs pre-surgery so that gives me a month to work on it. But its getting into the golf season and I do the billing on the first - have payroll the next week and since I do the billing on the 1st that means the checks roll in the next week and that means running to the bank...blah blah blah - dang it - I won't stress myself out. Theres alot of good happening with it so slap me! The good is - its on a Thurs which means I'll have the whole weekend to recoup before I start to worry if I need to go into work. I'll be in the hospital 2-3 days so thats alot of bed rest. DD is home from college that week so that means she can tend to my life. The ps said I should only need the drainage tubes for 3 days - that excited me. This gives me a WHOLE month to get these next 10 lbs off me. Maybe I'll get 20 off? Doubtful but possible - I lost 5 lbs this past week, so its possible.

OHHHHHHHH I almost forgot. Huge thing for me. Last night niece counldn't walk with me so I went alone - its an inside track - another friend of mine was there so we walked together for a mile and then she was done. So I had another mile to go by myself - I ran. No not the whole mile - I'm not Bman! - but I ran 3 laps! Dang I'm proud of myself.

Boo - your tailbone?!! LMAO

Boo...just curious...is your Mom heavy?? I'm wondering if maybe she's just a bit jealous of all the weight you've lost?? in any case, just tell her that your doctor says you're fine and leave it at that! But hey, isn't it nice to be called TOO SKINNY!?? ;-) Gotta love that!! WISH I had that problem!!

STEPH...congrats on getting the date! May 1st is really not far away at all!! It'll be here before you know it! How are you doing w/the fill? Still feeling too tight or has it settled down?

Well, on the job front...I've been verblly offered temp contracting job for 3mos w/the TSA, but don't know when I'm starting yet. I also had an interview yesterday for a perm position w/a great company and they have already called me and told me they want me to come back for a 2nd interview, but it won't be til the 2nd week of April b/c the Director is out all next week.....so things are hopefully gonna work out w/that one. I'm really starting to feel desparate....all my funds are gone and if I don't get a job I'll be living on credit cards next month!

On the guy front...yes, he's still hanging around :blush: He does have a lot of "stuff" he's dealing w/right now on the job front and w/some family stuff...so I'm really trying to just be patient and be there for him and hope he wakes up soon! I'm not good at being patient!

Ok...so Monday I did a walk away the pounds video...Tuesday I walked a trail w/some friends and today I'm going to the gym....got my 3 workouts for the week in! :scared2:

Hope you all have a great day and great weekend!

hi girls - I tried posting last night but the site was messed up!

Boo are you too thin? Seriously whats your bmi? 21.7? I just did my youngest daughters she's 5'2" and 115 - she's 21 on the nose. I think your mom is just worried about you. You have to remember this is all new to them, even tho you've been losing the weight for over a year. I don't worry about my dd bc she looks great to me, but she also looks very normal for a 17 y/o girl and I've watched her grow into this weight where as your momma has watched you FALL into this weight. Just reassure her that you are still in the normal bmi and then I suggest you don't go below the normal. You have to remember just as too fat is unattractive so is too skinny. Keep that in your head and you'll be ok. BTW - wth 6 feet tall! I don't think I've ever dated a guy 6 ft tall! LOL joking with ya sweetie - we come from the land of little people, I'm the tallest girl in my family hitting an all time high of 5'3" and my dh is a whopping 5'8" - I'm pleased to say my son hit 5'9" but my girls didn't catch up to me. Typing all that brought to mind a young girl from our church - not so young now, around 25 I think, anyway she was heavy as a teenager and she decided to lose the weight - all on her own - she cut out fats and started running - she also was 6' tall, when she was 210 she wore glasses, braces and did the goth look - at 150 she was on the homecoming court, and was tall blonde and beautiful! I think you'll be fine - just remember there is such a thing as too skinny.

Boo - your tailbone?!! LMAO

Hey Steph

I do think *maybe* I need to stop loosing weight. I am 158 and 6". BUT I don't think I am sick or too thin, or my tailbone is too skinny, what ever it was never fat. BTW, she saw it when I was trying on my dress for the Bariatric Ball, I was wearing a thong but why she was looking at my ass is beyond me.

I will post a pic of me I took this am, lol so none of you worry about me...

I do have to confess though, I am going to see a Body Image councelor. I can't do it anymore. I see the fat girl still no matter what I do, and I can't handle it anymore. I do need help in that respect. No matter what ANYONE says I see 323 pound Brandy, not me.

Boo I'm glad to hear you are going to see an image guy. I have my days when I still think I'm fat then I have days where I think heck I'm looking good, then I have days when nothing fits and I'm like when did I lose this weight. But normally I feel pretty good about where I am and think I have a good body image. I know I'm not at all thin, and not even in the normal bmi range yet but I dont' feel OBESE anymore either. I hope I feel good about myself when I get this tt - I've been reading how other people see all the other problem areas when they get one fixed. Wheres the pic you were posting?

BRANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO....................do tell girl! Be good! lol..

I FINALLY got my goal tattoo...It is a heart with angel wings and a devil's horn and tails. Right between my shoulder blades. Hurt like a F*ing bitch....lol...

I will post new pics later. I also have new hair. I screwed up my color so it had to be fixed. Now I am a light strawberry blonde with red and blonde on top and darker red on bottom! Surprised after how bad it was it looks now, I love it. I also got a new cut. A sexy Marilyn Monroe cut, a bit longer!

Hey guys....

Here is the new hair. Picture sucks, can't tell the color change too much but here it is. YOU CAN SEE that I am not sick looking or anorexic..lol...

2-4.jpg

And my new wings....

4-4.jpg

I thought you were talking a pic of your tailbone! Just kidding. I love the hair! Tat looks painful. But cool.

firstly sorry im not around

i was busy giving birth to the most wonderful ,beautiful baby boy .....

whoo hoo its all over he was 7lb 5oz and i named him ...."kai"

he is the sweetest little thing...anyway here it is birth story...

went into hospital as couldnt eat or drink blood pressure raised and Protein in urine and after vaginal exam doctor said i was ready just break my waters for me and put drip in and away would go ..so they did and 19 minutes later kai was born yep not a typo it took 19 minutes and i was on cloud nine ....unfortunately then my uterus wouldnt contract and i was bleeding really bad and it quickly turned into a bit of a saga and i was so weak and cramping like mad ..he was born at 12 minutes past two and it wasnt until 5 am next morning i felt human at all and able to take care of kai .i was kept in next two days to make sure all clots had left and i was fine ,then milk came in and my boobs were so sore (im not breat feeding )so decided to take epsom salts on recommendation from some older ladies who swear by them ...well big mistake i had chronic diarohea and my cervix came out along with another big clot and i had to go back into hospital thankfully clot passed out and cervix went back up itself and i was allowed home again ,so im home now recovering and apart from some achy pains and tiredness im doing well now hav big sister staying helping out so i can take it easy i will need to resize pics to show off my boy and i promise to do that soon will hopefully post them later on today .i miss you all..thanks so much for your support through this xxx

p.s as for weight well bloody hell girls i now weigh......147lbs and am wearing my sons 30 inch waist jeans i own nothing that fits but im now able to eat again so i reckon i go back up a bit but i dont mind my target was 156lbs i need to regain some strength so my weight not going to be my focus for a while just getting healthy again so im off to find something yummy for lunch !!!!!!!