Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Hey girls! I am sorry I posted here a few nights ago....where did it go???

I got schedualed for my PS!! May 6th!! WOO HOOOO!! I am very very excited, can't wait!

I am also doing my photo shoot on the first week of March! NERVOUS as hell. I have someone that actually wants me to do a photo for their beauty salon! :tongue2: lol...so I am trying to think of a pin up name because I told her I don't want my real name on it...lol...it is going to be a big poster!

I am doing well otherwise! Miss all od you!

Steph--so sorry to hear about DD.

Gotta run now, I will post more later!

Love you all!

boo boo!!!! yeaah for the surgery date! And that is amazing that you will be a poster girl for a salon??!! Go you! I'm so proud of your accomplishments. That is really great. i can't wait to see the pics. i'm so excited for you.

Boo - sounds like you got alot of excitement going on in your life! I go in to my 2nd visit with the ps on Monday - I'm excited so I know how you must be feeling, getting a date is so cool. Did he tell you how long he thinks you'll be off work? I'm really nervous about the time off. If I can get it done beginning of April I can take 2 weeks and then 20 hrs for the next 2 weeks but if its any later then that I'm probably going to have to wait until Nov.

We had a snow storm here again, so school is cancelled. Not like it effects me, since my baby is a senior. I think I might get my neices kids for the afternoon, they haven't been here for a couple weeks with all the company I had.

Have a good weekend. We are going to watch wrestling, hs districts this weekend.

hi everyone - has everyone left us? Or just too busy to check in?

Well I had such a great nsv yesterday that I had to come on and tell. We were on our way to watch wrestling and stopped at Chili's for something to eat. When we pulled in my dh said oh look theres someone from the lake (a sticker on the car bc its a private community) so we walked in an there were 2 of our members sitting at the bar, they turned and looked at us so I waved real big and nothing.

She was on her cell phone and walking toward us, and I'm waving ... nothing.

Meanwhile Don was sitting at the bar and looking right through me.

So as she's walking right up to me, 6 inches away, I said hey! She stopped and stared at me for a minute and I said how are you? She said omg I didn't know that was you!

So we said hello and sat down. She comes back over to our table and says Steph, you have lost so much weight I didn't know who you were. She said I saw you waving and I'm thinking I don't know anyone in JOhnstown she must be waving at someone behind me. LOL she said you look sooooooooo good, how much weight have you lost? I said 65 lbs and she said omg I just lost 5 and thought that was good, you look marvolous!

So that was nice. Then here comes her husband and he pretty much said the same thing, we didn't know who you were. After they left I said to dh, wow, I didnt' think I'd lost that much more weight since last time I saw them - which would've been Oct. - maybe 10 or 15 lbs? He said well 15 lbs is alot of weight. I guess 15 lbs is alot of weight when you are so close to your goal but when you have 100lbs to lose it doesn't seem like much. So that was really cool.

Then we went to wrestling. High school stuff with all the district schools there, half way through I got up to go to pee and on the way out a guy yells hey good looking! I turned (crazy to think they'd be talking to me right?) and it was an old friend of ours. He hugged me and said wow you look great! So last night was very ego boosting for me. Especially since I've been hovering around 165 forever. I told my dh that I think I'm happy at this weight, if I can just get the Tummy Tuck I wouldn't care if I lost another pound. He agreed. When I first started on this journey that was the one thing he and the girls told me, they didnt' want me to lose too much weight, and I think I'm at a comfortable size now. And I think my husband is proud to be seen with me.

So there you have it. That was my excitement for the night.

Steph that is awesome! I still have a long way to go, but actually I think I would be happy at 140 although still technically I would be overweight. Well that is 30 lbs actually that seems like nothing! I mean really compared to where we all started!! I love my band. I am not sure how much I will have to lose after this baby, but I know I C

Steph that is awesome! I still have a long way to go, but actually I think I would be happy at 140 although still technically I would be overweight. Well that is 30 lbs actually that seems like nothing! I mean really compared to where we all started!! I love my band. I am not sure how much I will have to lose after this baby, but I know I CAN DO THIS!

Steph---YEAH!! That is so awsome! I bet you felt like Queen of the World! lol... CONGRATS!

Jill--how are you feeling baby?

Faith--I think I love Ginger Butler, what do you think??

I like Ginger Butler too!

I am feeling good for the most part. Just wish I wasnt so tired.

I need to exercise will somebody please motivate me to get my butt off the computer chair and exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI

its been such a long time:) well its 1:26am here in california and I need to be in the airport @ 5am to go to chicago finally so many things have happend

well I am offically job less they made my life hell the last week and the second week they told me to just have it off and they would pay me for it .

oh well life happends and I know good things are coming and day by day they are . I need to vent a little or more like cry a little :*( it hard to say goodbye to my parents I had never moved away and it hurts them so much because I am there only daughter but it for the best and its for me first of all . I hope they are ok mom was just devestated all day I was just trying to be ok and to hold up but I have to let it go it hurts it not easy but its what i always wanted and now my dreams are starting to be put together and there is no stoping me :thumbup: My brother tries to be strong he is my only brother and my baby brother but he depends a lot on me and me on him hey but I will be ok :frown:

ok so I cant continue I just ask for your prayers .

bev - congrat

boo- i try to call you soon and contrats .

steph -thank you !!!

see ya girls wow next time I write here I will be in Chicago my new life my new world .

clau :):)

Claud---best wishes my girl! I know it will all work out great and I can come see you soon! :biggrin: Betty could handle the drive!

Jill--glad you're doing ok. GET MOVING!!! :biggrin: Does that help you any? lol..

I am in midterms this week...ugh.....

Congrats Claud! You are so strong!

Where is everyone?!?!? Hello!!!???

my update is band decided to get so tight I can barely drink water! I dont know why unless it is hormone/baby related. But I am starving and it is driving me crazy, I cant get in for an unfill till tomorrow morning. I usually like being pretty restricted but this is very very restricted! Plus baby is making me hungrier than usual!

Alright girls I want some updates!! Roll call-- who's here and what are you up to!!!!!

im here

well update is went to hospital today and now they decided that baby growing too well so sending me for diabetes test .............lol

two weeks ago they thought he too small !!!now he too heavy for dates,

also baby head engaging and they as well as me think he may be preparing for early exit so any signs of labour getting under way i have to get myself to hospital as they will need to give me injections to mature his lungs although can you believe ive only got 6 weeks left so he be here soon enough even if he hangs on in till then.

i explained to docs about not being able to eat much .(.jill im so tight now) im on mainly liquids and he was so nice and said whatever im doing im doing right as Iron levels great and blood count fantastic, so no supplements needed im doing better than i look .also blood pressure throughout been great no signs of it elevating which i had with others at this stage ,bad news is another urine infection .......that makes 3 in past 6 weeks grrrr i just cant shake them off .

Wow so this may not get better with an unfill!??? I hope I do not have to live on liquids for the next 7 months! Yikes! that will stink. Well I am off to watch Biggest Loser! =)

jill honey sorry to worry you the defill did help its just as babs get bigger he putting restriction on me .........lol

my top tip keep hydrated because when im constipated its much worse and after a good ........%&*£

im always hungrier........tmi i know....lol