Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

christmas and food

I have been sooooooooo bad!!!:cry all I seem to be doing is eating chocolate.:hungry: I know I need to get a black sack and bin all the stuff left from christmas:think

I have not put back on any weight :straightbut it is not moving anymore, I really want to beat myself up......:grouphug::angry:angry

I have 3lbs to go until I get to 4stone losted, but I cant seem to do it.:rolleyes

I cant seem to eat bread or much "normal food" too well but rubbish food goes down a dream!!!! is this all in my head?????:P

put a cake in front of me and a nice heathly meal. The cake would not make me sick but the meal would:sick ?????????

I need to do somthing:car:

Hi Helen

You have done so well up to now that i'm sure you will get back on track. I too ate lots of chocolate and cakes over xmas and your right they go down so easy. If your finding it hard to keep food down could your band be too tight ??

Hi Helen,

Just 3 lb off 4 stone in less than 7 months is brilliant. Well done :rose:

I too struggled over xmas with all the chocs around but at least we are not putting weight on and must be excused for the odd hiccup or two. I didnt lose weight for 6 weeks and was getting realy dispondent but as it took me 25 years to put this weight on I guess its not going to dissapear overnight.

I went back to the beginning and dug out all my old food records from November to see what I was eating then and gave myself a good talking too.This last fill has definately made a difference.

Perhaps you need to review your food choices to get back on track.

Good luck to you.

Julie :(

Thanks for your replies I have made it to the 4stone yeahhhhhhhhh

and I have found a web site call Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal - MyFitnessPal.com so am going to try and track what I am eating, as I think I am over eating. I think I will give it another month and see how I go and then maybe will contact bupa for my 3rd fill. I know I have 7.5ml at mo so maybe a little more nd I will be away again.