Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cant take this anymore

my hubby and i have been married for a year and dated for 2 year....when we 1st started dating he told me how much his sister meant to him and if she didnt like me he would probably stop talking to me...i didnt think much of this cuz i really wasnt looking for a serious relationship...his sister liked me and we get a long and everything....but every couple of weeks this b*tch will say or do something so evil that i wanna kill her....and if i ever try to vent to hubby it always my fault and im acting like a b*tch......for example she owes us $1900.00 which she had to pay back Jan 1st..so we can pay rent...she calls us on the 1st and says she doesnt get paid until the 5th and will give us the money then...our rent is due on the 5th...so its 5th and she says she still doesnt have her pay check yet and she will get it on the 7th early in the am...so around 10am today i went by her office asked for the check i got a really rude and wtf relpy..."Well I dont have my paycheck you guys just need to sit tight until i can get the money...and please dont bring personally business into my office" out of respect for my hubby and my mother and father in-law i kept my mouth shut! so now its 2:30 and of course my hubby hasnt called the land lord to tell him wats going on...the landlord called saying it needs to get paid today!! i call hubby tell him to call his sister and ask for the money today before 5...cause we have to depoist into the landlords bank! he tell me to call her...i tell him if she says something stupid im going to snap and tell her off.....this is wat my hubby said ......"will you just stop acting like a total bitch...shes trying her best to get the money to us..its not like shes going to run away and we are never going to see her....god anita you can be such a bitch" so i tell him to go shove it....he tells me " shut the fuck up bitch" and hangs up on me!!!! i think im going to go home pack my bags and go to my mothers house who lives 5 hours away! anyone else think im being a total bitch??

sorry i know this is long but i had to get it off my chest theres no one else to turn to!

I think you are definitely in the right. There is no way in hell I'd stay with a man who spoke to me like your husband spoke to you. Call your landlord and tell him the situation, and try to get him as much money as possible. See if he'll agree to take your rent in several payments this month. If you have to, get an advance on your credit cards. This could have major effects on your credit score. But I seriously wouldn't blame you if you did move out for a while, at least to give you all some cooling-off time.

PS, you're only 23, please think about starting over. Kind of young to be married (IMHO), and this is one of the reasons why, men at this age are (often, not always) somewhat unstable and immature. Not your fault, just go while you can (and hopefully before you have children with this family).

Chick you are totally in the right!! No man has the right to talk to you that way, esp not your husband!!! Unfortunately faithmd is right, blood will usually win out and god knows how bad things might get in the years to come if he is willing to let her get away with it this time.

I agree with Lauren and Faith. It's been my experience that situations like this only get worse. You SHOULD be the Number One Priority in you husband's life...period. Given these circumstances, even more so since his sister is behaving in a way that jeopardizes your home for goodness sakes. I'd go to my parents' house and play it by ear and see if he becomes aware of the error in his ways. Quite seriously, I doubt he does. Hang in there and stand by your decision if you choose to leave to save yourself the heartaches of going back and forth.

Take care..and no, you are definitely not acting like a bitch!

yea i feel like im stuck between a rock and a hard place....i cant belive he said those words to me...never ever has that happened before...but if i let it slide this time it will become a regular thing... and yea im only 23 i dont need to deal with this crap yet!!thanks everyone

I'm with everyone else, you need to step back and think about whether this is someone you want to be with. Even if he is totally sure he is right and you are wrong(which I question!) there is no excuse for talking to someone you are supposed to love that way.

You don't need to deal with this crap ever. Believe me, if you wait to leave later, it will only get harder. You quite possibly will have kids and be so financially intertwined that it will be that much more a hassle to leave. If things don't change, do it now while it's the least difficult (it still won't be easy) it will be in your life with him.

Also, I don't take divorce lightly by any means but given these circumstances, which is his inability to put you first, there's not really another option.

I think that at the very least, you should go to your parents' tonight. You can work out the rest of it later, but tonight, you need to get out of there and make your stand. If he wants to defend his sister, tell him the issue isn't that you don't think you'll never get the money, but that she agreed to have it to you at a certain time to PAY THE RENT and you don't have it and now your rent is late.

Also, based on what he said about his sister when you were dating, his sister could start to dislike you at any time, and then where would you be? You should call your landlord and explain what is going on. Explain that you had expected your husband to have called him, but obviously that hasn't happened, but that you aren't going to be home. Your landlord is going to do whatever he's going to do, but getting a phone call with an explanation might help.

Totally agree with uniqueone, the fact that he is putting someone else first (esp so early on in your marriage when usually you are in honeymoon mode) just stinks. Imagine if you have kids and his sister disagrees with how you raise them - what support is your husband going to be then? Plenty of fish in the sea chick and you will definately find one that wants to treat you like a goddess - you don't have to put up with this!!

The guy and his sister sound like a pair of a$$h!!!s Dump him, go home to your parents, and let him and his sister deal with the rent issues. Make it their problem, not yours!

There are lots of nice men around, ones who do respect their wives, and do make it a point to have the money to pay their bills. You can do better, grrl.

I agree with all the others. The longer you stay, the harder it will be to leave. Go now while things are still relatively untangled. Don't let yourself have a baby with this creep.

well i talked to the landlord and if the money isnt in his account tonite he is going to kick us out tomorrow morning...then called my parents told them i was coming my parents are going to lend me the money to pay the rent and they said i could pay them back whenever they are not in a rush...called my husband told him to get his shit outta my house by the end of the week...or else im calling the cop....the lease is under my name..he asked where the hell is he supposed to live until we resolve our issues i suggested his loving sister house!!