Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm not trying to be funny... but what's the benefit of the social group? How is it different from what we do here?? (I'm starting to feel like an old person who can't understand technology!! AAAAAAAK!) But seriously...?

I just signed in too, but don't have a clue why. I'll stick with this thread. Call me old fashioned, but this thread isn't broken so no need to fix it!!

Yeah I'm not sure, I thought maybe the 'group' would include announcement features. I think it's really just another thread, so it defeated any ideas I had in my head.

But I was hoping you could 'send all members of this group a message' kind of thing. Maybe you can, I need to look more into it.

That, was the point!

I'm not trying to be funny... but what's the benefit of the social group? How is it different from what we do here?? (I'm starting to feel like an old person who can't understand technology!! AAAAAAAK!) But seriously...?

I agree totally. I'm staying here. Ya'all can have a separate social group, but count me out. Hmmmmm maybe I'll end up talking to myself. Wait... I already to that. :lol::tt2:

"I'm not trying to be funny..." but it somehow always comes across that way!! Wonder why?...

:lol:

I played an April Fools joke on Juan this morning! I told him that I needed him to go and pull out some money out of the savings account because I couldn't pay the mortgage with the money in the checking account. We just got paid last week so he's wondering what happened to all that money. I told him that I just bought a new set of dishes that I've been wanting and that I spent $1500 on it. He just shook his head and sighed real deep. He started lecturing me about being frivilous with our money and how I was going to have to figure out how to pay for the mortgage because he wasn't touching our savings account.... He he he... I finally couldn't keep a straight face and burst out laughing....

Oooooohhhh... that's a mean one, Haydee!! DH would *KILL* me if I joked about something like that!! Hoo la la!

Have a good lunch Tracy! I don't know what I'm having yet. I have chicken noodle Soup or egg salad to choose from. I don't feel like either... I feel like having some Beans. Hmmm, that sounds really good actually.

I figured he'd blow his top too, but surprisingly he stayed quite calm. He just told me very matter of factly that I needed to figure out how to fix it... he he he...

Ok, here's another "techno" question for you, Laura. Now when I look down at the bottom of this page to see who else is on here, your name says "FairyFacade+"... what's the +??

This is actually what my eyebrows look like when I don't wax them: :lol: ... seriously.

Good one Haydee~

I have to come up w/ something good for Susanne. Perhaps I will tell her I am pregnant! That'll drop her jaw! Naw. I'll think of something else.

I am blowing off Jazzercise tonight to go see Stop Loss w/ Susanne! I love it...our first movie on a Tuesday. We always said, "We can't wait to go to the movies on a Tuesday, like other people do!" We've waited a long time to cohabitate...it is starting to feel good!

OK..I've got 10 of my 7th graders at the park today as a reward...so I am here w/ 12 6th and 8th graders. We are "trying" to watch a movie about Anne Frank...but they are too distracted cause they know it is just filler. That is one draw back teaching multigrades. I could've gone to the park, but last time I went w/ the 6th graders and people would get pissy about me getting to go. Plus, I am hoping to go to Knotts berry Farm w/ the 8th graders, so I'll skip the park!

BBL