Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

well, at least you got notified. LOL I don't get them 1/2 the time.

for some reason i'm getting them today which is never the case, sometimes i go days without and ya'll know no one stays away that long. LOL

I started new vits ... one a day energy booster... i think they are kicking in

I wanted to jump in here and introduce myself. I was banded February of this year and I have been more of a "reader" than a "poster" on this site.

I want to reply to Kat's fears of people viewing her profile. I am guilty!! This is a wonderful site and I appreciate being able to log on and read other's experiences and follow other bandsters through their journey.

There are several people on here that I find positive and motivating and I like to read their replies. Kat, you are one of them! I would bet I am not the only one who feels that way and maybe that explains all the "visits".

I like to read this thread as well...you guys have a pretty amazing group here. I have laughed out loud many times reading what you ladies write.

Good luck to you all on your weight loss journey!

Angela

LOL! We're like a funny blog I bet, from the outside looking in. Bunch of crazy ladies!!! (Not me of course)

I had McAllister's for lunch.. last time we went it was absolutely horrible. This time I tried their chicken cordon bleu (not battered or fried), and it was WONDERFUL. I got steamed veggies with it, and those (non-seasoned or salted) were really freaking good too. I was really surprised, I doubted I'd like the veggies. Need that fill like nobody's business, I ate most of the cordon bleu and 1/2 of the veggies. scale stopped budging. Blah blah, fill please!!!!!

I wish i got the extra fill last time too - but self control is what i'm going to have to do. I would like to get one on my next visit in May right before our trip or now... so i'll be regular at the time of our trip

Edited by Jennifur
typo

I was thinking of getting one on my 1 year bandversary but NAAAAWWWW I'll try and weight it out... HA HA

My surgeon sent me a letter the other day, I sent him lab work (he gave me forms to get it done every 3 months, I just always forgot) when I was doing it for the whacky drugs.. and they said everything looks good, Iron, hebagoblin hemostat (blah blah?), and he said "it looks like you're doing good at getting your Protein in". AH HUH! And I don't even use shakes. Preen.

----

WOW!! I just had to move 60lb box of white tiger beanie babies from my office to accounting. I thought I was going to die, and I dropped it a couple times.

And that's just 60lbs.. I lost 100lbs. Holy crapola.

Edited by FairyFacade

Thanks Kat~

I am less nervous now. The lady just sounded so ominous. It won't be bad. Susanne is off this week, but can probably be here next week on Friday. You are right...I am and will be sooo glad when this is over. Tracy, what I meant was as I was on phone w/ lady...I could feel I was getting my period (for today) again. Anyway...it is not easy to be out this time of year...but I am sure they will survive w/o me.

Ohh, I didn't get what you were saying either. I googled your procedure since I didn't know what you were talking about.

GOOD LUCK!!! Recover quickly, and make Susanne baby you!!

Just got home from going out to lunch with hubby and I think I'm dunk.....No, I think I'm drun....no, runk... Oh Hell, I think I'm wasted.

post-214709-13813136792515_thumb.jpg

Pam - you got our violet vibes girl

Suzie - you are so funny

ok my stomach bug has moved, the gas pain has gone from my side to my belly right in the middle, I feel like someone is stabbing me with a knife! omg it has to be almost over

just showered. why i don't know at this point. going to get up and go get my tires in the morning the stomach thing is throwing me off

I'm going to go work on my room a bit. just got a call ... ding! my kittens are done! LOL They are ready to be picked up. I'm so very excited! So... going to work on things, so that Thursday we can pick them up!

Hi Angela,

Thank you very much for the nice things you had to say---just could not figure out why anyone would want to go looking at my stuff!!! LOL

Yeah, you will figure out we have some off the wall discussions, but if you need support---------this is the group to give it! I love these ladies!

So....if we make you laugh out loud, surely there are times you want to throw in your own 2 cents worth-------hang out and do so----!!! Welcome!

Jenn feel better.

Suzanne......hope you enjoy your buzz!!!!

I know Laura, can you imagine walking around carrying that everyday??? It truly amazes me.

I am off to the store.....Was going to go earlier, but Kinsey and I ended up in the back yard playing instead!!! She is headed home now, so I will go alone!

Kat

OMG my g'ma gave me a million pics to scan for her to put into her digital picture frame.. I came across this. If this isn't a good 'before' pic, I don't know what its.. me & dh I guess 2 years ago.

And this pic is NOT going in her digital picture frame lol.

omgla.jpg

Amazing change Laura----I am so glad you did this when you were young, and will not go through such great years in your life obese--it isn't a great thing to do!

Kat