Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm so confused.

I was starving after working out, i just had a serving of sweet potato fries, a chicken tender and 1/2 c cottage cheese. about 400 cals and 33g Protein

I think the + is because she is on your friends list......it showed up on mine after I went too.

I got Rick pretty good this morning too.....but we won't go there!!!! LOL Sometimes I love April Fools!!! But the spiders are finally taking a nap!!!!

Kat

I'm so confused.

I was starving after working out, i just had a serving of sweet potato fries, a chicken tender and 1/2 c cottage cheese. about 400 cals and 33g Protein

What is so confusing about that? What did I miss?

LOL - confused about the new stuff and options here

being a member of a group.

i'm always missing something lately

Ok gals

just got a call from employment agent, I have an interview Friday morning with the Construction Company, they were very impressed with my background

Keep your fingers crossed, the interview is 45 minutes away!

OH... PS...

I told her when I sent her my updated resume that I will be out of town on May 15-19 -

I just looked at my own profile page, and I no like!

73 people have visited my page----I guess just since the change--OMG why?????

The last 10---some of them I know, some never heard of---still wonder why they are all looking me up!!! Wierd.......

Cool on the job interview Jenn---is it one you would like?

I stole a piece of Kinsey's candy---give me massive heartburn....serves me right! I actually have lost a pound the scale said this morning....we'll see if it lasts---yeah right with me eating candy!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Kat

Michelle- It means they're a friend of yours :lol:)

Haydee- HORRIBLE!! If I did that, husband would have done the same thing.. sighed and shook his head.. cause that's the stuff I do hah!! But I've never spent so much at once, and he would just think I'm getting 'worse'.

I HATE THIS DAY. My friend at work, I went to the accounting office (and CSR manager and accounting manager were there) and I said "Did you handle it?".. I was talking about something else, and they pause and go "You knew??" and I'm like ???? So they hand me this letter, my friend at work--- who months ago told me she got a better job offer, more pay, but she loves it here-- turned in a letter of resignation.. that a better offer came along. So I was thinking about our conversation from months ago, thought maybe she took it. So they're talking about counter-offering her a raise to keep her (we can not afford to lose her, she's great at what she does and it's a PIA to train for her position). And then I go.. It's April 1 you guys.. so they found out it was a joke!! hah, she was so close to a raise roflmao. Man she got everyone worked up and near tears though. And now another CSR girl is e-mailing her long time customers saying today is her last day, and getting everyone all worked up. Oy. Today needs to pass quickly!!

I don't do April Fools pranks, because *I* feel horrible when they fall for them. Like DH is upset about my hospital bills that I'll be getting from last week, I told him about it Friday at lunch and he was getting really upset. So today I could say "The bill came in, it's $4k" and he'd go ballistic.. and then I can say April Fools' and watch it end up being 4k hah.

Edited by FairyFacade

Kat

Yes, that is the only job I am going to apply for right now, and it is going to land me my dream job when I get it.

I will be admin support to project manager and super on site, working with hot men in a trailer!

Yeah .. bring it on!

Seriously, it will make my school all worth it and give me the experience I need to be at the top with the boys.

dh is here to pick me up for lunch!

SEE!!?? A NOONER!!! You can't fool us!

This is actually what my eyebrows look like when I don't wax them: :lol: ... seriously.
Oh. But you DO wax them right??? Do people call you "UniBrow"?
I don't do April Fools pranks, because *I* feel horrible when they fall for them. Like DH is upset about my hospital bills that I'll be getting from last week, I told him about it Friday at lunch and he was getting really upset. So today I could say "The bill came in, it's $4k" and he'd go ballistic.. and then I can say April Fools' and watch it end up being 4k hah.
LOL... that would be bad. I wish I could borrow somebody's puppy and bring it home. DH would SO believe that I'd do something like that...and he'd be seething on the inside but be nice enough about it. LOL It's almost worth it.

Mine too Terri! Hah, darn wish I'd thought of that. bringing a puppy home would set DH over the edge.

DH just showed me a fun prank, we're going to do it to the girl who did the resignation. WARNING: if you do this, make sure you read the fix first

On a PC that has Service Pack 2 Installed (it just won't work if you don't, so no need to figure out if you have it), hold down CTRL + ALT + down arrow by the number pad

Flips your monitor upside down. Side keys make it sideways. To fix it, CTRL + ALT and the up arrow key.

Holy Crapola...

The surgeons office just called my work. I am having my surgery next Friday. I didn't think it would happen that fast. I need to take off Thursday and Friday and get labs, etc for the surgery. I am all of a sudden nervous. I need to get a complete unfill first.

They are gonna biopsy the nodule (I told ya'll about this right?) and then do the Nova Sure procedure after the biopsy if everything looks good.

Man...I am shakin now. But as I was talking to her, I was not so subtly reminded why I am having this done (if you catch my drift). WOW...here we go.

I just had some field peas & cabbage for lunch....YUM YUM~~

Pam-how long will it take for the biopsy results? And...i did not catch your drift...:lol:

Jenn-good luck!!!

I need to do some work...bbl

Pamela--the sooner you get it behind you the better! And just think it will be done by our trip. No surprises that way! And Susanne took the extra week off---so you will have her with you! This is a good thing Hon, and we will all be here waiting to hear you are ok!!!! HUGS!

Terry---I think you need to tell your DH you got into it with the cable company and shut off the cable or the sattelite or whatever.....since his baseball stuff is all starting up!!! Mean !!!!

Well beds are all done....laundry needs changed again.....

Kat