Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Laura, Thanks for the website and I understand what she was trying to say but that is what we are all here for. We all have been there and we understand what everyone is going thru. This is a support site. I do guarantee you one thing, she's still here. She has just changed her name and is going incognito. A lot of people do that so that they can see what others are saying about them. She's lurking.

Kat, I had lunch several months ago with a girl that was severly diabetic. She had the medical insignia tattooed on her wrist on the outside. On the inside she had diabetic tattoed. It was kid of shocking to see it. I also have ICE on my phone.

Terri, The Tigers and Royals just went into the eleventh inning tied 4 up. hought you would like the update. (teehee).

Went for another walk today but we decided to go to the park this time. Some one let there dog loose and I had to carry dog for awhile. He liked that.

Have a great evening.

post-214709-13813136790078_thumb.jpg

LOL I love that smilie! And this is my new favorite...:dita:I just dont ever need ot use it w/ the Violets! But I like these too. :thumbup::crying: LOL...I am bored!

We have 54 days left of school!

For my Band anniversary hubby and I are taking son, daughter in law, and our two beautiful preK grandsons to DISNEYWORLD!!!! In one week!!!

I'm doing a happy dance...haven't been in 20 years..so I have no idea what the little ones can do. But we're going to have fun!!!

Can't wait, can't wait!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I've read the Disney website so much I'm overwhelmed with info at the moment.

Any tips? We're staying at the All-Star Move Resort.

Epcot center is lots of fun for adults! Actually, last time I went I was a kid, but I liked the different countries too (and the swedish food.. ahm nom nom).

So jealous, DH won't go to DW unless we have kids and an excuse to go. he doesn't get excited like I do over things like that! So, Jamaica instead.. won't complain too much.

Uhm... see my signature? I put BMI for those 3 spots.. it now says Body Mass Index.

Who did that.. and for why?

ACK!! YOU can't say B.......M...........I.......... anymore.. wtf.

I love, love, love Disney World (see avatar as most recent proof!)!! In case you missed it, I surprised my kids w/a trip there in Feb!! It was wonderful!!

A great, super, wonderful site for ALL info on Disney World + what to do w/kids of all ages (I believe there's prek-specific info)... is Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World. That is like my Disney Bible. Also, I love planning trips there, my own or for others, so if I can help, just let me know!!

Gah I have horrible heart burn today. I had 2 chicken strips and a couple waffle fries and about 1/4c of lemonade.. lemonade is the devil, I swear.

I have a question......

Is there anything you know of besides alcohol you can put into liquids to keep them from freezing to an ice hard state?

When I was unsure and was trying the cold, Rick put some of my Crystal light in to freeze, but I didn't want it solid--so he added like just a bit of Amaretto. Well I was trying some of it today, and Kinsey wanted mine, not her popsicle. When you freeze it in a cup, it is just too hard for her to manage....I would like it to remain slushy......any ideas???

Well my sick stomach saved my fat stomach today! I had to run to the store, and they had bags of left over Easter candy---some of them the HUGE bags of assorted candy....M&M's, Cadbury Egg Minis, Reeces eggs, Hershey Kisses--plain vanilla Cream, and Coconut (which are great)......all for .50 a bag! Plus all the hollow chocolate bunnies. I bought Kinsey a hollow chocolate egg, that had a Peep chick in it when you broke it open!! I bought a bag of individual M&M's to have here to treat her with, and a bag of the coconut Kisses to send home with them, but my stomach kind of turned just thinking about it.....so I bought none! I wish the scale would appreciate it! LOL

Gonna go put away the rest of my groceries, BBL~~

Kat

When I was in middle school, my mom would freeze a bottled drink, and I'd take it to school and it would defrost throughout the day.. so it was like liquid with ice in it. That an option? Freeze it overnight, leave it out in the morning so by time you drink it, it's slushy?

Kat -

when i freeze it, I usually put a bottle of crystal light in the freezer in the morning and by time I'm done with coffee and a shower it is slushy not frozen and if i forget i just take it out the next morning rock solid and let it sit and use it at my afternoon bottle.

Grape Vodka works too :thumbup:

I put my Crystal Light in a 33 oz. DeJa blue water bottle and put it in the freezer for about 2 hours. It's pretty slushy by then, but not frozen solid. Love it that way!! different size bottles would have to be different times, but I like the DeJa Blue cause it has the top that you suck on. No opening and closing caps all the time. Just pull it open, push it shut.