Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Kat-I got the box today! I am able to keep 5 shirts (4 for me and one for my mom) and both pairs of pants fit like a charm! Thank you SO much!! 3 of the 4 shirts that fit are long sleeved or 3/4 sleeves but they are thin so I may be able to wear them a time or 2 before it gets too hot. I really appreciate it! Oh, and macy says thanks for the eggs!

TracyKS?!?-yoooohoooo where are you?!

Pamela-dh must be loosening up. He is actually sitting on the floor next to me with a road atlas looking to see how long of a road trip Palm Springs would be!! Maybe he is crossing over to the violet side? LOL

Violets-have a great evening....I gotta run get macy settled in for a quiet evening!

i'm watching Trading Spouses on CMT. This is the funniest thing ever... One house from Dallas and they are at a drag show and the other in CT. Stuck up snobs...

I am tired of bing stuck in the house but it is so rainy and cold here... can't wait til i can start walking at night with the kids

Ham and Beans for dinner tonight. Have to eat early. I have to fast all night so I can give blood tomorrow. They won't redo my cholesterol pill till they check my level. Looking forward to that one.

Hubby and I are off to go spend a few hours at the new Bass Pro shop tomorrow. This thing is huge. Hope we don't get lost. We just want to go see what the big draw is.

Have a great evening.

post-214709-13813136791254_thumb.jpg

Kat-I got the box today! I am able to keep 5 shirts (4 for me and one for my mom) and both pairs of pants fit like a charm! Thank you SO much!! 3 of the 4 shirts that fit are long sleeved or 3/4 sleeves but they are thin so I may be able to wear them a time or 2 before it gets too hot. I really appreciate it! Oh, and macy says thanks for the eggs!

TracyKS?!?-yoooohoooo where are you?!

Pamela-dh must be loosening up. He is actually sitting on the floor next to me with a road atlas looking to see how long of a road trip Palm Springs would be!! Maybe he is crossing over to the violet side? LOL

Violets-have a great evening....I gotta run get macy settled in for a quiet evening!

Tracy! WOOFREAKINHOO!!! Come on over!

Susanne will be home tonight! She got an additional week off due to neck/back strain from all the moving:wink:. So glad to have her home.

I am off to exercise...jazzercise...here I come!

Good Evening, Violets..

What a day!! We went to the bank to sign all the papers... that took awhile cause one of our friends works there and she just got back from an all inclusive vacation and she had pictures to share with us. Then we headed to the car dealership and they were really busy, but we got in , got all the stuff signed there and then it took almost 40 minutes for the salesman to show us everything on the car. Between Onstar and XM and all the bells and whistles, I think I'll just ride in the car instead of drive it for awhile. The Bobster took it to church this evening and he was getting 30 mpg, so that's a big plus!

When I got home I had to go out again and look for a wallpaper border for the top edge of the room. I didn't find anything I liked so will have to check a couple more places tomorrow. I got the front door painted front and back and the laundry room door and trimwork painted. It took 4 :) coats to paint the front of the entrance door!! Why is it dark colors take more coats than light colors????? I just have two shelves to paint the trim color and then I'm ready to use the roller and the main color. I hope to get two walls completely done tomorrow. Then Ethan comes Wednesday and Thursday, but not on Friday so my goal is to have it finished by the weekend. We don't have anything scheduled for Saturday so I can work all day then too. I have to find a valance for the windows in the room. The one I have now doesn't match the new paint.

Suzie.. your Royals beat MY Tigers!! :smile: Oh well, there's always next time!

Going to go watch a little tv while the paint dries. Then I'll take the tape off and get things ready for tomorrow. Will check in before I head to bed!

Tracy---glad some of them could work....if you want to bring the rest and let everyone sort through them in May, you can....if you want to clear them out before then....I understand!! Just do NOT send them back to me!!! LOL!

Pamela----you may end up with more Violets than you know what to do with!!!

Manda and I are talking about a Disneyland trip at some point this summer, then off to the beach---Kinsey is more interested in the beach than she is Disneyland....of course she knows what playing in the sand is....she has nothing to compare to Disneyland!!! We just have to figure time and $$$....always the evil $$$ rearing its ugly head isn't it???

If we had all been born rich instead of so doggone beautiful, we could just take Violet trips all the time!!!

Well off to finish dinner, Rick is on his way home. I actually felt crummy earlier, and made myself get up and clean up the house--I feel better. Thinking maybe moving helps!!! What a concept!

Kat

ACK!! YOU can't say B.......M...........I.......... anymore.. wtf.
At least we can still say WTF!! :smile:
Pamela-dh must be loosening up. He is actually sitting on the floor next to me with a road atlas looking to see how long of a road trip Palm Springs would be!! Maybe he is crossing over to the violet side? LOL!
Palm Springs is beautiful!! Does Macy play golf?? :)

Tracy in KS....WHERE tf ARE YOU??????????????

what a great post to end the night Terry - i'm going to bed laughing.

night all

Calling All Violets~

MI CASA ES SU CASA! Come on over...one and all! I'd love it. Palm Springs is a resort town...plenty of tourists and tons to do! I'd love it!

Off to grade papers!

xoxoxo

Morning gals

Busy day again - going to get my tires from BJ's today.

Pam - be careful... i might be knocking on your door... LOL

we will see how May's flight goes

I'm so excited about May,

Morning, Up early because I have to go give blood. They want me to make sure I drink plenty of Water so I'm busy doing that. Than I have to come home and get my sister and take her to the Doctors. After that I have a WW meeting and than hubby and I will be going to Bass Pro. Long day for me.

Ok Girls, I know I have slacked off on this and I'm sorry about that. But I'm going to try to do better. So here goes,

Alert, Alert, Alert, Alert.

Water Patrol on Duty.

All of you.

Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink.

post-214709-13813136792139_thumb.jpg

Terri-you crack me up seriously!

Jennifer-you sound like you are feeling better?!

Good morning all violets-Today will be a good day. I have tons of work to do and I will be out in the warehouse walking and bending and stretching while doing inventory so I wil get my exercise in for today. I will probably stay out there longer than necessary :puke:

I am gonna run....take care everyone!

Good Tues Morn, Vi's~~

Hey gals... I'm typing to you from PAM'S HOUSE!! I got fed up w/the mind-numbing routine of my life so I hopped a plane & she & I have been up all night drinking 'ritas and we got *matching* violet tatoos! What a night! Woo Hoo!

Oh, and btw...

APRIL FOOL'S! :puke:

Edited by mdrai

Tracy - i'm actually about to die - my stomach is a mess and my back hurts so bad I can't stand it, but I can sit home and go crazy or take charge of what i need to do...

So, I choose take charge - plus my car needs help and I'm delivering on Sat night, so I have to get it fixed before then.

Is it May yet? lol

Michelle - you are funny today... I saw your list. lol