Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Judy, wow, I would maybe suggest her talking to someone but.... it is hard, my mom is back and trying to control my life and tell me what to do and how to do it and it is making me insane. Not saying you are oing that. I guess hearing what you are saying brings a little light to the huge fight i got in with my mom last night when she was telling me i was doing things all wrong with everything i do.

Huh?? Did I miss something here?? Who am I supposed to have talk to someone??

sorry - was that your daughter with the tapping finger thing

my head was all over this am before coffee... i apologize

Did a 45 minute workout at Curves than came home and grabbed the dog and went for a 1 mile walk. I'm done exercising for the day.

Tracy, I am so into the seperating the colors on M&M's and also Skittles.

Judy, I'll be over as soon as I can. Here is my odd quirk. I love to take wallpaper down. I'm a pro at it. Maybe I should start a business.

post-214709-13813136765565_thumb.jpg

omg suddenly so sick

can drink little sips but couldn't even eat a bit of my Breakfast - pain is so horrible and can't leave the bathroom. have a horrible pain in my back right under my ribs.

I just want to post and say thank you to all of you. I am getting banded on 4/4/2008. I have been really worried but reading through your posts has given me confidence. Thank you all! Have a great weekend! I am on day 2 of liquid pre-op diet and fighting hunger but keeping the goal in sight!

Michelle- Now, we all know I can't give advice on kids, but that sounds pretty harmless. My counting syllables thing has been with me since I can remember, and for the most part it never affected anything. Sometimes I can't make a pattern I want to make (it goes over 5 syllables and I have to use 3 counting hands, and this annoys me!!) and I will repeat it and change words to fix that (I want them to be perfect multiples of 5).. but it never affected my schooling, personal life, etc. Like I said I've only ever told DH (who doesn't get what I'm saying and thought I was making it up) and now you guys.. I like to think everyone has their quirks. If she wouldn't leave the house for an hour because she had to go around playing with light switches I might worry.

Jenn :teeth_smile: WE ALL NEED TO BE HEALTHY!!! What did you do?

I slept on my tivo remote last night and have a big bruise in my butt!

I slept in longest I've slept in, in a long time. DH's snoring always wakes me up at 8am on weekends.. this time I pushed him and made him roll over and I slept till 11!!

I went to Publix last night, got my mascarpone and fresh mushrooms.. making that tonight.. drool.

ARGH!!

I decided, DH is asleep, it's a pretty day, going to go take the dog walking around the neighborhood. Pumped myself up, decided I'd do the WHOLE neighborhood (which is huge). So I grabbed my clothes, getting dressed in the kitchen and I hear a noise.. eh? I look outside and out of nowhere it is POURING RAIN. Grr.

I just want to post and say thank you to all of you. I am getting banded on 4/4/2008. I have been really worried but reading through your posts has given me confidence. Thank you all! Have a great weekend! I am on day 2 of liquid pre-op diet and fighting hunger but keeping the goal in sight!

Congrats on your band date! Through all the ups and downs, ins and outs, overs and unders,I would do it again in a heartbeat. It's the best thing I ever did for ME!! And the bonus part was getting to know all my Violet Sistahs in here!!

sorry - was that your daughter with the tapping finger thing

my head was all over this am before coffee... i apologize

Ok. now I gotcha. It was Michelle's daughter. I know, I know. Michelle and I look a lot alike. Here's how to tell us apart. I'm the one that's just a teency, weency, tiny bit older.

Judy, I'll be over as soon as I can. Here is my odd quirk. I love to take wallpaper down. I'm a pro at it. Maybe I should start a business.

I'm ready and waiting for ya!! Any tips from the pro??

You're in for a fun day Judy, some people like that stuff ( like the girls who helped me), but it is such a work out!! Although, they told me non-textured walls aren't as bad.. but all mine are textured, I did 2 big rooms and I'm too pooped to do any others for at least a year!!

Colorado Chick-I 2nd what Judy said. Congrats on crossing over to bandland....I do not have any regrets either other than not doing it sooner :thumbup:

Hi Violets-I am leaving in a couple of minutes to go do some shopping at Walmart. My sister called me earlier and wanted macy to come spend the night with her and my dh just left for work so I am ALONE!! I love to sho alone. Isn't it the greatest? I know the moms will agree with me.

I will check back in later...

Suzie-I just now got your valentine!!! The stick was broke and it looked like it had gone through a car wash but it did get here!! Thank you so much!

Jane-I just got the Easter card today too. Thank you! I need to make sure that the list gets updated with my new address!!!

Ok.. got one long wall done (meaning wall paper is stripped) and three to go. I'll have to work on them tomorrow. I got veggies roasting in the oven to take to our dinner tonight. Have to leave in half an hour. It's called Meals For 8 and three other couples from our church will be there. Each couple is responsible for a part of the meal. The host has the entree. Sure hope I don't end up PB'ing anything!! We went out for ribs for lunch and I ate the meat from 2 bones and a few onion petals and up it came. I'm just not taking small enough bites, I guess. You'd think after almost a year I'd learn!!

Colorado chick, I third what Judy and Tracy said. I was so worried before I had it done, I think of all that time I wasted worrying...

I did something sad earlier, after work I stopped by the funeral home because that woman whose hair I cut that had ALS died. It was very very sad. She worked with wildflowers and they were beautiful!!! She and her whole family were very special people.

I am taking my sadness out on a bad thing... Never, I repeat never go grocery shopping after a long day at work and then the funeral home!!!

Jane

Hi girls--

Jennifer, you should be ashamed of yourself! Made a half witted woman scroll back through post after post of Judy's looking to see what in her life I missed!!! I read about Michelles concerns, and was up to date on that, but I missed what was going on with Judy....finally decided to just admit I missed it and ask.....and read further!!!

Well I thought I felt 100%. My stomach/band issues are much better. Still tender, still sticking to a soft diet for a few days....but things are passing through so it is ok. But this virus reared it's ugly head again today. I thought I was up to walking a motorcycle swap meet.....nope! Had to have Rick drive up to get me at the curb.....my fever popped up, and I was just spent all of a sudden!!! Come home took a nap, and some Tylenol---and feel pretty good again!

Manda brought me some Tylenol for kids aged 6-12, called Rapid Melts or something like that---these she give me were actually store brand---but same thing. They pop in your mouth and kind of dissolve--no chewing required, no Water required, and when I couldn't swallow anything---they saved me! I would much prefer to slowly dissolve 4-6 of them than chew 2 of the Tylenol To Go's----they gag me!!!

Jane my DH has given me a hard time over your card!!! She wrote to Roomie and Rick in the card---since we are Gruene roomies.....so he called me Roomie! LOL It was very cute, thanks so much! I love getting good things in the mail! And I noticed the other day you passed your half way point with your weight! I cannot scroll back far enough to your last post----but I wanted to tell you way to go!!

Gina, I see you here, this girl that lives down the road, walked by with her puppy earlier, a 11 week old German Shepard---made me think of yours!!! This ones name is Cybil (Cybil Shepard)! How you doing???

Michelle, I agree if your DD is worried enough to cry, then ask if she wants to have it looked into or not.....just a thought. I hate when kids worry about being different. It is hard being a kid.

Judy----sorry, I am not a good one to paint or remove paper---I get tired and giddy, and begin painting whoever is helping me, and that kind of thing!!!

TracyK--How did Macy like Horton?

Laura---has your pain totally gone away? I am so glad you have found a Dr. you can get started with, it makes such a difference, when you don't have to state your entire family history or even your own history each time. Hope you feel better!

Jenn---did you catch Laura's stuff? Or mine? Or Haydee's?? Good grief we are a sad, sick bunch the last few days!

Pamela----Get Susanne all moved? Enjoy the visit with her parents? What kind of German goodies did you get? I am always so jealous!!!

Well, My son and family just showed up to show us their new dog....they bought an English Bulldog. He is cute! I tried to get them to pocket the cash and hit the pound DIL said no! Oh well!

BBL~~ Sorry if I didn't get to you yet--I will!!

Kat