Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Morning gals

had my coffee so I'm almost functioning. still have that sharp pain but can leave the bathroom so that is a plus

You guys have to check out before & after pics. the last one on there is a cute girl, she was banded when she was 15!!! and is now 7 years out. Not only does she look great but nice to see such long term success, and being young there have to be so many temptations.

well, my aunt called and needs to go shopping... so i have to get dressed to go

Hey!!!

Judy I am also blessed to have a roomie like you!

Off to movie!

xoxoxo

I got some baby spoons from the dollar store when I got banded. They're just white tipped :scared2: I use those at home and work.

I'm getting ready for a baby shower, one of my friends growing up is having a spawn. Wow. It's so weird, 2 years ago all my friends were getting married, now everyone is having kids!

CRAP I was printing out directions, and my printer isn't working. DH is asleep. I bet he unplugged it for some reason.. boo. She's in another city, so it's like 12 lines of directions both ways. Guess I better get to writing..

Judy, how about a purple tipped one!!!

That spoon thing is really a good idea!!

Can someone send me the link about the before and after, I am not smart enough to figure out how to find it!!!

Okay I am wanting to clean my files out today, and box up 2007 and move in 2008. Did I tell you that paying (self pay) for my band REALLY helped for a nice tax refund???

I am such a procrastinator!!! Did I spell that right??

Oh well have a nice day!!

Hey, I just found the perfect spoon for all of us!! I thought wouldn't it be nice to buy everyone a purple spoon, so I googled it, and found a violet one, then looked at the price!!:scared2:

BABY ''U'' SPOON FLOWER Price: $101.00 flowerusp_m.jpgClick to enlarge

Available in Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, or Pink.

Judy, how about a purple tipped one!!!

That spoon thing is really a good idea!!

Can someone send me the link about the before and after, I am not smart enough to figure out how to find it!!!

Okay I am wanting to clean my files out today, and box up 2007 and move in 2008. Did I tell you that paying (self pay) for my band REALLY helped for a nice tax refund???

I am such a procrastinator!!! Did I spell that right??

Oh well have a nice day!!

Here ya go.. And yes... I do have a purple tipped one and a yellow one. Got a rainbow of baby spoons!

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/before-after-pictures-pix-only-4642/index82.html

Edited by Teachlady

Jane---since those spoons are so cheap, why doncha spring to have each of our names engraved on them!???!!! LOL

I don't use baby spoons, but if it is something I have to cut, I tend to cut a bunch up at once. Like steak or chops, I will cut a thin strip the entire width of the steak, then cross cut it into teeny bites---if any of them look too big, I cut some more!!! Then I can't forget, and just pop a big bite in my mouth---which I know myself well enough to know I would do!!!

I am still eating---mushie foods---and a couple of tortilla chips!!! But by the time I swallowed them, they were mushies! I have some pain with digestion but nothing too bad. Going to play it by feel and speak with my Dr. again this week.

If I feel it would be best, or he does, I will go ahead and go for an unfill. I plan on unfilling for my PS anyway, so hopefully it will be approved....I have no time to get it done now before our trip----it is going to have to be following it---dangit! I really wanted it done so I would not be in compression garments during 100+ degree weather. But guess I will take it when I can get it.

Then will see how I do, and then maybe fill a small amount again if necessary. As I read of those at goal, some have unfilled and some have not.....will have to see.

I went to Farmington with Rick, to fuel his car, and we made a couple of stops---and I had to come home! I was exhausted---I told him on a scale of 1-10....my energy level was a minus 4!

Becky & Gary wanted us to go to dinner.....nope....gonna be another can of Soup for me! You'd think I'd really lose weight, but I am only down half a pound! Go figure!!

Kinsey called earlier to tell me she went to the zoo---they took her to see Nemo on Ice, and then to the zoo today. She said she saw monkeys, bears, and a rhinocerous, and a rhinocerous, and a rhinocerous......I ask her 3 of them? She said yes there was with horny noses! I thought Rick would laugh out loud at her on the phone! Such fun!

Well, I am going to go drink something---my intake is sooooooo far down, Suzanne would be ashamed. But overfilling my pouch even with Water is not something I can do-----ooooh pain! So small amounts, give it time to pass, and sip some more.

Will try to check in later, if not see ya tomorrow. I say that, because even though it is only 4:30----the thought of going to bed, is HIGHLY appealling!

Hugs girls!

Kat

Good Eve, Vi's~~

Whew! I don't know how you single Mom's do it! Being the ONLY parent makes me cranky... I don't get any breathing room, y'know? I haven't had a moment alone since dh left Fri morn... even at night! -- dd slept w/me on Fri nite and ds slept w/me last night! I told them that tonight it was MY night to sleep ALONE & hog up the whole bed!

This is Day #3 of being a model bandster! Yay!!

Off to change into my pj's, eat my salad, then go to bed & watch tv ALONE... g'nite, Vi's!

Hi gals

I just cleaned 75% of my room - I have a bunch of x-large tops that just don't fit, they are bright, springy colors, some were given to me from a friend and they won't work.

Michelle - I found the other pr of capri's do you want them?

Anyone interested in some clothes? If not right now should I pack them up and bring them with me to SanAntonio?

Let me know girls, or they are going to the Salvation Army with the other stuff.

Going to cut my dd's and maybe ds's hair then shower and relax, still have that pain but have left the bathroom so that is good. And I was forced to eat mushies today so I'll be off to a good start tomorrow.

Jennifer-bring them with you please :scared2:

Kat-what address did you send the box to?

Pamela-I saw about the HOH thing...OMG talk about 9 lives!

Raining here, well just sprinkling. Gotta give macy a bath and get things winding down. have a great night violets!!

Ok

you got it - I'll bring them with me... the only problem is I'll have to replace the room in my bag. oh... what a shame :cursing:

LOL

I have decided that I'm officially off the wall tomorrow... not for any other reason than personal for me I want to lose 15lbs by our trip. Not for anyone but me. My belly is changing shape again and it is making mewant to get sick every time i see it.

Good Evening, Violets..

Just finished stripping the wallpaper from 2 of the 4 walls and have the things taped that I want to start painting tomorrow. I have tomorrow and parts of Tuesday to get as much done as possible before Ethan comes the rest of the week. Church was great today. I was 36 when we left there and now I'm pushing 61. Doesn't seem like that much time has passed. We got to see a lot of the people that were there when we were there and some new faces too. We went out to lunch with some good friends of ours from there and it was like stepping back in time. Instead of it being 24 years, it seems like it was only 24 hours.

Tomorrow we get the new car. We're going to miss the truck, but not the gas mileage! Now if we can sell the RV, I'll be really happy.

Going to head to bed soon. Everyone sleep well.

Oh.. NSV today.. one of the older ladies said... where did you leave the rest of you??? I didn't know what she meant at first, but she was talking about my weight!! It just felt sooooo good to not feel like all eyes were on me trying to guess how fat I was. I really felt like a normal person!!

(((hugs everyone!!)))

Hi everyone!

Spent the day looking at potential neighborhoods...we've GOT to move closer in to the city. The 'burbs' are killing us! The traffice SUCKS. So we went cruising around neighborhoods that were built between 1930-1960 that are slowly being revitalized. (Tracy & Haydee--i'm referring to the Heights and Oak Forest...way cool!!) It's interesting to think of moving into the heart of the city. I like the idea. So many cool things to do!

Anyway... I'm pooped. Hope you all had a good day! I'll see ya tomorrow!

XOXO!

I took a 4 hour nap---got up, took a shower, talked to Rick for a few minutes, and am checking in here, then I plan to go to bed!!!

This virus is knocking me on my butt! I think I am having a harder time recovering, because my nutrition was so empty for the 2 days, and is still less than usual.

Rick went and got Chinese carry out, he thought the egg drop Soup would be good Protein and yet easy on my stomach, sure tasted good!!!

The wind is blowing horribly here! Our backyard trashcan is blowing around....and it can, I am not going out after it!

Tracy, I didn't want to put your address on the open board so I PM'd you about where I sent the box....man I am hoping it was right. It was the same address from the birthday card----was it right???

Jenn--I wish I would lose some weight, but....it isn't happening, so I refuse to let it get me down. Today I was getting dressed, had just put my bra on, and was applying deodorant, when I caught sight of myself in an antique mirror hanging over my dresser, and I was shocked---my ribcage actually curves in!!! My side boobs are soooooooo much less! And all of me fit in the bra!!! I could not see my stomach in that mirror, and it actually allowed me to see a good thing. I always focus on my stomach---never stopping to look at the rest. So I tried to pay attention to that. I come to the conclusion from my knees down----ladies, I am SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick put his hand on my knee in the car and I realized how bony it was!!! LOL

Ok---I am ready for bed!

Michelle---enjoy your big ol bed tonight.

Talk to y'all tomorrow!

Kat