Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey 50 & over gang We have a new spot

Hi everybody, still waiting for the surgeon to send the info packet to my ins. company for appoval. I have every test done so am getting very antsy waiting. Would love to be banded in early October. Maggie:wink_smile:

hey maggies

i have all of my paper work in. she is getting it ready for the doctor.

i've only had the psych done. they said that when i go to the doctor visit they will send me to do the other tests. they said it would be an all day thing.

when i have mine done it will be in st. louis.

oh I made a really great dinner...

1st get some pasailla chilis (the chili releno kind they are not hot) put them on the gas flame to char skin all around and put in a plastic bag and wrap in a towel - cool then peel of chared skin - brown Ground turkey in a little oil with onion & bell pepper garlic powder - add some corn and Tomato sauce and a little splenda - cook - then slit chili's stuff with meat mixture and put on a sprayed cookie sheet - top with a little pepper jack cheese (I used habenaro but it's a little spicy so use either the pepper jack or plain jack) - oven 350 about 10 minutes until cheese melt.

OMW Yummy...I ate 2 - calories not much ground turkey & cheese are the only things that have any calories - I would guesstimate 200 max per chili

I want to come to your house for dinner Janet. :unsure:

I want to come to your house for dinner Janet. :unsure:

Yeah!! That sure sounded good!!

I think I may look for some of those chillies!!

12_4_75.gif 12_4_75.gif 12_4_75.gif 12_4_75.gif 12_4_75.gif

Went to my first support meeting last night. It was wonderful!! What great success stories and a perfect time to ask questions and feel good about this decision. I hope everyone here finds and uses a support group. The person-to-person contact can't be beat!!

OK Janet, I hope your table seats a lot, because it appears we are all going to your place for dinner!

I scanned my supermarket, but those chilis aren't available...we don't have the same selection further north. I shall shop around to see if I can find them, because the recipe sounds delicious!

hey jbflorida

vertically challenged!! i used to be 4ft 11. i have shrunk over the years. hope i don't shrink anymore!!!! i got tired of buying petite length pants and still having to cut off 4-5 inches. i started buying capris and they fit me perfect in the length. no more hemming!!!

i sure hope i can get my surgery before too long. i'm getting nervous.

just got a call from my doctor...

Guess who they want to use for their new TV Commerical

guess - guess

ME !!!!!

Oh My - what am I going to wear !!!!!

guess - guess

ME !!!!!

How about the slinky green dress??? You look cute in just about anything these days.... you might have to wear something a little sporty so you can wear your hat! Whenever I picture you, it's always wearing your hat!

I'm a hat person, I guess!

WOW!!

A celebrity in our midst!

Hope they get it on TV while we're in the area!!

guess - guess

ME !!!!!

Congratulations to you, Indio! Wear a sexy little black or white or green dress. You will look great.

Thanks Phyl Jb & Green !!!

Yep I am really jazzed !!!

I think you all have figured out by now that I'm really a 2 yr old in a 53 yr old body:lol:

I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning...:lol:

I will have to go thru my closet tonite and maybe shopping this weekend - but I got some nice classic stuff on our M of A trip...

You know they say the camera adds 10 lbs :wink2: