Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I feel fatigue like every 4 days and I don’t know why.

I’ve been fatigued too. I wake up pretty energized and then by the afternoon I’m sleepy. Granted, we had family here right after my surgery and we were running around everywhere. Normally, I could walk at my son’s baseball tournaments just fine, but going from the parking lot to the field had me a little winded. I don’t think I’ve fully recovered yet. Plus, the minimal calories doesn’t help.

@MNGrl@Hrt sounds like you’re finally go back to work tomorrow and I had my sleeve on 6/14. Definitely needed all that time to get use to everything. Keep it up and meal prep that's what I’m going to do to make sure I stay on track. doing great. @Heather Lynn I feel fatigue like every 4 days and I don’t know why.

@sleevedinthe817 yea I had family in town for 2 weeks and they just left. Idk what it is but I hope this feeling goes away. Do we need more Protein like what gives us energy? It’s all still worth it tho I just wish I could skip to the 6 months post op lol.

Yea I could see that. I’m trying lol.

Had my sleeve 6/30 and have been doing well til tonight. I had chicken and mashed potatoes for supper but a couple of bites in I could tell I was in trouble. I started vomiting up all this foamy crap and continued off and on for four hours until some food came up. Then I felt ok. I’m just having ice chips for the rest of the night and hopefully will be fine tomorrow

Had my sleeve 6/30 and have been doing well til tonight. I had chicken and mashed potatoes for supper but a couple of bites in I could tell I was in trouble. I started vomiting up all this foamy crap and continued off and on for four hours until some food came up. Then I felt ok. I’m just having ice chips for the rest of the night and hopefully will be fine tomorrow

6 hours ago, MNGrl@Hrt said:

Hi Everyone! I was sleeved on 6/26...and had an unexpected hiatal hernia repair done at the same time. Gotta love a 2-for-1! Down almost 30lbs since my high on 6/1...have been surprised by the level of hunger though post-op and may have suggested to my surgeon that he didn't take enough stomach out 🙃. Started purees last Thursday...loving cottage cheese...thankfully no issues with hydration. Heading back to work tomorrow, which has me a bit nervous especially since i am so focused on my food intake still. Wishing everyone well!!

Hi! 👋🏿 I’ve been hungry too on the puréed stage and I felt the same way. Like did he not take out enough stomach lol. I wonder if I’m not eating enough. Like more frequently. But tomorrow is my follow up and I’m going to start the soft food stage. I’m hoping that I will feel more full with actual food. Also my suggestion would be to plan ahead and pack your food for the time you’ll be away from home!

Surgery was June 20.

Hi everybody, has anyone tried Pork rinds for a snack yet? Im entering into my 6th week.

Hi guys - hope you are all happy and well. I've not posted in a little while and thought id give a little update. I had a gastric bypass on June 1st and so I am almost 7 weeks post surgery. My recovery has been very good and two and a half to three weeks post surgery. I was given the all clear to swim; I've been swimming almost daily since. I had my second appointment with my surgeon on Monday and was given the all clear to do high intensity training but with some caveats. I did my first class yesterday and it felt amazing. I was the biggest in the class and actually stumbled on the treadmill. I try to hide in shame - I accepted peoples genuine concern and carried on with the class; it felt great if not a little emotional. I ate pureed foods right out of surgery followed by soft foods. I have been given the all clear to eat normal foods now. I tend to go for home made things - I love chicken and chick pea curry with vegetables, Quorn bolognaise, lentil and Beans Soup, salmon with five bean salad - I'm really enjoying my food. I eat little and often - around 4 small 'meals' per day - sometimes 5. That seems to work well for me as I used to be a grazer. I started at 215lbs and am now 180lbs. I'm getting there - it will be along journey but in going to keep going xx

I’m struggling to but I’m like forget it lol. I would prefer a list of what to eat but they said start adding things. I scan everything I buy to make sure it’s ok. The Pork rinds are great for that chip craving but I only eat like 4. Great Protein. For me I’m just trying things out and seeing if they work. Still pretty bland but I have had shrimp and ground beef tacos on those Keto street tacos. This week flavored drinks are giving me problems so only Water right now doesn’t make my stomach gurgling. It’s all new but we getting there.