Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Letters you wish you could send.....

Dear Son,

Thank you for dropping my Bath Bomb from Lush in the toilet while you were trying to go potty and then fishing it out and throwing it on the floor. It fizzed out and made the most wonderus mess.

Love,

Your always surprised mother

Dear Second born child of mine,

Please stay out of Mommy's Chistmas card making tools. I have asked you at least 45 times to not touch these things. When I hide them up high it is to keep you out of them, not to encourage you to refine your climbing skills. I understand you think glitter is pretty, but cleaning it from every surface of our house is not worth the dazzle that you get from it. Also thank you for using my Water color pencils to tattoo yourself instead of the sharpie markers you used last time. The clean up was a breeze.

Love,

Your tired of cleaning the house Mom

This one is too funny!

Here's another one:

Dear sweet five year old daughter:

Thank you for spending time with me making cards and painting hand-made christmas ornaments for your friends. You did a great job of helping me put candies in the treat bags that you gave to your friends at kindergarten. The way you spent hours painting them gave me great happiness and also gave me lots of pictures to scrapbook later on.

To the parents at the school:

I can't understand how 99% of you never took the time to thank us for our generosity to your children.

To the parents of our neighbors who live two doors away and whose daughter was bffs with my daughter until she started picking on her:

Thank you for NOT thanking us for the treat bags. It is even more appreciated when I asked your seven-year old if she got hers and she replied "uh-huh". The values you fail to instill in your children - politeness, consideration for others, and many others, baffles me. Next year when Valentine's Day, and easter comes, I will remember to NOT give you any treats, you rude inconsiderate impolite (morons) people. I will also make a point to ignore your three year old, who you refuse to properly supervise, when he runs throughout the neighborhood and almost gets hit by a car, as it has happened many, many times before, and you still refuse to install a lock on your doors to prevent him from getting outside in the first place.

Also, to their mother, thank you for spending all of your time in the house cleaning, rather than outside supervising your children. The many times that they have almost (or hit) my husband's car, or dug up my front yard, or ganged with the local mentally-challenged foster teenager to pick on my five year old daughter is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Oh wow Secretstolen,

I am so very sorry that happened to you.

You are justified in being incredibly angry and hurt.

However, I would highly recommend you NOT post pictures of him on the internet. It could get back to you and you never know if he would charge you with harassment and defamation of character.

Again, I'm very sorry this happened to you. Please know it isn't a reflection of you as a person. He's a loser, a pathetic loser.

Dear Second born child of mine,

Please stay out of Mommy's Chistmas card making tools. I have asked you at least 45 times to not touch these things. When I hide them up high it is to keep you out of them, not to encourage you to refine your climbing skills. I understand you think glitter is pretty, but cleaning it from every surface of our house is not worth the dazzle that you get from it. Also thank you for using my Water color pencils to tattoo yourself instead of the sharpie markers you used last time. The clean up was a breeze.

Love,

Your tired of cleaning the house Mom

How cute is that?

At nearly three Zoe took red lipstick and colored her entire body, legs, palms, chest, then the carpet and proceeded to walk up the stairs holding on to the wall for stability to show me how beautiful she was!

It looked like a scene from a crime. I was so horrified I didn't take pictures. The lipstick eventually came out of the carpet, and Zoe was stained for a good week.

Cute.

BTW, save your letter to scrap! Too adorable.

Dear Juli,

Thanks for putting your health first this past year. Thanks for making hard choices about what to eat and how to work out. Thanks for doing the research and really incorperating fitness and wellness into your daily living.

Also, Juli thanks for seeking out those people who support you and keeping them close. It's the ones who say all the right things you need to be near.

I know it's a small thing, but I'll do my part in regulating your systems, keeping the heart beating and the lungs breathing and I'll also give you some flexibility and stamina you never knew you had. I'll put a little wiggle in your step, you know just cuz, as a little bonus, because all of this work has me looking better and feeling better than I have in years.

I'm looking forward to 2008 because I know it is only going to get better.

Appreciatively,

Your Body

Dear Juli,

Thanks for putting your health first this past year. Thanks for making hard choices about what to eat and how to work out. Thanks for doing the research and really incorperating fitness and wellness into your daily living.

Also, Juli thanks for seeking out those people who support you and keeping them close. It's the ones who say all the right things you need to be near.

I know it's a small thing, but I'll do my part in regulating your systems, keeping the heart beating and the lungs breathing and I'll also give you some flexibility and stamina you never knew you had. I'll put a little wiggle in your step, you know just cuz, as a little bonus, because all of this work has me looking better and feeling better than I have in years.

Appreciatively,

Your Body

Here-ye, here-ye!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dear Juli,

Appreciatively,

Your Body

Love your letter.

Dear you know who you are--

You will no longer hurt me. I gave away much to much of my life to the uncontrollable fear you have caused me. You took something away from me that was not yours to take. You took my innocence, my childhood, my dreams. I am taking them back.

You were the mean evil pig, not me. It is my turn now. I will no longer hide from love, I will be the best Mother ever. Despite what you did to me. You will no longer break me.

My time is now. I will forgive you, not for you, but for me.

My dearest darling Diva

Thank you for the beautiful necklace you gave Mommy for Christmas. It means more to me than you will ever know. I know you didn't have to spend any of your bithday money on me, let alone all of it. Thank you, Diva. You are one of the best children a mother could ask for.

Thank you to God for sending us you 7 years ago, and keeping you safe after your birth. I thank him because he gave you back to us, it was too soon to see you go.

This will always be the best present I ever got!

Love

Mommy

Dear unborn child of mine.

I can never express how sorry I am that I never gave you the chance to be born. I was only a child myself, and didn't fully understand that what I was doing would haunt me forever. As a Christian now, I know that God forgave me, but it's much harder to forgive myself. I hope that someday we will meet, and that I will be able to see how beautiful you are in heaven.

Love,

Your regretful mom

Dear Tomecia

Thank you so much from finally realizing that you got to love and take care of yourself before you love and take care of others. thankyou for loving the kids the way you do, but taking time for yourself . you did it you went out on your own found out the information needed and got banded, you gave us our life back, don't feel guilty you deserve it your health is so important , your husband and kids love you fat or thin but we want you to stick around forever .

love Tomecia

Dear unborn child of mine.

I can never express how sorry I am that I never gave you the chance to be born. I was only a child myself, and didn't fully understand that what I was doing would haunt me forever. As a Christian now, I know that God forgave me, but it's much harder to forgive myself. I hope that someday we will meet, and that I will be able to see how beautiful you are in heaven.

Love,

Your regretful mom

travelgirl, I wept when I read this. I am sorry for your pain. Please know that we all make mistakes and you need to forgive yourself. You can't go back; you can only go forward and learn and teach others.