Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well my hubby would totally not take me withholding sex from him ... it;s something going on with her maybe it is like 010308 says ... or maybe she isn't feeling attractive I don't know. And I could see that bothering you Justin. I would be really hurt if my hubby just showed no desire to no longer make love to me ... so that would hurt any spouse. And 010308... don't you get horny ?? I am fat and feel unattractive at times too but I still get horny and I still have the desire to wanna please my hubby eventhough I feel ucky at times but I still made a promise to my husband when I said my vows ... I know we are 2 different people as well but I just curious to know... u don't have to answer if you dont want to ... But I noticed that you mentioned that u were not having sex either.

I have to say, I found this thread yesterday and loved it. I, too, have the fantasy of the wall and being tossed around like a Barbie. Can't wait!

On the Sex Swing, I used to be a consultant for Slumber Parties, and what I always told my customers buying the swing was to go to Home Depot or somewhere and buy a cheap smoke detector. Tear all the guts out of the thing and keep the shell. Hang that shell over your hook in your ceiling, and nobody will ever know what you have hidden away in your closet!

Great idea girl!! This will be my excuse definetely!!!!! I am getting a swing as soon as I reach the 200 pound mark!! I will be the first to admit I am a freak!! LOL I get it from my mama!!;)

Okay, I've read it all and I have to say DAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGG! YALL ARE FREAKS! sokay, I'm one too and loved the post. I've not been banded am halfway through the process, my dh thinks that once I get banded and start to lose weight, I'll leave. Did anyone else go through this? I've assured him, I'm not going anywhere, he's been here with me 12 thin and thick years, we have 4 kids. It seems the closer I get to this being more real, the more I have to assure him.

Anyway on the sex thing, my DH has always found me attractive, no matter my size and I believe him, he's always chasing me. Last year he bought me a couple of DVD's on strip dancing and the such-Carmen Electra's was okay, but the other one; Erotic Strip Dance, capture his passion, whooooaaaa, I learned so much from it! Size didn't matter either, I watched it when the kids were in bed and started learning some very simple, sensous moves. On the dvd, there were bigger women as well teaching these simple things that drive your man crazy!! For his b'day, I rented a hotel room and I seduced/danced for him-he was bone-shocked! He'd never seen me move with rythem like that and let me tell you, it was fun being the dominatrix in that situation! The next day he took me to some of those shops that sell strip dancer things and wanted to outfit me in the thigh-high 6inch stiletto boots-the boots I'd definitely wear, unfortunately old broken bones prevent me from wearing 6 inch boots:( The moves were very simple and things you wouldn't even think of doing. the hardest part was me convincing myself to just do it! I knew and still know he finds me very appealing which made it all the more easy. The dvd came also with a sensual music cd and I took that with me-

We're flying out of town next week, no kiddos, I'm about to pop in the dvd and brush up on my technique to surprise him-I love the element of surprise.

Hope this helps someone out there-I think it was bought off amazon-the loving sex series or lovingsex.com, not sure....

010308 Girl I totally feel you ... my man can be just as messy too I hate it too. Like I am constantly cleaning when he is home and he has no desire to be clean LOL!! But I try and let that shit go when we get to the bedroom ... discuss issues out of the bedroom is what I would say that's what I do ... and he has been alot better so far ... he is now putting the cap back on toothpaste ... and also now leaving dishes in the sink for me ... etc ... a little help here in there he washed 2 loads of clothes for me. My husband really loves me (not saying that ur's doesn't) and he gets really nervous when he pisses me off severely. So he snaps out of the bullshit asap! But all relationships are different. Maybe you should let hubby read your post or sit down girl when u have a minute to yourself and write/type him a long letter about how u feel ... that's what i did ... and hubby was totally unaware tell him about your desires and what makes you feel good. If this is you man your husband the one you love and wanna be with tell him ... marriage is a compromise give and take all day everyday! So he has to maybe step it up a notch for you ... you are his woman and he should respect your feelings! Hopefully your babies see you guys happy and things especially if you have daughters... they are learning right now how to interact with the opposite sex from the parents alone... (child psych major) I try and tell everyone that who already have kids cause some people don't realize it ... And I dont want people to think that I am preachin or anything ... just putting in my 1.50 cents LOL!!

Love to all apples!

my sex drive has gone up after losing some weight I am not sure if it has anything to do with the weight or hormones, but my husband even notice a difference, I always enjoyed sex and had a alright sex drive, but now it has enhance, they are some creams that you can rub down there and make you hot and want it.lol but if your are not attracted to your partner than no toys will help that's in your mind :smile:

Lol @ Destiny ... So U Been Gettin It In Since U Been Banded Huh Lol!!! I Haven't Tried The Creams Yet Lol But I Have Heard Of Them ... My Hubby Just Has To Blow On My Nipples And I Am Ready Lol ... I Freak Born And Bred ... Fat Or No Fat I Feel Insecure At Times Sure ... We All Do But Once This Weight Is Gone ... There Is No Stoppin Me ... Super Head Number 2 ... With Just My Hubby Only Though Lol!!

Lol @ Destiny ... So U Been Gettin It In Since U Been Banded Huh Lol!!! I Haven't Tried The Creams Yet Lol But I Have Heard Of Them ... My Hubby Just Has To Blow On My Nipples And I Am Ready Lol ... I Freak Born And Bred ... Fat Or No Fat I Feel Insecure At Times Sure ... We All Do But Once This Weight Is Gone ... There Is No Stoppin Me ... Super Head Number 2 ... With Just My Hubby Only Though Lol!!

I was thinking about a breast reduction but when I found out that I could lose the feeling (nipples) I change my mind I just have to pull the girls up and strap them down tight lol

So I was banded almost 3 weeks ago this wednesday and I have lost almost 25 lbs so far... let me just say that even that much has made such a big difference!!! All I'm gonna say is backseat of his car, just cause we could!!! :smile:

TO ALL YOU FREAKS OUT THERE!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSS_DY_z-Dc&rel=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSS_DY_z-Dc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSS_DY_z-Dc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

THAT WAS BAD ...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSS_DY_z-Dc&rel=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSS_DY_z-Dc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSS_DY_z-Dc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

010308- just let me say that i have to agree with you 190% on everything that you say. i feel like you are me talking. crazy. and the thing is..my hubby does "try" to help out around the house, some..but not often. and in his case, he works about 60 hours a week, so it is my job. well..damn it..by the time you add up the freakin' laundry and other stuff i do, i work about 80. so..i've quit. the house is a mess..we walk over our laundry, i was my son and my clothes the night before, and it is driving both of us mad. eventually, hopefully, i will not be so stubborn and we can have our clean home back, but for now..it is not my job. i did not sign that agreement. he has been trying to cook more lately though, and he should, he gets off at 3 and i get off at 5, it just makes sense. you cook it, i clean it. that turns me on..when he cooks.

however..the painful sex thing. when i read your story about after the birth of your child, i relate completely. except for me..it is always painful. always. and the reason is, i cannot handle rough, fast, deep sex, unless i have had a significant amount of fourplay before hand. well, that is the only way he can finish, and once we start going fast, i will not climax. i have an orgasm maybe twice a year (unless i do it to myself, i can do that in about 30 seconds..no penetration). that of course, makes me not really want to do it anymore. he tries to slow down, or hold it for a minute to see if that pain will go away. but it doesn't, and i don't always tell him, because i want him to enjoy it.

so..it sets up this awful cycle. recently in the last few months, i have just been very blunt with him.."no i don't want to have sex, because there is no foreplay for me, and it is all about you". after several arguments that way, (and him telling me that he needs me to do things for him too ...i have to give him head..ALL THE TIME..and i get sick of it..that does not turn me on. me bobbing my head, getting a cramp in my neck, and then getting banged to death while it hurts. wtf?? not fun. i need some cunnilingus..lol..some passion..some rubbing..some kissing. then..i'll be ready.

he's figuring that out slowly. the other night..he really surprised me.