Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not sure what your budget is or what you consider bank-breaking...but I swear by my Apple Watch. Not just as a fitness tracker, but for everything else too. :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

I also adore my Apple Watch for fitness tracking. Some of the older versions are more affordable and you probably don’t need anything but the WiFi version. The WiFi version links to my phone for texts, calls, etc.

I have a series 1 or version 1 Apple watch that my friend gave me used. I'm sure you could get a used Apple watch. I didn't think I wanted one and wouldn't have bought one except that my friend literally gave me her old one. It's so easy to use (Apple is good at that) and although I don't believe the calories from exercise are accurate, I don't believe any calorie counters are accurate because I've read a lot about how we really don't burn what we think we do from exercise, more like 10% of what calorie counters show. So, I don't eat the calories I "burn", but I like trying to close my rings and I have it set up that the face rotates pictures I've taken. And I love being able to see texts on it because sometimes I don't hear my phone, but I can feel the watch vibrate.

You could also look at FitBits; they have a variety of price points.

I'm on my second Fitbit. It doesn't have all the fancy features that smart watches have, but it does the job for me.