Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No BM for 8 days. But TODAY



Recommended Posts

I delivered 2 large rocks.....just about killed me! DAMN!! It was bad fellas...ROUGH I tell ya!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Tim C said:

I delivered 2 large rocks.....just about killed me! DAMN!! It was bad fellas...ROUGH I tell ya!

I don't mean to scare you - but a lot of us (at least VSGers and RNYers) deal with chronic constipation - so even though that first one post-surgery is a doozy, it's likely not to be the last! Miralax may become your best bud (or stool softeners - or magnesium tablets - or whatever works for you...)

Edited by catwoman7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, catwoman7 said:

I don't mean to scare you - but a lot of us (at least VSGers and RNYers) deal with chronic constipation - so even though that first one post-surgery is a doozy, it's likely not to be the last! Miralax may become your best bud (or stool softeners - or magnesium tablets - or whatever works for you...)

Well you did! :) I will be glad to take Miralax. I was taking stool softeners! OH NO!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tim C said:

Well you did! :) I will be glad to take Miralax. I was taking stool softeners! OH NO!!!!!!

either one work. Some people have a preference one way or the other. I take a capful of Miralax every morning - it usually does the trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just resigned to the fact that I’m only going once every three or four days. It’s killed my quiet reading time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tim C said:

I delivered 2 large rocks.....just about killed me! DAMN!! It was bad fellas...ROUGH I tell ya!

It does get a little better when you can start to eat some real food again. Those first couple months are the plain ass devil. I prayed a few times to just let me die, and came out of the bathroom looking like I ran a marathon.

I also recommend looking into abdominal massage, hot tea and a heating pad on poop days!!!

Happy pooping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Betty1971 said:

It does get a little better when you can start to eat some real food again. Those first couple months are the plain ass devil. I prayed a few times to just let me die, and came out of the bathroom looking like I ran a marathon.

I also recommend looking into abdominal massage, hot tea and a heating pad on poop days!!!

Happy pooping

I need to get into a routine and take some stool softeners or something. I can't deal with that very often. Happy Pooping! :)

Edited by Tim C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, catwoman7 said:

either one work. Some people have a preference one way or the other. I take a capful of Miralax every morning - it usually does the trick.

Thanks I will start in the morning!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is the Guy's Room...but watch your Iron intake too...mine was off the charts (I was taking 45mg per day) and it is very constipating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning guys.... @Tim C My husband tries to remember to put in my morning coffee. The Murilex that is. But sometimes it'll be 5-7 days and I have to take a Dulcolax..... Let me done tell ya Sha'.... Dat chit works.... (you have to say it in a cajun accent). You also may want to invest in Preparation H...... Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Good morning guys.... @Tim C My husband tries to remember to put in my morning coffee. The Murilex that is. But sometimes it'll be 5-7 days and I have to take a Dulcolax..... Let me done tell ya Sha'.... Dat chit works.... (you have to say it in a cajun accent). You also may want to invest in Preparation H...... Just saying.

PREPERATION H?? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tim C said:

PREPERATION H?? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yessssss... it's not fun...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Yessssss... it's not fun...

You are a Buzzkill!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to up my Water intake to a gallon a day, and take 5 Fiber gummies, to solve the constipation problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×