Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Magic Bullet - A Bandster Must-Have!

:)The magic Bullet mini-blender/processor is awesome! I used it during my liquid and soft phases, but also use it all the time now! My Doctor recommends it to all his patients, and boy am I glad I listened.

It makes a great Protein Shake, omelets that has no large chunks - just add your veggies or whatever and it makes everything perfect, I put chicken salad in it an pulse a couple times to make it less chunky, or you can make your own in it, salad veggies are chopped to perfect size, and it is so easy to clean and stuff - It has cups you mix your smoothie in and drink it out of the same container! no mess and almost no cleanup.

It's like a Blender AND food Processor and one and easy easy easy. I got mine at Walmart, but I hear you can get it on line with a 2 for one deal if you want to go in on it with another bandster. I guess just Google "Magic Bullet".

Lisa

I got mine on Ebay for $38 dollars. It was an awsome deal! I got all the stuff included, all the cups, the blender, the juicer....it is awsome. And man does it make an awsome frozen margarita!!! I just checked on ebay and I can't find a deal like the one I got but there are some good prices on there still. I guess I got lucky. If you are looking just be careful of the shipping charges cause that is how the seller makes up the money they don't get in the bidding. The deal I found, the bullet was listed at $0.01 with no reserve and shipping charges of $38.00 so I esniped it and won it for $38.01. Man you can get some awsome deals on Ebay!

I love, love, love it!! I tried to make the salsa in the recipe book and it was nasty though. It was frothy and gross. I don't think I did it right, but it is awsome for everything else!!

Oh yeah, you are right it travels really well and it is so small and compact. I took it on vacation with me and we had frozen margaritas at night and saved bunches of money not paying for drinks at a restaurant. It really chops that ice up better than a normal blender does so the margaritas turn out just like a restaurant style one!!

Totally. I don't drink anymore, but the volume of a small (3/4 c.) of ingredients for a smoothie is like double the size after doing it in the MB than it is in a blender. It's like a marshmallow cream if I let it run long enough. I am going to LA over New Years, and we are doing a 5 days juice fast, so the Bullet is going with - I'll make Virgin Margaritas!

Oh I gotta nuther one!! I'm abosoulutely in love the the Walmart brand slim fast. Put it in the bullet cup with about 10 pieces of ice and let it go for about a minute and you got a frosty that tastes just like Wendy's!!!!!! That is usually my dessert or night treat!!!

My G'ma got the 2 for 1 deal with her room mate last year. They never opened either, and he died April of this year (I was banded in April). I heard we should get one, and low and behold she now had 2 and nothing to do with them..so she gave me one.

I had hard time getting mine to chop up ice. Even with pulsing, then letting it go, etc. I always had to hammer the ice before putting it in, and then it still left big chunks. Maybe mine is just defect?

But I did like using it to blend the smoothies regardless, it really blended it.. better than my stirring ever did. I mixed expresso, vanilla Protein Powder, and splenda, was drinkable.

I like it now for chopping up soft veggies. I still can't get mine to grind up big stuff :)

Hmmm, do you have both the flat blade and the curved blade? I use the curved blade to chop the ice.

Yeah, I used whichever one the manual says to use for ice (it's been a while since I put ice in it).

I asked for one for Christmas. Fingers crossed my mom got it! Target had it on sale black Friday for 40.00.

Mine does not chop the ice out of an ice cube tray, though if the ice is crushed a bit first it will chop it.

I have used mine for maybe a year and a half and it is on its last leg now. It is a great device but IMO you can buy an "off brand" one at like Walmart that will work just as well at half the price.

great feedback from Everyone. Julie, I love my bullet too. But when my surgeon first told me I need a Magic Bullet, I thought he was talking about a Sex Toy, and my mouth kinda hung open! Thank god I stayed quiet long enough for him to explain. We are pretty good friends, but sheesh!

Be careful with the "knock off" brands . . . I had one from Walmart - and didn't realize until I got it home that you can't do liquids in it (I tried just shaking Water and it was leaking out) and you can't put in the microwave either. I took my knock off back and got the Magic Bullet.