Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had cravings too... trust me, it happens! You just have to remind yourself why you did the surgery and stick to the diet plan. If you are having issues with getting your Protein in definitely call your surgeon and ask them for advice on something else you can try! I know there is a protein Jello that they sell on Amazon so there is likely a ton of other options as well. Try looking into it. I'm sorry you're struggling and hope it gets better for you!

Thank you I’ll try to get me some!! I’ll deff have to call them to see my options it’s been tough 😩

What is it about Protein Shakes you can't do? If you can't stomach one brand there may be another that you may enjoy. There is also Protein Water, broth with added tasteless Protein Powder, high protein milks. You could also add tasteless protein to creamed Soups.

I imagine you aren't too far away from pureed foods? If so, you could try high protein yoghurt, cottage cheese as well as other foods that are in your post op guidelines.

Hi honestly I was doing the premier vanilla and chocolate and I tried the fair life Protein and Isopure I believe from GNC and just trying to drink it makes me sick! I’m entering the purée phase and I’m hoping things get better it was so hard to get thru the liquids 😩😩 I feel like I need to find another way to do protein! But thank you for the tips! Truly appreciate it 💕

Its Called WLS Head Games! We all have been there. My advice to you is focus on other things do something around the house you never do, Read, watch Tv. heck I bought a dang Yellow Lab! He got me thru the hard times for sure and now is my buddy!

As for the Protein Shakes you have to figure this out, Make your own much better then the store bought and you can add bananas Peanut Butter fruit whatever makes you happy.

This is the hard part and there are a ton of people here to lean on so just ask and focus! But get you mind off food you are not Hungry! You are addicted to sugar and processed foods!

Trust me it will go away and in six months you will be posting like I am Paying it forward

I’m so glad to be part of this community I thought I was going insane literally craving everything regretting this but reading these encouraging replies makes me feel so much better! I’ll have to start taking walks or reading books something lol thank you!

I bought a variety box of single use Protein flavors. Brand is nectar. (Amazon)

I like the ones that are drinks over ice, not blended up milk shakes. They have flavored iced teas, iced coffees, other delicious flavors that don’t taste “diety” and aren’t thick.
I use a shaker bottle and add Water, ice and the protein pack.

I also bought flavorless protein powder to cook with. I use it in almost everything I cook but my favorites are sugar free, low fat muffins, biscuits (lots of recipes online).

The flavorless protein powder can be added to anything so it helped lessen my obsession over cravings. I didn’t feel so restricted.

Have you tried Protein hot chocolate? I find it much tastier and easier to drink than Protein Shakes. If you use Fairlife milk instead of Water, it has about the same amount of protein as a shake.

54 minutes ago, MelissaTEXAS said:

I bought a variety box of single use Protein flavors. Brand is nectar. (Amazon)

I like the ones that are drinks over ice, not blended up milk shakes. They have flavored iced teas, iced coffees, other delicious flavors that don’t taste “diety” and aren’t thick.
I use a shaker bottle and add Water, ice and the Protein pack.

I also bought flavorless Protein Powder to cook with. I use it in almost everything I cook but my favorites are sugar free, low fat muffins, biscuits (lots of recipes online).

The flavorless protein powder can be added to anything so it helped lessen my obsession over cravings. I didn’t feel so restricted.

Hey thanks for the advice I need to probably try the flavorless protein because the milky ones make me super sick 😷 thank you!

5 minutes ago, BigSue said:

Have you tried Protein hot chocolate? I find it much tastier and easier to drink than Protein Shakes. If you use Fairlife milk instead of Water, it has about the same amount of Protein as a shake.

Hey I haven’t tried it I’ll have to give it a try soon! I do drink fairlife milk tho not their Protein Shakes it makes me super sick!