Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

21 minutes ago, TrueNorth1 said:

I was given percocet and told only to take it if needed. And Tylenol for if I am in mild pain. I took percocet twice after surgery...once day of surgery and my first day at home. Hopefully you will get a higher pain killer than you currently have.

I feel like a baby! But we’re all different and it’s like my body can handle no pain at all anymore. My family says they see incremental improvements, so I’m hopeful! Like I’m back on here I could do that at first. Yay!

5 minutes ago, Lanie Hardy said:

I feel like a baby! But we’re all different and it’s like my body can handle no pain at all anymore. My family says they see incremental improvements, so I’m hopeful! Like I’m back on here I could do that at first. Yay!

NOOOOO...You are doing amazing! Its so new. You are healing. It is so important to give your body what it needs...sleep, rest, fuel.....and you are doing that. If you are in pain, you can't rest properly, sleep properly or fuel yourself properly. Get what you need for a fantastic recovery!

On 10/31/2020 at 2:44 AM, Lanie Hardy said:

Hey I’m scheduled for bypass November 23rd. Anyone else that same time frame? I’d like to build a group if anyone is interested in going through this as a team?

I had my bypass on 11/23 too!