Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Goals for Marchies

Does anyone have any goals that they want to reach before our 1 year mark? Or even for next month? I like the idea of putting my goals out there, it helps keep me accountable. Keeping it to its own thread, it would be easier to read and you could just update your post when you reach a goal. Also keeping it to its own thread will make it easier to find and you can track your progress towards your goal.

Since the edit button not working, just copy and paste your post, deleting all the happy faces, and then you can update it as you meet your goals.

So, whats are your goals?

As of January 25, 2008

My weight goals.....

180 by December 25, 2007- Goal met-1/14/2008

175 by February 3, 2008 (my birthday)

170 by March 20, 2008 (1 year mark)

165 by April 08

160 by Mothers Day

My exercise goals...As of 1/14/2008

Mon-Fri-Walk 1 mile everyday, Treadmill-.5 miles m-w-f, Elliptical 15 min t-t, 200 steps t-t, continue to increase toning exercise t-t.

NSV goal...

For my husband to be able to pick me up without hurting himself.

To get off my C-Pap.

Size 12

Happy Almost December Marchies!!!!

My Goal LET'S SEE.my Current Weight is 215.5

200 -By Jan 1 :)

180 - By Feb 1:p

170 - By March my 1 Year Anniversary:eek:

GOAL WEIGHT 165 BY MAY 2008 :)

by new year I want to lose five pounds and get off of this damn plateu and start working out more regularily. I let academics rule my life, which is fine, except when I'm spending hours on end staring at a computer screen and skipping the gym. A longer goal is to get under 190 by March of 2008. DH and I are likely going on vacation then to England and Wales (with a day trip to Edinburgh I'm thinking) and I've got some old friends there I knew back when I was around 220, take one. Long term goal is to be at goal weight-- whatever weight it is that gets me in a size 12, by May or June of 09 because I'm thinking I might want to get preggers at the end of '09 start of 10 (thats a whole nother thread) and I'd like to enjoy six months at goal. In terms of fitness and health, one goal I have there is to try pilates again before January is over (hip injury prevented me before) and to start fencing again in the fall.

To weigh 187.7 by March 15, 2008... 1 year post-op!!!:cry

Happy Monday

I just figured out I'm not a morning person at all!!!

I suck my boss came and said he was cold

I replied "i dont care!"

OMG!!!! just waiting to be fired!!!

lol lol lol

I would like to be down another 20 lbs by March 20th. Not anywhere near where I want to be, but I can be happy with 20 lbs.

I would like to reach my goal weight of 175 by my one year

band-iversary...March 15th!!! 20lbs to go!

Tone, Tone, Tone!!! I really need to tone up in certain areas especially my legs, butt, back of my arms, and stomach...heck that's everywhere...lol!

I need to get back to drinking 64oz of Water and 50-60 grams of Protein a day.

It's so easy to fall off the wagon, but I am so glad my band is there when I need it!

I didn’t know they had these kinds of threads for people banded in the same month!!! Hello fellow Marchers!!!

I have just recently moved from the “obese” category to “overweight”—so that was a major goal of mine! I never thought I would be so happy to be overweight hehe

I weigh about 175ish now, and am looking it hit a stable 155 by my band’s first bday!!! its not a far-reaching goal, but the weight is definitely coming off slower now, and the more weight I lose, the harder the next pound seems!!!

Also another goal of mine is to really start concentrating on firming up my abs (I think I have muscles in there!) and my arms. I have taken up jogging, but with the winter here, I want to switch to swimming (at hours where no one at gym—I am not that confident yet!!!)

Good luck to all!!!!

Since I'm 40lbs short of where I wanted to be at 200lbs, trying for 200lbs by March/2008.

Present weight 242lbs.

Also, can you tell me how to get the weight ticker from the tickerfactory.com onto my page?

Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

I would like to weight 270 or less by March 12, 2008 (my one year anniversary).

Not only does it represent a weight loss of 115 lbs - it also puts me into the Obese category and out of the Morbidly Obese category.