Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CUBA did It - Im back --- Happy New Year

Just spent the last week in Cuba and I have found a Place to go to break a stall! - Ok just kidding but there is no food and definitely nothing to snack on. While i was gone i had to just about starve, Some veggies and some little bit of Protein from the fish we caught - My goal was to be done losing weight by last night so i go home last night and hung with the kids and such. At 12:08 Pm i stepped on the scale on the way to bed.

When i left last Thursday i was at 254 so thought there is now way going to loose 9 more pounds by the end of the year, But who really cares been a great journey and what is week or two more -

I went to Cuba to offshore fish and have a good time - Not really concerned about anything else just have some fun and chill out. Well we did more then that! We had a blast and fished every day. Much to my amazement met a Cuban girl on the first day, Yes Ladies don't jump on me I am single and I know she really cared for me, She wants to marry me because i am thin and such a great guy close to here age ..... not because i am in the USA and can get her out of the hell whole of a communist 3 rd world country! I am just kidding i know the game but hell ride the ride as long as you can, Actually she was a great person and in college, yes meeting her parents with a 33 year age difference was creepy to me but there they are so different it was not a issue. As i nice guy i bought them there New Years eve live pig, Yes a first for me,

There is no way at 377 pounds what i was prior to WLS i could have Done this trip, Fished offshore as hard as we did and well the 20 year old is out of the question. So for all you out there considering WLS ..... let me tell you it opens up a whole new world - Being obese is limiting you so much you have no idea. I as I try and freaking figure out how to stop losing weight now and Tighten up the body thru cross fit it will be phase two of the journey and even more fun.

So how Did it end this trip: Great times, Great Fishing, Saw stuff i never would have imagined and Oh yes weight in .5 pounds under my Final Goal. Thank you Cuba!

Simply put this was the best decision i have ever made and the reward is off the scale! F#$ck Food

Have a great New year everyone

IMG_2035 (002).jpg

Edited by AJ Tylo

Feliz Año Nuevo 2020 !! I'm glad you had a good time. Su novia es muy bonita!

AJ, I thought you had a Dr. girlfriend? Lol, not policing just asking...glad you are back because I've missed your posts.

9 hours ago, Krimsonbutterflies said:

AJ, I thought you had a Dr. girlfriend? Lol, not policing just asking..

I do have a very serious girlfriend but since she has younger two girls and her mom living with her, so there is no hope for marriage at this time, i have a 19 and 16 year old and they are with me full time in college, plus a X wife who stays here more then her own house, Wierd set up but it works for all of us in terms of family structure and financially. Not possible to bring in two younger girls into this mix - we tri,ed for two weeks and was a disaster, Sorry I am just done raising kids, She is ok with me being a hell raiser every now and then, as long as i do not embarrass her or lie. I actually told her about my Cuban wife and she laughed, Her comment was How and the hell did you end up with a 20 year old for the week, Oh i figured it out its called a K-12 visa or was it your regular visa? , or she really cared for you. I have a gut feeling it was the visa thing. Down the road when all the kids are off to college or life maybe but for now its easier to switch back and forth between each others houses.

AJ, I don't watch reality TV, I think it's a waste of my brain cells. However, you my friend are real life entertainment and I appreciate your candid truth and that story was very entertaining, lol. Life isn't one size fits all and I can respect your truth, because you are being honest. Now, can you imagine utilizing your culinary expertise and having a grand ole dinner party for everyone, lmaooooo. The Cuban Wife, The Dr. girlfriend and the ex-wife with all of the blended elements....

Edited by Krimsonbutterflies

All it took me was a trip thru the Naples Cardiac Ward with 100 percent blockage of the widow maker to realize! Carpie Diem - If you do not like it I do not care! Very few people survive the heart issue i had two years back so i decided to enjoy life and buy a Ern cuz you never know when your moving into it!