Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 months post op update

Well it's a small milestone but I've officially lost 100 lbs since surgery on July 1. I was 441 then and now I'm 341 as of Dec 1. Overall for the year that puts me at 132lbs lost! I've been eating right, no cheating, working with weights for my arms and just started swimming 2 wks ago. I go swimming 4 days a week for 30 mins. I still have a long way to go but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel [emoji3]Screenshot_20191122-130122_Messages.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using BariatricPal mobile app

22 minutes ago, barbara mccourtney said:

That's great news ! Congrats ! Keep it up.. remember when it comes to cheating or eating bad food choices.. its that behavior that got us here .. I hated to give in to having the surgery because I felt like a failure plus I had to pay 18k out of pocket for surgery so there's no way I'm messing this up :) Hang in there .. it gets easier as time goes on... just gotta be creative with foods and flavors ... Good luck !

good for you good job im 20 days post op i lost 35 pounds .. i hope to be as successful

Congrats! What a great accomplishment!

Wooohoooo! 100lbs down! That's fantastic! Congrats to you!!! You look amazing!!!

Well it's a small milestone but I've officially lost 100 lbs since surgery on July 1. I was 441 then and now I'm 341 as of Dec 1. Overall for the year that puts me at 132lbs lost! I've been eating right, no cheating, working with weights for my arms and just started swimming 2 wks ago. I go swimming 4 days a week for 30 mins. I still have a long way to go but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel [emoji3]Screenshot_20191122-130122_Messages.thumb.jpeg.c379ee628f22539a1bdabb00ae02f680.jpeg

That is awesome!! Congratulations on your progress!!

5'4"
Starting weight 297
VSG on 7/31/19
Surgery wt: 266
CW 215
GW 135

Sent from my [samsung Galaxy] using BariatricPal mobile app

What a difference! Congratulations, you look great! Im 4 months post op and lost 80 lb. Im hoping to be as successful as you and reach that 100 lb mark by month 5.

1 hour ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

What a difference! Congratulations, you look great! Im 4 months post op and lost 80 lb. Im hoping to be as successful as you and reach that 100 lb mark by month 5.

Wow you are rocking it too ! You are doing the right things as well .. I'm sure you will reach your goal ... I just wish I didn't have another 90-100 to lose .. lol .. But I'm determined.. eating right, lifting weights, and swimming 3 times a week (since I can't walk - bad knees) I'm sure to do all I can to reach the next goal by this time next year .. or sooner ! Good luck with your success !

Keep up the good work bro!!!!! Stay the course....

On 12/3/2019 at 12:06 PM, texasnewf said:

Wow you are rocking it too ! You are doing the right things as well .. I'm sure you will reach your goal ... I just wish I didn't have another 90-100 to lose .. lol .. But I'm determined.. eating right, lifting weights, and swimming 3 times a week (since I can't walk - bad knees) I'm sure to do all I can to reach the next goal by this time next year .. or sooner ! Good luck with your success !

Same! I know how u feel. I have another 150 to go. Swimming is really going to help you. You burn so many calories.

Thank you! Good luck to you too!

Well it's a small milestone but I've officially lost 100 lbs since surgery on July 1. I was 441 then and now I'm 341 as of Dec 1. Overall for the year that puts me at 132lbs lost! I've been eating right, no cheating, working with weights for my arms and just started swimming 2 wks ago. I go swimming 4 days a week for 30 mins. I still have a long way to go but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel [emoji3]Screenshot_20191122-130122_Messages.thumb.jpeg.c379ee628f22539a1bdabb00ae02f680.jpeg

That is so awesome, I'm 16 days post op and I've lost 30 pounds. Taking it 1 day at a time

Sent from my SM-A102U using BariatricPal mobile app