Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

The pains of online shopping from Canada! Was all set to buy the dress in short sleeve Grey, but the shipping costs and import fees just turned me off. Amazon canada has it too, also with undesirable shipping (i HATE paying shipping costs!!! It’s a matter of principle!!!) and import fees.

Sigh.

So I shall live vicariously through you.

Still waiting for that pic! Hubba hubba...

Well that really sucks.... I love Amazon prime. I click it first to make sure it's free shipping. I don't want to fall in love with something that I have to pay shipping either.....

I will take a picture ..... we have decided to forgo the Christmas party due to the increase in Covid cases... I'm soooo sad. But told Tim I have two new things to wear and expect a couple of dinner dates to make up for it.

I live vicariously through you all alllllll the time.

Still waiting for "someone" to come decorate for me...... hehehe Have all this wine sitting around waiting to be drank

Plus the cost of returning it if it doesn’t fit. Grrrr.

Been trying in last summer clothes & a lot are too big. Sigh. Will I ever stabilise. So new pants (black of course) for work. Thank goodness Witchery does a size 4 (US size 0). Picked up two new blouses too. Both size 4 as well. No wonder my old size 10 tops were floating on me. I’ll be shopping in the children’s section soon though I don’t think I’ll resort to one of those Daddy’s little Princess shirts 😂

2E2D6171-7EE7-4770-AE50-1FB810DD4097.thumb.jpeg.6db3300687b5b5eab1c4cbafd8480de7.jpeg

Also cleared out some summer shoes. Too big & too wide. Six pairs to find new homes. Lucky I bought those couple of new pairs. 😂
661CF309-A122-4212-93C3-D796C0DB3B3C.thumb.jpeg.7af598cbbad232066b16840da14ad007.jpeg

on an Off topic..... Has anyone heard from Angiebear? Hope she is ok

@AngieBear

A few months back I asked the same question about @AngieBear bayougirlMrsS. She was such a regular poster her absence has been very obvious.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:46 PM, Arabesque said:

Welcome @ichabodny & @arrington0711. Hope to see you here a lot.

That jumpsuit is lovely MsSss. Super flattering. Have any of your other purchases arrived yet? We need pxts.

Love the green dress bayougirlMrsS. Perfect for Christmas. Did you get the blouse in green too? The pink would be pretty too. Would match my new shoes tee hee.

My mum is buying everyone jeans for Christmas but said she’d give me money to buy my own cause I was too fussy! She says fussy I say exacting standards 😂. I bought these. You know I like a wide leg. They called them barrel legs - no reflection on the shape of my legs I hope. We called them cigar legs back in the day.
AC337555-EA9C-44FD-95E3-DBDDA4714944.thumb.jpeg.ca5f8e44a0b9152223876e3d6455c0e0.jpeg F53BDAC6-8F9E-4C06-ABF3-324993EB85AD.thumb.jpeg.16e59b72fcb34ec391baf525b9f2bac7.jpeg

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Exacting perfection!

YAY! I finally found flat boots on line for business trip north... NEVER wore high rise boots in my life - just ankle boots due to my large size. They feel so cool on. Anyone else find boots for this winter? Do share!!!! Oh, and I purchased a few fun sweaters, too. All my previous sweaters were 2-3X and donated.

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6943.jpeg

3 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

YAY! I finally found flat boots on line for business trip north... NEVER wore high rise boots in my life - just ankle boots due to my large size. They feel so cool on. Anyone else find boots for this winter? Do share!!!! Oh, and I purchased a few fun sweaters, too. All my previous sweaters were 2-3X and donated.

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6943.jpeg

I love these boots on you 😍

14 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6943.jpeg

Finding the perfect pair of boots is sheer bliss. Tour’s will look good with a skirt too Sophie. And did you ever think you’d not only wear long boots but long boots with your pant legs inside them?

Love the new sweaters too. Especially love that pink on you. Gorgeous.

Not happy with what I wore for my Christmas drinks. Had to choose a different top which didn’t really work with my new teeny sized pants (lol) as it was damn chilly here. I had to get the rugs out for everyone again. Sigh. But I did still wear my crystal Christmas mules - sparkly.

C0694754-0AF2-477C-AD6E-C65A019E41EC.thumb.jpeg.b007d24a89959dd1e56509c1175fa8bd.jpeg

It’s like everyone’s suddenly realised it’s almost Christmas here & they’ve gone crazy. Had an early appointment at a shopping centre to collect my new phone & was jostled, bumped, knocked, pushed, shoved, had my heels clipped by a wheelie walker & was even poked with an umbrella (accidentally but still). And only two people apologised. Unbelievable.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:57 AM, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6943.jpeg

Cute boots! Sweaters are great too! 💕 I don’t love the feeling of turtle/cowl necks on me, but since I am cold all the time, I am wearing some. I still can’t wear them all day, but they really help with the cold. 😊

11 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Not happy with what I wore for my Christmas drinks. Had to choose a different top which didn’t really work with my new teeny sized pants (lol) as it was damn chilly here. I had to get the rugs out for everyone again. Sigh. But I did still wear my crystal Christmas mules - sparkly.

C0694754-0AF2-477C-AD6E-C65A019E41EC.thumb.jpeg.b007d24a89959dd1e56509c1175fa8bd.jpeg

It’s like everyone’s suddenly realised it’s almost Christmas here & they’ve gone crazy. Had an early appointment at a shopping centre to collect my new phone & was jostled, bumped, knocked, pushed, shoved, had my heels clipped by a wheelie walker & was even poked with an umbrella (accidentally but still). And only two people apologised. Unbelievable.

I think you look fabulous! 💕

P.S. I really would have loved to try a slice of that lamb you made. 😋

20 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Look how trim and slim you are now. These teenies look sensational on you! Let's see your mules up close. I just ordered a dressy pair of leggings vs. the athletic versions I have been wearing for everyday. Difficult finding petite quality ones... Oh, A - do be careful out there! We are sky rocketing here with the spread of Covid relentless in finding a host. Do send a snowscape if one arrives? ;].

No snow here. 30+ degree temps (my mum had 43 degrees C last week) which is why the sudden drop to 19/20 over the weekend was a shock. At least it was accompanied by rain which was wonderful in our drought stricken land. Though not nearly enough to change anything. Sigh. I think you & I will have to look to Ms.Sss for snowy landscape pxts. Hint hint!

The pants are actually proper trousers in a heavy suiting type fabric with only a touch of stretch - to allow you to sit comfortably. I had a dressy pair of leggings in winter too. I wore them a lot with jackets & my over the knee boots. I’m sure you’ll love yours too Sophie. You could wear them with your new boots. 😁

We’ve been very fortunate here & have had only very small number of covid cases. In Queensland, I think we’ve only had about 1200 cases & fewer than 10 deaths from the beginning. Though people have become more complacent lately. Fewer people using provided hand sanitisers & more not complying with social distancing guidelines which I think is risky with the heaving, maddening crowds at the moment. There certainly wasn’t any social distancing yesterday at the shopping centre!

They’re ‘oiled’ Swarovski crystals so they flash pink, yellow, green, purple as they catch the light.

DE9F6118-8415-4C32-92D3-2A221F1667A2.thumb.jpeg.e4f58fca6a85c7fe9fd15b8240dcc317.jpeg

12 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

I think you look fabulous! 💕

P.S. I really would have loved to try a slice of that lamb you made. 😋

Thank you Wishmesmaller. 😊 I actually still have a little of the lamb left. I’ll be bundling up the last couple of slices for the freezer today. It was super delicious if I say so myself.

On 12/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6943.jpeg

wow, you look gorgeous!