Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hope everyone is going great. You all look amazing!!!

EFC5F774-AC96-4E49-995F-19497FF939C7.JPG

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

Dude you are a beast..... you look amazing...

@BayougirlMrsS : the green dress is super flattering on you. Your. Boobs.

@sarahSingh91 : pretty lady, looking FIT.

@JAKE H : mighty fine, J. Your muscle definition is now showing through your shirts. LOL.

@Sophie7713 : congrats on the WIN!. The place turned out great! I particularly like the tile you chose for the tub/shower walls. I can't zoom in close enough, but is the kitchen backsplash tile textured/raised? Or is that just an optical illusion? I'm looking to change the backsplash tile in our kitchen...when I first chose it, I thought it was clear/white...but when it was put up its giving off a blue hue. Drives me nuts.

Also, love the airplane seat shot...if I ever stop being lazy, I should start an thread about that, LOL.

Here's mine. It was taken last summer (haven't been on a plane for like FOREVER. Sigh. Eff you Covid.). Prior to weight loss, my thighs would be digging into the arm rests, and my upper arm would spill over to my neighbours "air space" if I wasn't mindful.

IMG_3823.thumb.jpeg.113279f94690f318e9c0f943cdf1fb82.jpeg IMG_3824.thumb.jpeg.2a94e2f38bfcf9ba21aeea56d1c16d7d.jpeg

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

@JAKE H : mighty fine, J. Your muscle definition is now showing through your shirts. LOL.

@Sophie7713 : congrats on the WIN!. The place turned out great! I particularly like the tile you chose for the tub/shower walls. I can't zoom in close enough, but is the kitchen backsplash tile textured/raised? Or is that just an optical illusion? I'm looking to change the backsplash tile in our kitchen...when I first chose it, I thought it was clear/white...but when it was put up its giving off a blue hue. Drives me nuts.

Also, love the airplane seat shot...if I ever stop being lazy, I should start an thread about that, LOL.

Here's mine. It was taken last summer (haven't been on a plane for like FOREVER. Sigh. Eff you Covid.). Prior to weight loss, my thighs would be digging into the arm rests, and my upper arm would spill over to my neighbours "air space" if I wasn't mindful.

IMG_3823.thumb.jpeg.113279f94690f318e9c0f943cdf1fb82.jpeg IMG_3824.thumb.jpeg.2a94e2f38bfcf9ba21aeea56d1c16d7d.jpeg

I do love the dress... Amazon... hehe

you can fit another person in that seat with you..... awesome job. I love sitting crossed legged

On 11/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, BayougirlMrsS said:

Dude you are a beast..... you look amazing...

On 11/11/2020 at 8:22 AM, JAKE H said:

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's that handsome gentleman tried and true? The mirror replies, why that is Jake who has transformed through dedication, determination and destined to change the course of his life. A very impressive reflection, indeed!

On 11/13/2020 at 8:42 AM, ms.sss said:

IMG_3823.thumb.jpeg.113279f94690f318e9c0f943cdf1fb82.jpeg IMG_3824.thumb.jpeg.2a94e2f38bfcf9ba21aeea56d1c16d7d.jpeg

Thank you, ms.sss for your congratulations! The shower is a combo of porcelain vertical wavy embossed tiles. Corners are in appointed circular tiles to mimic soap bubbles in clear, frosted and solid white glass finishes. The stove/hood back wall is easy to clean glass panel with painted white back. The kitchen backsplash is solid white marble cut into what I call "sugar cubes". They were staggered as per my design - as if someone were on the other side pushing them out! Haha. The tile installer had a good time installing them! ;]

Yay! And, look at all your extra belt!!! Wasn't that a great feeling with ample room side to side post WLS!? You go girl... with that adorable little figure and waistline. I do remember feeling very conscious about my bulk, and the person seated next to me. I had to uncomfortably fold my arms across my chest the entire flight to keep from spilling over. AND, my front rolls were so prominent - the folding table would never drop completely down. It would rest on my stomach. Embarrassing! I was unable to implement the table test because they had absolutely no beverage or snack service because of Eff covid. Hang in there... You'll be flying those friendly skies before you know it. Maybe us skinny mini's should treat ourselves to a really fantastic getaway together when normalcy returns. Where should we go? Maybe meet Arabesque in Brisbane? What fun!

5 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's that handsome gentleman tried and true? The mirror replies, why that is Jake who has transformed through dedication, determination and destined to change the course of his life. A very impressive reflection, indeed!

thank you!!!!! ❤️

7 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Maybe us skinny mini's should treat ourselves to a really fantastic getaway together when normalcy returns. Where should we go? Maybe meet Arabesque in Brisbane? What fun!

Oh I would love to go Brisbane, but then Mr. will want to come and I’d have to beat him off with a stick! Lol.

@Arabesque if we show up on ur doorstep, will you hook us up with a fancy helicopter ride???

I did some digging in my photo archives for our time there and found a pic of them engaging in my absolute favourite pastime: lounging in our condo’s pool just watching the boats go by. Sigh.

And to keep on thread topic (sort of), including a pre-wls OOTD (yikes!). I wasn’t even at my heaviest here...must have been about 200lbs-ish. I barely even recognize myself in these old pics anymore...I remember I couldn’t button up that jean jacket over my boobs/tummy...

Edited by ms.sss

I can hook you girls up any time you’re down this side of the equator. 😁

What suburb did you live in when you were in Brissy Ms.SSS? That view across the river with the city cat looks very familiar.

I’ve decided not to put up my Christmas tree this year. I know. Sigh. It’s just so much work - before & after. But I will gather my nieces & nephews to put up mum’s tree. I think she & I will be hosting Christmas there this year.

E1906752-F12A-44D1-B4CA-18338BDD46D8.thumb.jpeg.40d1aefa12d2d0e50b40cc52134c53b1.jpeg

269D7A9C-AF60-4765-8F60-6E600F4643B9.thumb.jpeg.624924aa3758dbd27af888da57489a1f.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Arabesque said:

I can hook you girls up any time you’re down this side of the equator. 😁

What suburb did you live in when you were in Brissy Ms.SSS? That view across the river with the city cat looks very familiar.

I’ve decided not to put up my Christmas tree this year. I know. Sigh. It’s just so much work - before & after. But I will gather my nieces & nephews to put up mum’s tree. I think she & I will be hosting Christmas there this year.

E1906752-F12A-44D1-B4CA-18338BDD46D8.thumb.jpeg.40d1aefa12d2d0e50b40cc52134c53b1.jpeg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a 269D7A9C-AF60-4765-8F60-6E600F4643B9.thumb.jpeg.624924aa3758dbd27af888da57489a1f.jpeg

What a beautiful tree! The rug is really cool. Will you serve dinner at the family gathering? I was actually putting up my small pencil tree today because it is less work! Or so I thought... Haha. Let's all share our Christmas trees all dressed up since most of us are not. This was our miniature tree a few years ago.

IMG_1894.jpeg

IMG_1900.jpeg

Oh, it’s gorgeous Sophie. I love your bird decorations. As you can see I have a white peacock as my tree topper. (My ceiling is too low for a star or angel lol.)

Hear. Hear. Bring on the Christmas tree pxts. We need things that bring joy & happiness.

14 hours ago, Arabesque said:

We were in New Farm. I remember the name of the street our condo was located was “Refinery Parade”. It was about 400m up the riverbank north of that half-submerged red “Flood” art installation (is it still there?) . The kid would climb it every time we walked by it. Good Times.

Edited by ms.sss

16 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Hear. Hear. Bring on the Christmas tree pxts. We need things that bring joy & happiness.

Ok, I’ll play!

We are still negotiating whether or not to put up our tree this year cuz its huge and takes alot of work....but we are leaning towards NO...just gotta get the Kid on board with this idea.

Anyhoo, for OOTD, xmas tree edition, here is a pic of the thing last year. It’s basically decorated with a whole bunch of stuffed animals the Kid accumulated over the years, lol.

Edited by ms.sss

9 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Ok, I’ll play!

We are still negotiating whether or not to put up our tree this year cuz its huge and takes alot of work....but we are leaning towards NO...just gotta get the Kid on board with this idea.

Anyhoo, for OOTD, xmas tree edition, here is a pic of the thing last year. It’s basically decorated with a whole bunch of stuffed animals the Kid accumulated over the years, lol.

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Love it. Love it. Love it. Wow. So creative...

16 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Ok, I’ll play!

Love big trees! We always do a big one too. We usually get it on Black Friday from a local tree farm. Can't wait to start decorating!!