Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

love when my husband surprises me with gift.... Sweater dress (Amazon)

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

What a sweet husband BayougirlMrsS. He has good taste too. Looking good.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:54 PM, Arabesque said:

Unfortunately it would require being totally pulled apart. ☹️ It has multiple panels & inserts to give it that puffiness & shape. It looks fine when I’m not pulling it in just better when I do. 😁 Tried it with a belt but it didn’t work.

That is an amazing piece Cheeseburgh. Can’t believe it was a carriage seat. Was it a random find or an inherited piece?

Super random, bought it from a guy who made handmade rocking horses, (20 years ago, bought one for my son) so I figured he made it. Last year I noticed a signature on the underside, posted it on Facebook and found this out.

“This is just a little info about the signature on your carriage. Hopefully it will help you. You definitely have an antique and it’s beautiful.

Mr. Henry D. Smith, along with G. F. Smith, E. W. Twitchell, W. S. Ward, and
E. P. Hotchkiss organized H. D. Smith & Co in 1850. The company originally
made carriage hardware in a factory located at 24 West St. in Plantsville,
on the Eight Mile River, which provided power for the plant.”

—————

I found some really cool stuff when I lived in a small town. I discovered a new one a few week ago. @GreenTealael are you anywhere near East Aurora, NY? It’s close to Erie, anyway I found out I have some cool Roycroft pieces from that area. I have NO IDEA where I purchased them!

Sorry, I turned this into FOTD!

pssstt., I turned 60 years old today....

Edited by Cheeseburgh

32 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Super random, bought it from a guy who made handmade rocking horses, (20 years ago, bought one for my son) so I figured he made it. Last year I noticed a signature on the underside, posted it on Facebook and found this out.

“This is just a little info about the signature on your carriage. Hopefully it will help you. You definitely have an antique and it’s beautiful.

Mr. Henry D. Smith, along with G. F. Smith, E. W. Twitchell, W. S. Ward, and
E. P. Hotchkiss organized H. D. Smith & Co in 1850. The company originally
made carriage hardware in a factory located at 24 West St. in Plantsville,
on the Eight Mile River, which provided power for the plant.”

—————

I found some really cool stuff when I lived in a small town. I discovered a new one a few week ago. @GreenTealael are you anywhere near East Aurora, NY? It’s close to Erie, anyway I found out I have some cool Roycroft pieces from that area. I have NO IDEA where I purchased them!

Sorry, I turned this into FOTD!

I'm about 5 hrs South East of East Aurora.

East Aurora is close to buffalo (30 mins North West) which is basically Toronto minor 😂

Happy birthday Cheeseburgh. Hope you have the most beautiful of days. 🎉🎉🎉😵🥳🥳🥳🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁

So excited to report that on my recent flights north for business - NO MORE SELT BELT EXTENDERS! I had not flown since summer of 2018 before WLS. No longer needed that essential fashion accessory like before. Yay! Happy Halloween, too! Just couldn't resist this cartoon in honor of all whom have benefited by plastics. Another, yay! Clothes fit so much better and tailored.

IMG_4166.jpeg

IMG_4394.jpeg

IMG_5915.jpeg

On 10/31/2020 at 1:34 PM, Sophie7713 said:

So excited to report that on my recent flights north for business - NO MORE SELT BELT EXTENDERS! I had not flown since summer of 2018 before WLS. No longer needed that essential fashion accessory like before. Yay! Happy Halloween, too! Just couldn't resist this cartoon in honor of all whom have benefited by plastics. Another, yay! Clothes fit so much better and tailored.

IMG_4166.jpeg

IMG_4394.jpeg

IMG_5915.jpeg

You look great @Sophie7713 and plenty of room to spare... Hope you had a safe trip and a wonderfully Spokieeee Holloween

Happy Monday everyone! Our American Society of Interior Designers - design awards for excellence were held virtually this past Friday evening (a first!) as covid rages on in Philadelphia. ;[ We decided to dress up even though none would see us. This new dress for the event in May, then, October both cancelled had never been worn since shut down in March after picking up from seamstress. Thought you might enjoy Compact Living for 1,000 square feet and under category - my project that took 1st place that evening. A few before and after photos for bachelorette client condo renovation who is an international pilot based here, but originally from Spain. Her grandfather was a matador. Acquired and placed this colorful painting in his honor - And, as my design inspiration for her residence... Fun!

IMG_8666.jpeg

20140515_McCallaRes_001.jpeg

IMG_8706.jpeg

20140515_McCallaRes_010.jpeg

IMG_8688.jpeg

20140515_McCallaRes_003.jpeg

20140515_McCallaRes_002.jpeg

20140515_McCallaRes_004.jpeg

IMG_6599.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_6599.jpeg

Firstly.... you look beautiful.

Secondly.... OMG.... you did an amazing job.... You have an amazing gift and so deserve 1st place.

6 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Happy Monday everyone! Our American Society of Interior Designers - design awards for excellence were held virtually this past Friday evening (a first!) as covid rages on in Philadelphia. ;[ We decided to dress up even though none would see us. This new dress for the event in May, then, October both cancelled had never been worn since shut down in March after picking up from seamstress. Thought you might enjoy Compact Living for 1,000 square feet and under category - my project that took 1st place that evening. A few before and after photos for bachelorette client condo renovation who is an international pilot based here, but originally from Spain. Her grandfather was a matador. Acquired and placed this colorful painting in his honor - And, as my design inspiration for her residence... Fun!

IMG_8666.jpeg

IMG_8706.jpeg

IMG_8688.jpeg

IMG_6599.jpeg

Your dress is beautiful! Your transformation of that condo is gorgeous...just what I need with that view! When can I move in? Don't know what the competition did but that looks like a first place finish to me!

10 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_8666.jpeg

IMG_8706.jpeg

IMG_8688.jpeg

IMG_6599.jpeg

Everything looks spectacular, especially you! Congratulations on the win!!! So exciting ❤️

@Sophie7713 Amazing design! I’m always in awe of interior designers.
You look great too.

Gorgeous interior @Sophie7713. Love both dining chair styles. I remember when you got that dress. So glad you had the opportunity/excuse to wear it. So lovely on you.

And on a similar theme... Everyone deserves a throne of sorts. Saw these golden numbers at a store on Tamborine Mountain on Sunday. There were four of them but I have no where to put even a single one as a feature piece.

82492AD6-8C64-4068-B5C0-E89EFD05CDD8.thumb.jpeg.a2302692a39d848c3378b02fa222bfb9.jpeg