Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

49 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Just going to go out on a limb here and say I think we ALL enjoy the skinnier Jake. 😉

+1

😂😂😂😂

edited to add: clarification: @JAKE H all in good fun...but please let us know if you start to feel sexually harassed. 😂

Edited by ms.sss

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

+1

😂😂😂😂

edited to add: clarification: @JAKE H all in good fun...but please let us know if you start to feel sexually harassed. 😂

hahaha nooo not at all. its all good fun and i appreciate the compliments. 😘

On 11/18/2020 at 7:02 AM, Arabesque said:

OMG! We literally lived about 500m away from from each other. I knew I recognised that view. 😂 You were in the Cutters Landing complex & I was in Freshwater on the western side of Admiralty House. Mind blown! I lived there from 1999 - 2014 when I then bought my house ‘down the road’ on the hill at Teneriffe. My apartment faced Admiralty House which was between our two complexes. We probably passed each other roaming around the suburb or at the Powerhouse Markets.

Yep, the Flood installation is still there & it’s still being climbed upon by young people. They have a Brisbane one on the river at QPAC now too.

Your tree is amazing. It’s so tall. Who gets to climb the ladder to put the decorations on the top half? I know neither you nor I could reach - tee hee.

Met up with my maternal aunts & uncles for lunch today. Just wearing a little but of black. Ha! I’m finding my size 6 pants (US 2) are all a little loosish & are bagging in places & not falling nicely. Sigh!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a E735B064-5170-4879-8F35-3817942DB34C.thumb.jpeg.98eba6e3d0cc735411c5a4a7180fac99.jpeg

How COOL that you were neighbors and didn't even know it! What a small world, right!? Okay, then. I am flying over to borrow this beautiful blouse. As you know, I love eyelet and black! You'd be right...time for size 4 slacks. These are my size 4 faded jeans for lunch today with a good friend. Finally cooler to wear denim for our Florida winters. Yay!

IMG_6764.jpeg

On 11/19/2020 at 11:59 AM, GreenTealael said:

I haven't felt like using nice clothes because... bleh nowhere to go. But I couldn't resist buying this sweater dress because of the bell sleeves (and hem- not shown)

This dress is an XL which is a little too loose in the bust , upper waist & arms perfect everywhere else!

1478308581_IMG_20201119_1117222.thumb.jpg.dc2a56f2db83dbd0a214afdbb2c59b7c.jpg

SOOOO Scrupulous! So glad you dressed up for yourself... and, for us! ;]

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I opted for a softer, more gentler theme for 2020 given the rather harsh, almost cruel year. Christmas tree fashion show continues... Jake, don't forget to share your bachelor's pad festive decorations. You, too, Silly Kitty, Cheeseburgh, wishmesmaller and others! Fun. Green Tealael, do you decorate for Happy Hanukkah? Do share! Tree's not necessary... let' s just spread the cheer! Hugs.

IMG_6713.jpeg

IMG_6739.jpeg

IMG_6722.jpeg

IMG_6707.jpeg

IMG_6719.jpeg

10 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Excuse the chaos of my home office. Size 10 jeans! Woohoo!

6B74046F-06CF-4485-98D0-1C264C158D5F.jpeg

Yay Size Tens!!! (you could probably go smaller, though ;) )

I am loving your jacket (the colour!), but is it cold enough to need it in Nevada? Because its plenty cold here and I could use a nice-wine coloured jacket to add my wardrobe.

P.S. If that is your definition of chaos, I'd hate to show you my office!

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

Okay, then. I am flying over to borrow this beautiful blouse.

get in line, lady!

Although, I would be willing to give you my spot in line to borrow/take the other black top @Arabesque got at the Witching (Witchcraft? Witchery? I KNOW I'm getting the name wrong, but close enough, i think) store.

Is it bad that I have mentally catalogued her closet???

Edited by ms.sss

20 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Yay Size Tens!!! (you could probably go smaller, though ;) )

I am loving your jacket (the colour!), but is it cold enough to need it in Nevada? Because its plenty cold here and I could use a nice-wine coloured jacket to add my wardrobe.

P.S. If that is your definition of chaos, I'd hate to show you my office!

I definitely cannot go smaller as I lack a waist, and any smaller they will cut me in half. Lol. Jacket is an XL from “before” but has the cinch-able waist, which sort of gives me a waist. You would need to put on your penis cap to hang out in my jacket 😂 (swimmingly) 😊

Temp today was high of 50 F and low of 26 F, so definitely jacket weather...especially since I am now freezing all the time. I am in Northern Nevada at about 4500 feet, 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe. It gets cold here. Not Canada cold though 😳🥶😳🥶

13 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

I definitely cannot go smaller as I lack a waist, and any smaller they will cut me in half. Lol. Jacket is an XL from “before” but has the cinch-able waist, which sort of gives me a waist. You would need to put on your penis cap to hang out in my jacket 😂 (swimmingly) 😊

Temp today was high of 50 F and low of 26 F, so definitely jacket weather...especially since I am now freezing all the time. I am in Northern Nevada at about 4500 feet, 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe. It gets cold here. Not Canada cold though 😳🥶😳🥶

Well, duh. I was under the impression Nevada was all deserts and stuff. Obviously my knowledge of U.S. climates leaves much to be desired (apologies to Mr. Tanner, my 10th grade Geography teacher!)

And yeah, u need that jacket more than I do, it was 15C / 59F here yesterday!

Penis Cap. Lololololzzz

Edited by ms.sss

22 hours ago, ms.sss said:

get in line, lady!

Although, I would be willing to give you my spot in line to borrow/take the other black top @Arabesque got at the Witching (Witchcraft? Witchery? I KNOW I'm getting the name wrong, but close enough, i think) store.

Is it bad that I have mentally catalogued her closet???

Witchery 😁. One of my fave brands

Oh gracious! I missed a couple of days & I came back to lots of beauty.

greentealael you look gorgeous. That dress is fabulous on you. I call bell sleeves ‘so sorry I can’t help with the washing up’ sleeves. Tee hee.

Jake, I bet you were the centre of attention at your reunion. You look so hot ( & so does your girlfriend).

I love your jacket Wishmesmaller beautiful colour too. And congrats on your size 10 jeans. Woo hoo!

You had me at wine & cocktails too bayougirlmrss.

Sophie, your soft pink tree is beautiful. Love your roses too. I think the pants are a bit loose because they are a stretch fabric & have given a bit. I’m hoping they’ll return to their true size when washed. Fingers crossed. I don’t think I’ve seen size 4 (US0) clothing in Aust so I hope I don’t need to drop down to that size. I have a dress & a pair of pants I’m going to have taken in. Straight seams so they should be simple jobs. The dress will have to have the side zip removed but the neckline is big enough to go on without needing too unzip. A few of the pieces I bought last summer are too big but they seem to be the easiest to alter. Sigh.

Mmmm. Looks like I have to lock up my Witchery tops otherwise we’ll start seeing pxts of Sophie & ms.sss in my blouses.

I like Witchery too daisyJayne. They’re the best for pretty tops & blouses that are just that bit different & they go down to size 6 & xxs. Woo hoo.

I love a pair of poo pants or drop crotch pants as they’re more commonly known. Need a better top though as this one’s a bit loose around the bottom.

Had a few lumps & bumps removed from my head, face & neck yesterday (9 things in total) and got white fluff from the cotton blanket they put on me all over the pants - sigh. Put my clothes brush to good use this morning. Oh, just realised you can see my old lady crepey skin arms in this pxt - another sigh.

86389E3A-7C4D-4ECA-BB24-8F4F9DDA70B0.thumb.jpeg.2cbbd04f4920c14b6668e97e11be6122.jpeg

On 11/20/2020 at 8:19 PM, Sophie7713 said:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I opted for a softer, more gentler theme for 2020 given the rather harsh, almost cruel year. Christmas tree fashion show continues... Jake, don't forget to share your bachelor's pad festive decorations. You, too, Silly Kitty, Cheeseburgh, wishmesmaller and others! Fun. Green Tealael, do you decorate for Happy Hanukkah? Do share! Tree's not necessary... let' s just spread the cheer! Hugs.

IMG_6713.jpeg

IMG_6739.jpeg

IMG_6722.jpeg

IMG_6707.jpeg

IMG_6719.jpeg

beautiful.... @Sophie7713 I wish i had your talent. Audrey is my all-time favorite... Watched A Nuns Story over the weekend... I could and have watched her all day

On 11/19/2020 at 11:49 AM, ms.sss said:

...you had me at "all the wine..."

for you, I would break out the special wine we got in Italy.... Sophie, i have plenty if you want to come too.... hell I have enough for everyone....

On 11/21/2020 at 9:57 AM, Sophie7713 said:

How COOL that you were neighbors and didn't even know it! What a small world, right!? Okay, then. I am flying over to borrow this beautiful blouse. As you know, I love eyelet and black! You'd be right...time for size 4 slacks. These are my size 4 faded jeans for lunch today with a good friend. Finally cooler to wear denim for our Florida winters. Yay!

IMG_6764.jpeg

Wow, you look amazing!