Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 05/13/2019 at 22:05, monster’s mom said:

My surgery is. May 22 anyone else have that date
05-22-19 Here

15 hours ago, Ruby Hernandez said:
15 hours ago, layashmil said:

Good luck! You will do great!

Thank you so much! 😊

how did your surgery go. how r u feeling

On 05/13/2019 at 22:40, monster’s mom said:

What day on your. Pre op are u
This is day 5 for me , I have a 2 week liquid diet.

5 hours ago, lyladyp said:

5/14/19 and I am nervous! I am glad I found this forum

good luck tomr🙏🙏🙏

On 05/13/2019 at 17:16, CNDC said:

It's here! Holy moly! I'm super excited and worried. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow it's only a day away...

I had my surgery yesterday morning and I am still in the hospital. The first 9 hours after waking up were extremely painful and rough, not gonna lie. However, I have been feeling awesome ever since then! You will be fine! Take care, my prayers are with you! 😊

On 05/13/2019 at 18:29, lyladyp said:

5/14/19 and I am nervous! I am glad I found this forum

Hello lyladyp! I just had my surgery yesterday and, I’m not gonna lie, the first 9 hours after waking up were so painful and uncomfortable. However, it gets so much easier after that. I am feeling amazing today! I am positive that all will go well for you! Best of luck! I will pray for you! 😊

On 05/13/2019 at 23:43, lovelots said:

Ruby how did everything go? Ok I hope.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey lovelots! I am doing amazing today! My surgery went extremely well and I have been walking, walking, and walking! I am not going to lie, the first 9 hours after waking up were absolutely horrible. I just kept on sleeping and sleeping, I would only get up to use the restroom. However, today I am getting up for fun and enjoying my new stomach! From what I remember, you had surgery yesterday as well. How did that go for you? How are you feeling? 😊

Hello everyone! It’s Ruby! I am officially well enough to get back on here. 😊 My surgery went AMAZING yesterday, but the first 9 hours after waking up from surgery were absolutely awful and painful. I was not expecting THAT much pain; and that’s coming from a girl who had her armpits removed last year. But today I am feeling better than ever! I have been drinking my liquids and walking, walking, walking! My Surgery Siblings: let me know how you all are feeling! Thank you for the endless support, everyone. You all are amazing! 😊

On 05/13/2019 at 23:40, monster’s mom said:

What day on your. Pre op are u
Well I had my surgery yesteday, so now I’m post op 😊