Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Low Carb Protein Bars

I am looking for a Protein Bar that has 10 carbs or less per serving, but am not having much luck. Has anyone found any decent tasting Protein Bars with low carbs???

I've been eating Protein One bars by the makers of Fiber One. They come in four different flavors: chocolate Chip, Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Strawberries & Cream. One Bar is 90 calories, 10 grams of Protein, 11 grams of carbs, and 4 grams of fiber (so 7 net carbs total).

Quest protein bars have pretty decent stats. They have around 4 net carbs, I believe. I've never tried them, so I can't say whether or not they're any good.

Edited by nomdeplume

Thank you "nomdeplume" I will check those out! I am totally inspired by your weight loss so far - you are so close to goal!! Congrats!

I eat the 'One Bar' Protein bars - they are a little outside your preferences but they are big, so you could easily eat half. 220 Calories, 20g Protein, 24 carbs, 1 sugar, 6 sugar alcohols, 9 fiber for the chocolate chip cookie dough. And 210 Calories, and 22 carbs w/ 5 sugar alcohols for the Birthday cake one. You can order them on bariatric pal, but I also have them in my grocery store (I don't care for the lemon one).

Quest bars are my favorite. Some people complain they are nasty but it’s a matter of opinion. There are so many flavors you’re bound to find one that floats your boat! The more popular flavors are sold in bulk in boxes of 4 or 8 at Walmart and Sams Club, dropping the price down to about $2 a bar.

Robert Irvine's Fit Crunch Bars are amazing and gluten free!

These are amazing

24F402EA-3CBD-4EB5-9613-9717F4B592F9.jpeg

These are amazing
24F402EA-3CBD-4EB5-9613-9717F4B592F9.thumb.jpeg.97268bd8601ea2c776c8185d115d4660.jpeg
What are the calories for these bars?

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

12 hours ago, SingingEagle said:

These are amazing

24F402EA-3CBD-4EB5-9613-9717F4B592F9.jpeg

oooh I love lemon!

Pure Protein Bars are AMAZING! The salted caramel chocolate is to die for! Different flavors have different amounts of protein. Christmas Colgate deluxe is 20g 180cal, Chocolate Peanut Butter is 21g 200cal, salted caramel 19g 200cal

IMG_2128.JPG

1 hour ago, EJ's Mom said:

Pure Protein Bars are AMAZING! The salted caramel chocolate is to die for! Different flavors have different amounts of Protein. Christmas Colgate deluxe is 20g 180cal, chocolate Peanut Butter is 21g 200cal, salted caramel 19g 200cal

IMG_2128.JPG

I wonder if those are ok in the soft foods stage?