Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Puppy Pics

Just had to share!!!!:eek: Anyone else?

post-225015-13813135828554_thumb.jpg

Oops! Kinda large. Sorry.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I just LOVE them!

Thanks for this thread...I LOVE my doggies!!

My Buddy, no longer with us...waiting at Rainbow Bridge...I miss you!

buddyandbuster001.jpg

My Buster

Yurts2007150-1.jpg

These are a bunch of pics I collaged of my dog Cassy.

Spoiled brat, but very loving!

march07.jpg?t=1194972418

cassyprog.jpg?t=1194972465

hi mal....buster is so cute.....

my niece has a beagle called buster

i lost my chow chow in june. he is on the rainbow bridge too

i have 4 dogs now (2 newfoundlands and 2 tiny dogs -yorkie and border terrier.)

once i figure how to upload i will.

hi mal....buster is so cute.....

my niece has a beagle called buster

i lost my chow chow in june. he is on the rainbow bridge too

i have 4 dogs now (2 newfoundlands and 2 tiny dogs -yorkie and border terrier.)

once i figure how to upload i will.

awww, Thanks, Buster saved my sanity after my Buddy passed. Sorry to hear about your chow chow, losing a pet is soooooo hard to deal with.

I LOVE Newfees, my friend has two Newfees, they are amazing companions!! I can't wait to see your pups!

I upload my pics at photobucket, and I resize them there too, hope to see your pix soon!

You know, I've never experienced the death of a dog. I will be devastated when Cassy passes the rainbow bridge some day.

My family was cat people. I've lost a lot of cats, which was hard, but I never bonded with cats (except 1 of the ones I have now) like I bonded with Cassy.

I convinced my parents to get a dog when I was about 10, a pug. Then we got another pug when I was 12. They are still at my parents house, and they are soo old. They were outdoor dogs, and very sweet, but I wasn't really bonded so much with them. I think one of them will have to be put to sleep soon, she is blind and can't breathe or walk.

Cassy on the other hand, is like my little girl. She is an indoor dog, so she sleeps with us, lives with us, etc. She is always interacting with us (unlike the pugs that were outdoor dogs at my parents house).

So.. I can't imagine what that day will be like. My sister had a puppy die of leptosporosis, a kidney killing disease.. and my dog had been exposed to it. We were frantic. It ends up they are vaccinated for it, but to be safe our vet recommended another booster of it. We did that, and were told symptoms took 1 month.. so for a month I was watching her like a hawk, and hugging her all the time, just so afraid something would happen to her. Luckily, she's fine.

Yes she is a bull terrier.. I call her an English Bull terrier because people hear bull terrier and think pit..how anyone could see her nose and think pit is beyond me..but...

O and laurend for recognizing her as such!