Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Puppy Pics

Yes she is a bull terrier.. I call her an English Bull terrier because people hear bull terrier and think pit..how anyone could see her nose and think pit is beyond me..but...

O and laurend for recognizing her as such!

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure! My dad's a vet, btw, so I was always obsessed with animals as a kid (and even now, I guess :nervous). I used to sit and stare at a book of dog breeds and dream about having all the unusual-looking ones. :rolleyes: I always wanted a bull terrier, just because of the snout. Unfortunately, I found out that I'm allergic to dogs (I get hives when they lick me or if I pet them for very long), so I usually stick to cats now. Although, I may break my "no dogs" rule one of these days, if I can get a Great Dane. Love those.

I almost got a great dane last year. They were SOO expensive though, the cheapest in town were $1,200. I think they are gorgeous, that'll be our next dog. DH's parents use to breed boxers, so he felt strongly about our dog being a boxer. I didn't care, was just excited to get a dog. I don't think I ever want a toy breed again, that much I know. I like having a big dog that can wrestle me lol.

I love G Danes, but since Im a student, and only feed high quality food, I cant afford to feed them. Petri is my baby, she is now 9 mnths old and when shes around 3 Im gonna breed her, assuming I find a suitable stud. I drove 8 hrs for her, but got a great deal, 1,000..in houston pups sell for 1200-1500.

I train peoples dogs for them when I have time and I swear I will end up with like 13 or so! haha, seriously though, if you are allergic to dog kisses..and I am sorry for that, you could get a pig!! I had one, a pot bellied pig named waldo, I had to put him down bc of a respiratory infection but for 3 years, he was and to this day has been the best pet ever! He walked on a leash, sat, heeled and laid down with hand signals. He also knew to wipe his feet when he came inside and housetrained himself in 2 days. When it was his bed time, I d tell him to go to bed, and hed oink upstairs to his kennel in my closet bury under the blanket and then close the door. He was also like having a boyfriend..he farted and burped, but he ate my cooking and I never had to fake a headache!!:rolleyes:

I love G Danes, but since Im a student, and only feed high quality food, I cant afford to feed them. Petri is my baby, she is now 9 mnths old and when shes around 3 Im gonna breed her, assuming I find a suitable stud. I drove 8 hrs for her, but got a great deal, 1,000..in houston pups sell for 1200-1500.

I train peoples dogs for them when I have time and I swear I will end up with like 13 or so! haha, seriously though, if you are allergic to dog kisses..and I am sorry for that, you could get a pig!! I had one, a pot bellied pig named waldo, I had to put him down bc of a respiratory infection but for 3 years, he was and to this day has been the best pet ever! He walked on a leash, sat, heeled and laid down with hand signals. He also knew to wipe his feet when he came inside and housetrained himself in 2 days. When it was his bed time, I d tell him to go to bed, and hed oink upstairs to his kennel in my closet bury under the blanket and then close the door. He was also like having a boyfriend..he farted and burped, but he ate my cooking and I never had to fake a headache!!:rolleyes:

Aw! That sounds adorable. I'd never considered having a pot-bellied pig before.

hi mal or anyone else that can help,

i have my photo's uploaded to both iphoto and ofoto. how do i get them over to here?

i have a few cute pics to post

Aw! That sounds adorable. I'd never considered having a pot-bellied pig before.

He was so much fun, and no they dont stink if you feed them right and they are hypo-allergenic and clean- he loved to take baths- and honestly just flippin cute!

hi mal or anyone else that can help,

i have my photo's uploaded to both iphoto and ofoto. how do i get them over to here?

i have a few cute pics to post

There are two ways:

1. When the pic is uploaded to an online service, click on the little picture icon above the text window where you are entering a reply and enter the url in the message box that comes up.

2. If the pic is only on your computer, click on the little paper-clip and you can upload the picture from your computer as an attachment.

He was so much fun, and no they dont stink if you feed them right and they are hypo-allergenic and clean- he loved to take baths- and honestly just flippin cute!
My cats would probably go nuts, I think, if I brought a pig in. But maybe not. One of them isn't even afraid of dogs, so he'd probably make friends very quickly.

my moms cats used to chase him around! Of course my cat I have now also sits on my pet tortise, so I could just have weird cats :rolleyes:
Yeah, I would call that cat weird. Mine likes to try and get my dad's clinic's mascot chihuahua (he talked her neglectful owner out of euthanizing her and got her healthy again) to play with him. Keeps batting at her.

my cat can totally beat that, when my Chi wears clothes..Dont laugh he actually gets cold at like 69 and down!..my cat will wait for him to walk near him and then latches on to him and gets dragged all over the wood floors on his back..looks like fun for him, the only problem is the cat weighs like 10 lbs, the dog 7!

my cat can totally beat that, when my Chi wears clothes..Dont laugh he actually gets cold at like 69 and down!..my cat will wait for him to walk near him and then latches on to him and gets dragged all over the wood floors on his back..looks like fun for him, the only problem is the cat weighs like 10 lbs, the dog 7!
You've GOT to take a picture of that and post it, the next time he does it. One of my old cats LOVED being turned over on his back and being twirled across the floor. Of course, that was the same cat that thought he was a dog and would fetch for hours.

I love the replies. My baby Reeses two Christmas' ago.

post-225015-13813135840623_thumb.jpg

and another

1.bmp