Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery 7/24, gonna be a great day and bring about some great changes!

That’s great! Mine is tomorrow morning and I’m SO nervous!

I found that the surgery was the easiest of everything!! Drinking after the surgery is my hardest part.. getting 64 ounces in a day is a struggle. I eat popsicles like they are going out of style so I can get my liquids in for each day!! Rest and take it easy!! Life is grand two weeks out!!

July 27th Friday

3 hours ago, MyBeesgirl78 said:

That’s great! Mine is tomorrow morning and I’m SO nervous!

Ladies, don’t be nervous! You’ll be in good hands. For me, surgery was easy. Even the minor complications were worth it. I’m over 15 pounds down 11 days out. You all got this! I was terrified that I wouldn’t be able to stay hydrated. I spoke to the therapist about it. But things are working out well.

3 minutes ago, gavinsmom731 said:

Mine is July 24th tomorrow. Very excited did the liquid diet for 1 week lost13 lbs.

Fabulous! Congrats on the weight loss so far. Best of luck tomorrow. You’ll be up and walking the halls before you know it.

6 hours ago, QueenOfEngland04 said:

I had my surgery 07/18/18!!

Me too! Hope you are recovering quickly. I have honestly felt pretty good since coming out of the recovery room.

patiently waiting the phone call for my surgery time for tomorrow (7/25)....all while sipping Clear Liquids today! Nerves are getting stronger, thankful for the distraction of my daughters pre-k graduation this afternoon!

7/19 for me - hubby went 7/5 😝

Well its day 9 on this 2wk liquid diet and today it’s kicking my booty! I feel dizzy and light headed. I know I’m hydrated because I’ve been drinking 80oz of Water a day, plus my 3 shakes and small frozen meal (<200 cals) in the evenings . 6 more days to go for my RNY. I’ve been staying busy, cleaning and shopping, getting ready for my post op. Today is so muggy and hot, I’m all ready home and after a great cold shower, I am here venting a bit and debating if I should take a little nap until my dinner. I have one shake to go today and then dinner. Honestly, the shakes are harder to want to drink them. I guess I’m just tired of them. Now I’m also getting a light headache. Ok, nap time. I HATE headaches. July 30th please get here already!

patiently waiting the phone call for my surgery time for tomorrow (7/25)....all while sipping Clear Liquids today! Nerves are getting stronger, thankful for the distraction of my daughters pre-k graduation this afternoon!

Tomorrow is my day too!! Have to be at the hospital at 9:30am doing good with liquids. Well the nerves come and go I think tonight and tomorrow I will be sick to my stomach. We can do this, good luck and see you on the losers bench.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 7/21/2018 at 4:49 PM, Luzbella said:

I was doing the same thing all day. I am on my 6th day of my 2 wk liquid diet. I kind of feel as if I'm nesting. Cleaned out my closet and got rid of a lot of clothes I will soon not fit. I just left enough to use the first 2 months, and after that (hoping before that) they will begin to fall off of me. I even bought a gorgeous jewelry chest. Its close to 3.5' and I put some jewelry in it, but plan to fill it up when I start buying clothes. God knows I can't wait to go shopping. Anyway, it's been hard, but I've been drinking about 80 oz of Water a day and in between my shakes, I've had an occasional cup of hot broth. I helps with the hunger pains. Time seems to be passing faster than what I expected. I try to wake up late and go to bed early. I sleep 8-9 hrs at night and keep busy all day. I know that before we know it our special date will be upon us. Come on July 30th.

@Luzbella I know right? Im "nesting" also. Cleaned out my entire pantry, fridge, cleaned my house. Making room for the new Protein Shakes, Jello, broth, phase 1 and 2 ready to go! Bought all the necessary products for later such as pyrex dishes, toddler utensils, sippy cups, got me a bariatric compression garment off Amazon, some walking fuzzy memory foam slippers to make my rounds in the hospital. My surgery day is the 30th also! Weve got 6 DAYS!