Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I’m on the 30th also....i was suppose to have it June 28th was super nervous broke out in hives on my stomach so they canx the surgery 10 mins before i was to be wheeled in the operating room
so now I’m rescheduled to the 30 of July!!!!
I'm thinking mine will be the 30th as well. What are you getting?

Sent from my SM-G928T using BariatricPal mobile app

Ok get that out of your mind "NO FOOD" sure it's hard the first couple of days. But when you get the right stuff to satisfy you it gets easy, Get your perimeir Protein Drink or Protein Powder w/whey, Jello, chicken bullion cubes, sugar-free Popsicle, gator aid, Have something every hour. You'll fly thought it. As for your husband, I had to cook for my but what I did was made a pot of something (spaghetti, chicken noodle etc.) got some containers put serving in them and when time came to eat he takes one out pop it the microwave. He understand and won't eat around me.

Stay prayerful

And tomorrow I should find out my lovely REBIRTHDAY & I will be on my way to join you all!😛

And Courtney Anne mine should be pretty close to yours, I will find out July 17th at 11:15AM when I meet at Ohio State University with. my Bariatric Surgeon Bradley J Needleman, the chief of Bariatric Surgery and Metabolic Weight Loss . Frustr8 landed herself the Big Kahuna, very smart, surgically talented and I have no qualms about putting my 72 year body into his care. And July will be the month of both of our Surgical REBIRTHDAYS.🙏😛🍀😷🏣

On 6/5/2018 at 10:18 AM, coco38 said:

Good Morning

Im having my surgery on July 19,2018. Just wondering if any one else is having their surgery in July? Just want someone to talk to about the stress of surgery and excitement

Hi first off I want to say good luck and your doing a great thing for yourself and your family. I had surgery 7/11/18 so that makes me 5 days post op. I won't lie to you this is the hardest thing I have ever done and I have had 3 children naturally. The gas pain and tightness around the incision site are extremely tender. Getting your Water, Protein and Vitamins in are doable yet difficult at times from possible nausea.

Then to top it all off the day I got home I get my period a week early .(Oh JOY lol)

But Coco with all the little things it is worth it. You are not making a mistake because food has become unmanageable for us and to save our lives we have to make drastic changes. I wish you the best my friend and praying for a speedy recovery and remember Walk walk walk!!!! xoxo

My doctor requires a liquid diet for 2 weeks and I notice a lot of variations with the pre surgical diet.. I have to say 12 days no sugar is a blessing for me... I diet not stick truly to the liquid diet when I felt I was going to pass out!!! I did eat my 4 ounce low fat cottage cheese, some egg whites, egg drop Soup, and liquid grits.. my mother had roux n y 10 years ago and is very successful and didn’t have to go thru the liquid diet... only a 3 day liquid diet... I have to say it has prepped me for Wednesday and the next 2 weeks for liquids only.. I’m looking forward to full liquids.. the crazy thing is that I’m not craving sweets... I want a piece of chicken 🍗 , a cheese stick, a boiled egg 🥚 🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, KristinOlivia said:

I’m on the 23rd and I’m in NJ too!

I am on the 23rd too! I am having the RNY - in Minnesota.

Just wanted to send out good vibes to everyone having surgery this week. I’ve had other surgeries and was very nervous about this one. It is turning out well. Best of luck to all of you!

On 07/16/2018 at 12:33, MN_Meg770 said:

I am on the 23rd too! I am having the RNY - in Minnesota.

We can finally say we are having surgery “next week”!

I'm scheduled for July 25th. Right around the corner. Excited and nervous!